This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    Gate gal I just thought of one of my favs and it's from your sig. When they are sitting like that and if I remember corectly
    Jack: "I remember feelings. I remember feeling feelings."
    Carter: "For me?"
    Jack: "No for Tor."
    Priceless.
    I love that scene too.
    Originally posted by SamO'Neill View Post
    Must be.

Sound like a pretty horrible thing to have? I hear it's called shipitis!
    *Cough, sniffle, sneeze*
    I think I've got that!
    Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
    So...it's the big day.
    Spoiler:
    I don't feel like I'm being lead to my death, but it doesn't feel like my birthday either! Mixed feelings here! I'll be at work all day wondering...just wondering. Rachel, I'd appreciate any spoilers you can give, or anyone. ANYONE! As long as the ship doesn't sink, I can be happy, right? Let's just stay afloat here! *remembers they are soooooooo married*
    My thoughts exactly!

Happy Birthday Orange Shipper! Hope you have a very shippy day!

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
      Wow thanks for that, loved the captions too! How long does it usually take to make a video?
      You're welcome! I had fun choosing which frames to cap too! The expressions in that scene are hilarious and frame by frame they are even funnier.

How long to make a video? If I have the time to work on it straight through I can get it done in a few days. But sometimes it can take a while to figure out what exactly to do with the song. This one I'm doing now I started in August but had to stop when I got pulled into insanity overtime at work through the new year. I'm hoping to get this one finished by the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
        You're welcome! I had fun choosing which frames to cap too! The expressions in that scene are hilarious and frame by frame they are even funnier.

How long to make a video? If I have the time to work on it straight through I can get it done in a few days. But sometimes it can take a while to figure out what exactly to do with the song. This one I'm doing now I started in August but had to stop when I got pulled into insanity overtime at work through the new year. I'm hoping to get this one finished by the weekend.
        Thanks for the reply! I don't think I'd have the patience to do a vid, though I have come across some great songs which I think would go well with an s/j vid, and I can't use the main site where vids are hosted anymore (stupid *bleeping* adverts break the media stream... re: advertising their site, within their own site? I was like, "What the ....?!")

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Thanks for the reply! I don't think I'd have the patience to do a vid, though I have come across some great songs which I think would go well with an s/j vid,
          LOL! I can't listen to any song without thinking if it would be good for a video.

and I can't use the main site where vids are hosted anymore (stupid *bleeping* adverts break the media stream... re: advertising their site, within their own site? I was like, "What the ....?!")
          What web site is that?

Comment

This one. I never used to have those ads, but now I do, I registered and I'm still getting them *sighs*.

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
              Had a few extra minutes before work:

Hehehe. I'm actually working on a far future fanfic in which that happens. Remember, Jack's primary reason for not ascending was because he didn't feel he was worthy enough or good enough. That may have changed by now... 'Cause if the most amazing person you've ever met thinks your worth spending her life with, your self-image might radically shift.

I'm must sayin'...

BTW, speaking of radical shifts, I meant to post yesterday about Sam's legalitic attitude towards the rules as pointed out by Replicarter and Jacob. I love how, after finally getting together with Jack in S8, in S9's Stronghold:
              Spoiler:
              She issues a speech to Cam on how the rules aren't as important as people and that, if it will do good to a person and not harm anyone, she has no problem with him breaking the rules and showing his friend classified information. This is an amazingly radical break for Sam who wouldn't share it with her own father while he was dying and shows how much growth she's had as a character. Yet more evidence she and Jack are together, since that sort of thinking is so Jack, and yet another example of how Sam's personality growth makes no sense unless you understand the effect Sam's relationship with Jack has had on her personal growth.
              Just had too add the bit about how your fic is in the far future, didn't you, Jenn?

Don't worry, I won't stalk you for it ....for now....
              my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

This one. I never used to have those ads, but now I do, I registered and I'm still getting them *sighs*.
                But wasn't delurking worth a few adds! I mean we're glad you delurked!

Comment

Originally posted by GateGirl422 View Post
                  Hello Shippaholics.

I think I'm going to have to avoid the boards from 8pm onwards. I don't get to watch The Shroud tonight for reasons I won't bore you with. Which means that the earliest I'll probably see it is Thursday! *sob* I'm disciplined enough not to hit the spoiler tags, the thing is that we're all used to doing "Well I enjoyed..." or "Well I was disappointed with..." and then we spoiler tag it. If I see any woeful shippers then I won't look forward to the episode. And I like looking forward to the episode even if it turns out not to be what I expected. I'm not making any sense am I?

