Clear All

Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
    ............oo0oo............

Comment

Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
      ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin View Post
        http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f294/AnakinDavid/Sam_Jack/207_Message_ina_Bottle021.jpg
        This pic reminded me of something I made one day...just for fun.

Oh yeah! Going to bed.

Comment

Thanks for the congrats,guys!

Originally posted by SamO'Neill View Post
          Just a link to gater88's fic. It's really sweet!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3367337/1/

Great job, gater88!
          Great job, indeed I loved it, gater88, very cute!

Originally posted by SamO'Neill View Post
          *cough*HetooktheTok'rabecauseSamaskedhimto*cough*
          Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
          *cough*likeIsaidifthereasonisgoodenough*cough*
          Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
          **cough**thatistheonlywayi'llexceptjacktodoit**cough**
          You guys coming down with the flu?
          *Just hope it isn't contagious... *

And:
          Happy birthday OrangeShipper!!
          Have a good day!

BTW, love those pics Anakin!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Quick post...

Happy Birthday OrangeShipper!

Congrats on any milestones I've missed!

Welcome all newbies!

OK, in approx 10 hours The Shroud will be airing in the UK.

I intend to post my usual Full Summary somewhere between 21.30 and 10.30 GMT. This will give me time to tidy it up and make sure I have all the details.

See you later!
            sigpic
            Women of the Gate LJ Community.
            My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

okies so approximately 7am wednesday my time the shroud should be on....
              i ll be up about 7 30 so i guess i ll have a lot to catch up on
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
              http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
              http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                OK, in approx 10 hours The Shroud will be airing in the UK.

I intend to post my usual Full Summary somewhere between 21.30 and 10.30 GMT. This will give me time to tidy it up and make sure I have all the details.

See you later!
                Ooh... The Shroud... I'm actually afraid of those spoilers... . I'll probably stay spoilerfree on this one...

... O.K, maybe I'll only read the 'Is there any ship'-spoilers

Boy, this post contains the word spoiler a lot...
                I'm such a spoilerholic
                Last edited by DutchIndeed; 30 January 2007, 02:06 AM.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I think it shows around 2 PM my time...which is about 13 hours from now. I'm getting nervous!
                  only 9 hours now...i thought...then it's gonna air and then
                  Spoiler:
                  we see Jack again..YAY

This pic reminded me of something I made one day...just for fun.

Oh yeah! Going to bed.
                  Ow that's so sweet Jena..love it

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Ooh... The Shroud... I'm actually afraid of those spoilers... . I'll probably stay spoilerfree on this one...

... O.K, maybe I'll only read the 'Is there any ship'-spoilers

I'm such a spoilerholic
                  spoiler free??? What is that?...i looove spoilers i could never ever not open them...it's in my nature

And i am afraid...but i love spoilers...so...i can't say to myself..Jann...don't look what there is in them...it will never work...

And school is already over YAY...and what have i done...i baked some bread and i stared(sp?) at the blackbord...yup that was it...my job on school
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                    only 9 hours now...i thought...then it's gonna air and then
                    Spoiler:
                    we see Jack again..YAY

spoiler free??? What is that?...i looove spoilers i could never ever not open them...it's in my nature

And i am afraid...but i love spoilers...so...i can't say to myself..Jann...don't look what there is in them...it will never work...

And school is already over YAY...and what have i done...i baked some bread and i stared(sp?) at the blackbord...yup that was it...my job on school
                    Spoilerfree: The state of mind in which a shipper is desperately trying not to click the
                    Spoiler:
                    Oh, so attracting spoilertags
                    While staring at the computerscreen, wondering why the god of broadcasting hates her/him or at least the country she/he lives in...

Hey, you practically did the same thing I have done today (=making bread and staring at the computer/tv screen) And I'm home sick(ish) That's just wrong

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Spoilerfree: The state of mind in which a shipper is desperately trying not to click the
                      Spoiler:
                      Oh, so attracting spoilertags
                      While staring at the computerscreen, wondering why the god of broadcasting hates her/him or at least the country she/he lives in...

