This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry View Post
    Sounds familiar??? I hate it when that happens!!!!
    mee to!

Spoiler:
    12 days before The Shroud. I can't wait to see it... but I'm scared to watch it at the same time... i don't want to be desappointed!!(about not having a kiss /or resolution for S/J .
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, guess I over reacted here...but nothing would surprise me anymore...sadly...
      I don't think you over reacted. I just really don't get the slashing. Beside, sometimes I think TPTB like playing both sides against each other. Lately we have been on the very short end of the stick.
      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by SG1-XF9 View Post
        mee to!

Spoiler:
        12 days before The Shroud. I can't wait to see it... but I'm scared to watch it at the same time... i don't want to be desappointed!!(about not having a kiss /or resolution for S/J .
        You just have to convince yourself not to expect it. I'd say I'm all the way there.

Oh gosh. This reminds me of waiting for '200'. One day optmistic, one day not, one day optmistic, one day not.... You see what RDA brings into my life?
        my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill View Post
          Yeah. Remember that interview, Hope leslie? This rollercoasterof emotions is almost simular to another fandom I love. Hmmm... The highs and lows of shipping.
          Yep...That's why I'm feeling the way I do right now...I'm kinda p....d off by the way we shippers are handled by all TPTBs...everywhere, in every fandom I came across...But, in a happier mode:

Spoiler:
          We all know they are soooooo married!!!

Comment

Yep...That's why I'm feeling the way I do right now...I'm kinda p....d off by the way we shippers are handled by all TPTBs...everywhere, in every fandom I came across...But, in a happier mode:

Spoiler:
            We all know they are soooooo married!!!
            Exactly. We don't need them to tell us that. We just need them to have them make out so we can make pretty pictures and manips.

Comment

We just need them to have them make out so we can make pretty pictures and manips.
              YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Well, we all know it's true. We know they're married. We just want to see them doing shippy things. And thunk. Thunk really hard.

EDIT: My posts is at 1,990. My birth year.

Comment

Exactly. We don't need them to tell us that. We just need them to have them make out so we can make pretty pictures and manips.
                  Don't forget vids...I AM in need of new kisses & hugs after all!!!

Comment

Well, we all know it's true. We know they're married. We just want to see them doing shippy things. And thunk. Thunk really hard.
                    You want me to write angst, but you keep having me !!!!

Oh-it's one month till ficathon fics are due! Just a head's up!

Comment

Yep it does but, following on my current mood, here's what I wrote to the Stargate Command at the MGM Stargate SG1's site:

Spoiler:
                      To say I am a bit put off by all the comments about RDA not being asked to be in the movies would be an understatement...Also, although I love the show and am a huge fan, what attracted me to it was the chemistry between Sam & Jack and the fact that, even if it was a science fiction show, emotions and feeling were allowed...and did not take anything away from the plots or the quality of the acting...May I ask for resolution of my ship in this movie or am I just being delusional here?...All over the world there is war...but everybody needs a good love story to ease the pain of real life...Those two characters have a huge fan base and it woul be a shame to ignore us and/or deny us of what we have been waiting for for 10 years...S9 & S10 were a big disapointement and thus it showed in the ratings...Plse don't make the same mistake in the movies...I would be interested in buying the DVDs ONLY if RDA is in it and in a major way....The original SG1 team made this show.
                      I do hope my email will reach somebody with MGM and that I will get some kind of a reply to this.
                      Sincerely,
                      Hope Leslie Hermnharry

I encourage you all to express yourselves on this matter...the sooner the better!!!IMHO
                      wonderful letter, hope!

~i tried to green you but couldn't~

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                        You want me to write angst, but you keep having me !!!!

Oh-it's one month till ficathon fics are due! Just a head's up!
                        It's not my fault.

One month? Oh dear. Hmm.. These deadlines seemed so far away in October....

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl View Post
                          i have a really cynical thought about what will happen in that episode.
                          Rogue was no more happy with reading it then I was thinking it but....only those with strong hearts should read this. you have been warned.

Spoiler:
                          jack in order to save Daniel and help him defeat the Ori-lets the head grabber thingee turn him into an Ancient and then he and Daniel take on the bad guys. But.....Daniel is able to retake human form, but Jack -alas-was not. The search for Spock is on.

But, but, but
                          Spoiler:
                          the TV Guide article says"Daniel Jackson disappears on a startling journey and Gen. Jack O'Neill is there to banter with old buddy Daniel when he returns." Earlier it says something about "male bonding" and first talks about Mitchell and Teal'c and then the quote above.
                          Sounds like
                          Spoiler:
                          as someone said, the Jack/Daniel friendship fans will be happy. (Jack/Daniel slash is confined to fanfic) I always liked their banter and arguments, too, it was ONE of the cornerstones of the series when it was really Stargate SG-1, I just want my J/S ship, also, please... .
                          A thought: wonder if TPTB have ever looked up "finally" in the dictionary.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
                            A thought: wonder if TPTB have ever looked up "finally" in the dictionary.
                            Oh boy. Isn't that the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              wonderful letter, hope!

~i tried to green you but couldn't~

sally
                              That's ok...Thanks!!!

Comment

TPTB are going to shoot their own privates off if they keep this crap up! Let them because they wil be on the bread line because once we don't get what we want they don't get what we have-OUR MONEY! TPTB you do know that unused DVD's make good coasters?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X