Re speculation on The Shroud
                  Spoiler:
                  I don't think Jack will ascend. You actually have to want to do it. Humans also need help to do it. Bringing Oma back and going through it all with a sceptical Jack would take up too much screen time. And, I don't know, I think that Jack is prepared to die. Jack and Ascension just don't mesh. It's Daniel's thing, and old news. Jack doesn't have the patience to join the ranks of ascended beings and then just do nothing. If Daniel couldn't, then Jack definitely couldn't, he thrives on doing.

However... I am partial to that neked bit...

I know what you mean with the spoiler tags lead-ins. Even if no spoilers are actually revealed, something like the following can still spoiler it:

!!!!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

JACK AND SAM ARE SOOO MARRIED!!!! THEY HAD A BHK!!!!!! THEN THEY GOT MARRIED!!!!!! NOW THEY HAVE LITTLE GRACE AND JACOB!!!! AND THEN TEAL'C AND VALA GOT TOGETHER, AND JANET CAME BACK FROM VACATION, SO DANIEL MARRIED HER!!!!!!

The above, is sadly, a fake spoiler, and contains no actual spoilers, no matter how sad I'll be.

But my point is, unless EVERYONE simply makes their posts bland like the following, I think I'll stay away until I see the ep.

Spoilers for The Shroud
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Just had too add the bit about how your fic is in the far future, didn't you, Jenn?

Don't worry, I won't stalk you for it ....for now....
                    But i will i just had to say it
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                      But wasn't delurking worth a few adds! I mean we're glad you delurked!
                      ((((Gate gal)))) yeah it's always worth delurking where you guys are concerned! I just hate my shippy fix being interupted by ads *cries*...bah humbug!

I know what you mean with the spoiler tags lead-ins. Even if no spoilers are actually revealed, something like the following can still spoiler it:

!!!!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

JACK AND SAM ARE SOOO MARRIED!!!! THEY HAD A BHK!!!!!! THEN THEY GOT MARRIED!!!!!! NOW THEY HAVE LITTLE GRACE AND JACOB!!!! AND THEN TEAL'C AND VALA GOT TOGETHER, AND JANET CAME BACK FROM VACATION, SO DANIEL MARRIED HER!!!!!!

The above, is sadly, a fake spoiler, and contains no actual spoilers, no matter how sad I'll be.

But my point is, unless EVERYONE simply makes their posts bland like the following, I think I'll stay away until I see the ep.

Spoilers for The Shroud
                      Spoiler:
                      I'll definitely keep my spoilers introduction neutral, as you suggested

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Hi. *waves* I'm very new to Stargate. Until about 9pm GMT on Friday, I didn't even know what a Stargate was. I watched CotG and became hooked. I'#m doing my best to make up for lost time. Since then, I've now watched the first 20 episodes and will hopefully finish season 1 later today.

I thought I'd come say hi to everyone here because I knew ever since I watched that first episode that I was going to be a Sam/Jack shipper. So far my fav. episodes are Singularities and Solitude.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                          But i will i just had to say it

I know you will Jann. And that's why I don't have to!

Comment

Originally posted by GateTractor View Post
                            Hi. *waves* I'm very new to Stargate. Until about 9pm GMT on Friday, I didn't even know what a Stargate was. I watched CotG and became hooked. I'#m doing my best to make up for lost time. Since then, I've now watched the first 20 episodes and will hopefully finish season 1 later today.

I thought I'd come say hi to everyone here because I knew ever since I watched that first episode that I was going to be a Sam/Jack shipper. So far my fav. episodes are Singularities and Solitude.
                            Welcome GateTractor!

You'll love it here, you'll get addicted and your post count will rise like no tomorrow

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Welcome GateTractor

wow and you are fast online and found the great thread
                              post often here...cool

I know you will Jann. And that's why I don't have to!
                              Yw...i do my best for it...
                              sigpic

Comment

Wow! You sure are quick to visit here! Glad you found us!
                                Hurry up and watch the next few seasons! If you liked Jack and Sam in those two episodes, you're going to love the next few seasons!

Welcome GateTractor!!

Comment

Working...
                                X