Hey, you practically did the same thing I have done today (=making bread and staring at the computer/tv screen) And I'm home sick(ish) That's just wrong

yeah but we get to see them...only for airing here on kabel tv it takes longer...to long for me...but i can live with it

And lol you did the same thing as me...but your sick (((Dutchindeed))))

i'm luckely not sick...atleast they say so...if i'm sick in my head...that is something i still don't know for sure
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                        I'm working on another video and was browsing through my video clips when this particular one struck me as particularly flirty and funny.

(all images are thumbnails you can click for larger versions)

This is in spoilers only because it's loooooonnng.
                        From Season 7, "Fallen"
                        <sigh> I was going to catch up before work so I wouldn't have to risk coming back here until after I'd seen The Shroud. But ya sparked this:

Catch ya'll later,

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                          <sigh> I was going to catch up before work so I wouldn't have to risk coming back here until after I'd seen The Shroud. But ya sparked this:

[http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o156/JenniferJF/th_Fallen.gif

Catch ya'll later,
                          that is funny...i love it and so true but now we do know better

And you're lucky still no spoilers here atleast

Spoiler:
                          nope no spoilers here...can't see them
                          sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday OrangeShipper

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Had a few extra minutes before work:
                              So can I!

Spoiler:
                              I have never once thought that Jack will ascend in "Shroud". To me, this idea seems a little far-fetched, as we already know Jack's position on it from "Abyss".
                              **cough**thatistheonlywayi'llexceptjacktodoit**cough**
                              Hehehe. I'm actually working on a far future fanfic in which that happens. Remember, Jack's primary reason for not ascending was because he didn't feel he was worthy enough or good enough. That may have changed by now... 'Cause if the most amazing person you've ever met thinks your worth spending her life with, your self-image might radically shift.

I'm must sayin'...

BTW, speaking of radical shifts, I meant to post yesterday about Sam's legalitic attitude towards the rules as pointed out by Replicarter and Jacob. I love how, after finally getting together with Jack in S8, in S9's Stronghold:
                              Spoiler:
                              She issues a speech to Cam on how the rules aren't as important as people and that, if it will do good to a person and not harm anyone, she has no problem with him breaking the rules and showing his friend classified information. This is an amazingly radical break for Sam who wouldn't share it with her own father while he was dying and shows how much growth she's had as a character. Yet more evidence she and Jack are together, since that sort of thinking is so Jack, and yet another example of how Sam's personality growth makes no sense unless you understand the effect Sam's relationship with Jack has had on her personal growth.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                                Had a few extra minutes before work:

Hehehe. I'm actually working on a far future fanfic in which that happens. Remember, Jack's primary reason for not ascending was because he didn't feel he was worthy enough or good enough. That may have changed by now... 'Cause if the most amazing person you've ever met thinks your worth spending her life with, your self-image might radically shift.

I'm must sayin'...

BTW, speaking of radical shifts, I meant to post yesterday about Sam's legalitic attitude towards the rules as pointed out by Replicarter and Jacob. I love how, after finally getting together with Jack in S8, in S9's Stronghold:
                                Spoiler:
                                She issues a speech to Cam on how the rules aren't as important as people and that, if it will do good to a person and not harm anyone, she has no problem with him breaking the rules and showing his friend classified information. This is an amazingly radical break for Sam who wouldn't share it with her own father while he was dying and shows how much growth she's had as a character. Yet more evidence she and Jack are together, since that sort of thinking is so Jack, and yet another example of how Sam's personality growth makes no sense unless you understand the effect Sam's relationship with Jack has had on her personal growth.

Still working on that fic??huh? I thought you had already finished it by now
                                So how long is it now...your stalker is very patient...until....

And yup with the spoiler thingie
                                But we all know that they are
                                Spoiler:
                                sooo married

And i still have nothing useful to say...2000 posts...and nothing useful
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X