• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More slides, Danny and Jack at play (sorry Jann, wrong ship still):

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
      More slides, Danny and Jack at play (sorry Jann, wrong ship still):

Like them BUT... WRONG SHIP NOOOO...start with the good ship...see me in that tree over there...you have been warned
      I need shippy slides
      sigpic

Comment

I realized I should have pubically thanked Hop for my WONDERFUL pic which is now my wallpaper. I greened her, but YES, Isn't it awesome!?!!!

*bows* Thank you.

(I probably should curtsey, being female and all, but I'm wearing shorts at the moment, so I can't. But the thanks are sincere!)

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
        Or about this?

Or maybe this:

I modify both of these. I'm not sure which one I like best.

Tee hee, love them both!

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
        Ok...so sue me...I had a god awful day at work yesterday and today wasn't much better and I have still yet to finish my chrissy cards and shopping and I have been suffering from these horrid headaches all week...which is not like me to have headaches so I'm a bit out of it right now...sorry Megyn...forgive my blunder!! I was just trying to unwind with a bit of GW...obviously I should have gone to bed instead
        And Eve...sweetness...sugar pie...honey bunch...I would never ever hurt anyone...newbie or not...you should know that by now!!
        And 36 IS NOT OLD FCOL!!!....where is the respect from the youngies nowadays...woof!

No way is 36 old! I refuse to have an old sister, and my sister is 44, so anything under that age is not old!

Which is not to say that you're old if you're over 45...

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
        (((hugs Chelle))) the same at ya

EDIT: and that i missed this...my 1,200 post already...and i was trying to say i didn't talk much

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
          Today I randomly started humming 'If I Only Had A Brain' from 'The Wizard of Oz'. Later I began humming 'Kiss The Girl' from 'The Little Mermaid'. I decided what my subconscious was saying is that Jack needs to kiss Sam. At least I think that's what it was saying....

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
            That website never cooperates with me. Does anyone else ever have issues? I've never even finished my own webpage there.

No, I can never see anything good there.

I put a new SG-1 story up on my site almost a week ago. I meant to put the link here earlier, but my ISP has issues about me catching up when I've missed a few days here.

It's just a little tag to 'Avalon' pt 1, but it is shippy!

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
              No, I can never see anything good there.

I put a new SG-1 story up on my site almost a week ago. I meant to put the link here earlier, but my ISP has issues about me catching up when I've missed a few days here.

It's just a little tag to 'Avalon' pt 1, but it is shippy!

Enjoy!

OH a fic...now that vid is never going to finish

Is gonna read it now
              sigpic

Comment

Which is not to say that you're old if you're over 45...
                Phew! You had me worried there! *Some* of us are a tad longer in the tooth that that...
                sigpic

Comment

Finally, more properly shippy slides. Though, I admit, the ship is a bit subtle here. But once you catch it... ahhh...:

Comment

Finally, more properly shippy slides. Though, I admit, the ship is a bit subtle here. But once you catch it... ahhh...:

and now you have to give us some really shippy slides...i mean this is the last day of the WoO week
                    and i'm bored that's why
                    sigpic

Comment

The thing is, Sam so often *knows* what's going on that when she doesn't...that's enough to cause Jack to worry - big time!
                      sigpic

Comment

My first-thing-in-the-morning thoughts on the Window of Opportunity kiss...

I need more coffeee.....
                        Love and hot fudge,
                        Bren Ren
                        ~
                        My stories!
                        ~

sigpic

Comment

And my first thoughts on the Grace kiss...

Love and hot fudge,
                          Bren Ren
                          ~
                          My stories!
                          ~

sigpic

Comment

Window of Opportunity
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                              and now you have to give us some really shippy slides...i mean this is the last day of the WoO week
                              and i'm bored that's why
                              No, it's not ending today. Because of Shipmas and Christmas it's going until at least after the 25th...
                              Excellent! I love short stories. Perfect size between loads of laundry And you inspire me to finally write down More Echoes, a little episode tag for the SGA ep Echoes. And it *is* S/J ship, with only very very minor spoilers for any episode, including Echoes. I seriously can't emphasize enough how minor, I mean, the stories less than 300 words... And this one is sort of odd for me. Not really fluffy... a tad angsty, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                I'm out of green for you but this is soooo fluffy and romantic!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X