• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
    Nice You are getting better and better

Also very good...I love it
    Thank you.

Originally posted by sacme View Post

The link wasn't working last night, so I didn't post it in my earlier Christmas message, but I just checked it and the site is up again. I loved this--enjoy!

http://badaboo.free.fr/merryxmas.swf

Very cute!

Woohoo! It's Christmas Morning! I smell food cooking...yummy! We haven't even opened presents yet and it's 9:30! What slackers we are! Hope everyone is having a great day!

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS,
      SAM & JACK SHIP FAMILY!

Have a fun day, a wonderful get together with loved ones and get home safely!

Just sayin', flyin' by before heading into NY's sullen weather for family dining, unwrapping presents and what all. Enjoy!
      MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
      sigpic
      Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
        Yeah, it doesn't feel like Christmas without it. Even though I don't like it that much...

Ah well, I'm sure that Sam and Jack are building snowmen. Didn't Colorado get whacked with a storm? Hope if any shippers live there that they're keeping safe and warm!
        That's just what Hannah and I were complaining about FCOL! It should at least be cold up here in Wisconsin at Christmas! It's above freezing...

and, though a bit belated for some of you, Merry Christmas!

Comment

Well, nothing Stargate this year...though I didn't really ask for anything... Last year I got S2 for Christmas. Lovely season, that season 2!

Comment

Maybe this October we will all get an earlier Christmas present with some great Sam/Jack Ship for the Movies.

Comment

Once again,
              MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
              Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
              ............oo0oo............

Comment

Hey gang! Merry Christmas! I'm in Southampton with my dad and his side of the family. He came over with my step mom, from South Africa, and I'm currently staying at my step brother's house. There are 8 of us, and I'm sleeping on a couch until Thursday Anybody need some more food because we've got plenty?!

Hope your Christmasses are going wonderfully. Almost bedtime here, and then it's over for another year. Shippy dreams to everybody, and may 2007 be the year for resolution (one specific one in particular , I'm not really bothered about any others)
                sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all having a merry christmas! I don't have time to catch up on all the posts, but I'll be back tomorrow!

See you all later!

It really needs to snow in Wisconsin...
                  my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                    Well, nothing Stargate this year...though I didn't really ask for anything... Last year I got S2 for Christmas. Lovely season, that season 2!
                    Indeed, S2 was a good year, L.A. Doyle. Last year my coworkers/friends gave me S8, and I squeeed! all over the office. Not so this year; they planned on giving me Atlantis S2 except the twerp PTB decided to market it after Christmas. Nice going, guys!

Just sayin', stealing a minute before dessert and departure to scan the Boards. Happy Holidays, all!
                    MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                    sigpic
                    Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                      Ah that's nice...i had to buy everything by myself...'cause my parents everytime forget what seasons i had or didn't had(how hard is it to remember...old people )
                      But S2 was one of the last seasons i bought...isn't my favorite one...btw S4 also isn't my fav...believe it or not S7 is it...i love it...and after that comes S4 ofcourse, with all the ship*sigh* ...and now i'm converting everything to put it on my pc again...running out of space for it...and i'm deleting a lot for it to have SG on high quality on my pc*i'm nuts*

Now the first day of Christmas is already over...had a wonderful day...lots of fun with my family(and silly)
                      Tomorrow both of my grandma's will come I really have a good relation with them...to one i go every saturday *she cooks nice
                      And that was sooo off topic...lol...i always have a hard time keeping it on topic
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi all
                        Hope you had/having a great Christmas.

Check out these vids http://www.jensshipsite.com/

So far I have watched
                        HAPPY TOGETHER (I lmao, so cute)
                        VIVA FOREVER
                        I'M TOO SEXY
                        Sorry if this site has been posted before.
                        Last edited by Terrah; 26 December 2006, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110 View Post
                          Maybe this October we will all get an earlier Christmas present with some great Sam/Jack Ship for the Movies.
                          yes!

and with a POSITIVE shippy resolution!

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

sooo, one of the gifts i got (from my niece and her boyfriend) was a t-shirt that said, 'i'm mrs richard dean anderson'. it's pink and it PROVES i'm married to rda!!

it's proof for me

btw, my brother-in-law took two dig photos for me to show you guys, but i'll have to wait on him/sister to put it on their computer and send it to me. when they do, i'll show you guys my shirt.

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

It's going to be very tough waiting on news if RDA will appear in the Movies.This may sound crazy but a verry very small part of would like to see the Movies without RDA and when the Movies do not sell I want to hear the reaction from TPTB.

Comment

Hello again!

Merry Christmas!!! I'm so happy to be here...on that special day!!! I finally arrived in Vancouver this after... (around 14h30 PT)...!!! It took us awhile before we found a place to stay with our RV (mobile). Everyone is close is...but by chance we were able to do a "self- register" at a RV campground....oups...actually...I'm in Langley... (Livingstone campsite)....and today...when we arrived the weather is not that cold...!!!! So much different from the mountains....here i am with my sweather and in the mountains i'm with my tuque, my gloves, my coat...my snowpants..well....all the kits!!!

Anyway... I just want to wish you a Merry Christmas !!!

P.S.: What did you get for X-Mas? One of my favorite gift was my iPod...because I was abl to put all my pictures from Stargate in it...and of course all my songs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X