This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cess525 View Post
    If its by whats on the page then What does Direct TV ever have to do with Sam and Jack (I get Direct TV and Soulmate Calculator thats it). Maybe its going off the fact that we want TPTB to be Direct with us and resolve our ship...maybe maybe Im trying here
    Maybe... maybe. If only Direct was what Sam and Jack had been to eachother...

Maybe TPTB are behind those adds themselves... All I get now is BUY SG1 DVD's. And an add for S9... I'm starting to see a pattern emerging here...
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShipper View Post

Hello everyone! I know I don't post here much.. I'm an avid reader though, honest!! Anyways, I just saw RNT, thought I'd stick in my thoughts -

Spoiler:
      The reason she doesn't ask about Jack when she asks for everyone else on her team... I figure she was asking for people who knew her current situation at the SGC who would be able to tell her what was going on. Like, in our reality, Jack isn't at the SGC so he maybe wouldn't be the best person to talk to at that moment... Despite the fact that they're so married =D
      Hope that makes some sense, it did in my head at least. I too, kept expecting her to bring up Jack at least once, even though I knew she wouldn't... *sniff*

Carry on the shipping and squeeing!! Woooooooooooop!!!
      Post more often!

Anyway, you make perfect sense to me and I agree.
      RNT
      Spoiler:
      I'm fine her not asking for Jack when Lorne was questioning her. So far everyone she asked for hasn't been any help to her, why continuted on after Lorne ask her if there's anyone else she wanted to name. To me, it makes sense for her to stop asking at that point and move on to something else, hopefully getting better answers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post

Jack: I told you, Carter, I was going to announce my love to you to the world. **hands Carter the front page which reads: "Jack O'Neill Loves Samantha Carter"**
        Awwwww that's so cute!

Hello everyone! I know I don't post here much.. I'm an avid reader though, honest!! Anyways, I just saw RNT, thought I'd stick in my thoughts -

Spoiler:
        The reason she doesn't ask about Jack when she asks for everyone else on her team... I figure she was asking for people who knew her current situation at the SGC who would be able to tell her what was going on. Like, in our reality, Jack isn't at the SGC so he maybe wouldn't be the best person to talk to at that moment... Despite the fact that they're so married =D
        Hope that makes some sense, it did in my head at least. I too, kept expecting her to bring up Jack at least once, even though I knew she wouldn't... *sniff*

Welcome OrangeShipper!! (the word Orange seems to have featured a lot lately LOL, I did a wallpaper for AT and it was in hues of orange)

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
          and you are evil ya know!!!
          And your trademark bleu...you know...pink is better

ofcourse it says that...love the text you say sasusc!
          Not uh! Green is better! Way better!

And thank you. I just posted that pic over on the freeze frame thread thingy and decided not to go shippy there but post the shippy text here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
            Welcome OrangeShipper!! (the word Orange seems to have featured a lot lately LOL, I did a wallpaper for AT and it was in hues of orange)
            Welcome OrangeShipper...post more

Too bad there isnt any significance to shipping and Orange because we could do a word a day...becuase you are right it has been in a lot of the topics today. Anyone got anything shippy for Orange?
            sigpic
            GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Jack: I told you, Carter, I was going to announce my love to you to the world. **hands Carter the front page which reads: "Jack O'Neill Loves Samantha Carter"**
              Not uh! Green is better! Way better!

And thank you. I just posted that pic over on the freeze frame thread thingy and decided not to go shippy there but post the shippy text here.
              Very nice and I like the shippy text you should have put it on the freeze frame I know I have seen other shippy text on that.
              Oh and Blue is the best color. The best color combination is Pink and Green so be nice to each other you two
              sigpic
              GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Originally posted by lizzyshoe View Post
                Wowo! *clicky* *bookmark* Thank you!
                Shippy images for your troubles:
                http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/8...er2%5F313.html

And the other one!
                http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s5/5...15%5F0203.html

*Shippy puddle of squee*

LOLOL So true. Makes total sense after considering
                Spoiler:
                they *are* so MARRIED

I was listening to the commentary for The Lost City with Amanda Tapping and some other people, and they were talking about the Simpsons and how Sam just doesn't get it, but (LiS)
                Spoiler:
                she totally gets it now, with her "d'oh" (that I'm 90% sure was ADR-ed) before talking about fishing. Makes sense too, since they got married the next year

Gah! gonna be late for class. Oops.

Thanks everyone! Gotta run.
                No trouble at all!

Thanks for the repost of the images!
                my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                  Just dropping in to say hi!

Happy Birthday Nell!

Happy Australian Day, Aussies!

I love Sam's 'With all due respect, sir...': it's the equivalent of her basically saying 'you're an idiot.'

On RNT/LTS and grieving/concern for Daniel/Sam...

Spoiler:

I have more of an issue with lack of concern for Daniel in LTS than I have in RNT. It would have been better had the opening of LTS not shown the team as bouncy/pleased with themselves but rather coming back dejected after a false sighting with Landry then shifting the subject to a report he had received from Sam regarding the readiness of the Merlin device...the rest of the episode could then have played out exactly as it did...with the nice additional nod that was given mid-episode when Cam expressed difficulty with losing Daniel...however LTS was such a good episode that the relative lack of apparent concern for Daniel is easier to overlook IMO.

In RNT, Daniel and where he was, was mentioned twice - in the opening and the close. The team are obviously following up on sightings and eager for information...I think this was actually OK. I agree with Jenn that the storyline tried to do too much within an hour...and I don't think the storyline as a cohesive tale was that well thought out. It was a very enjoyable episode with some great moments between the characters, and especially as Sam was such a major part of it (no pun intended) but it wasn't a fantastic story.

I think I actually have more issue with the AU reaction to the death of their Sam than the lack of grief/concern of ours. It's almost a non-event; only McKay reacts at all, otherwise it is as though they have simply substituted our Sam for their own; maybe that's part of the non-reaction. If you lost a member of your team at work but there was never a moment when you witnessed them gone as at that very split second they were replaced with an alternate version of themselves very close to the original if not quite the same - your grief and reactions might be very abnormal...still more reaction would have been nice.

I tend to think that our team grieved and were concerned during 'Conversations to an Empty Room...', an upcoming fanfic that may get written if I ever finish the story for the ficathon...and Aftershocks...and that their feelings were ultimately expressed by Vala's hug and comment to Sam. So I'm OK with that.

I'd love to read that fanfic. However, I'll hold off on stalking you, because I know you're busy!

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                    10x13
                    Spoiler:

I can understand why the line was written that way, but she's well aware she knows more than "one man". Any opportunity for them to snub Jack.

Spoiler:
                    I think she was just trying to get him to help her. It was her last shot.

And it didn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                      Hey first of all it's not that useless this post...and i love useless post cus most of the time they are short, funny and i can read them quickly

About our dutch day...that's in April(last day) of it right?
                      Cus we always have a market here, and my friends are always there, i stalk talk with them and look for pretty stuff
                      And the orange thingie..i know when i was little there was always a competetion on that day for who could make there bike the most orginal, and orange..i wanted pink

Hmm...now what have i done in the time since i came home....uhm...let the dog out, made my own food(parents aren't home..so don't come close to me...music is very loud..poor neighbours) uhm..i've put over 100 music vids on my mp3player...i'm trying to write some stupid fanfic...
                      oh yeah and i\m sooo bored!!! *and i've already watched Grace today*

So i try to be a little bit on topic...

Chemistry between Sam and Jack...Very very very very very very good.
                      Do I want to see a bhk/bhw between them...Hell yeah!!!
                      uhm...do i want to see RST this season...ofcourse, but don't count on it...

okay enough rambling for me...i'm going further with...being bored

EDIT: i just saw i already passed 2,200...and i had Tuesday my last milestone...i'm posting just to much lately...
                      Congratulations on 2,200 Posts,

Jann!!

Comment

Hi,I'm new here thought I'd finally dekurk.So I'm delurking to talk about
                        our favorite coupe.
                        sigpic
                        sig made by the talented RepliCartertje
                        + = and many happy shippers

Comment

Originally posted by GraceCarter View Post
                          our favorite coupe.
                          WELCOME TO THE THREAD GRACECARTER!!!
                          Hope you'll enjoy posting here. Delurking= GOOD

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Welcome here Orangeshipper

and post more

our favorite coupe.
                            Welcome GraceCarter

And talk with us

And i love your name...makes me think of my fav episode GRACE
                            sigpic

Comment

our favorite coupe.
                              Welcome!

And speaking of Grace (I'll be nice this time!)

Comment

Spoiler:

WELCOME ORANGESHIPPER!!!
                                Sorry, I just had to do that in orange as well. Zero points on originality, I know . But it WAS a today theme. That's my excuse
                                post, post, post! Don't lurk

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X