This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1 View Post
    Ooh, I was thinking that, too! Sam would record one of her "explanations" for Jack to fall asleep to (with a smile, of course) *quick image of Jack reclining on his sofa (or in his office, the bad boy) listening to Sam prattle on and on... And he would record a message describing his day at work, with his usual sardonic wit, bringing a grin to Sam.

Just sayin', just imagining too, the looks on Sam's teammates and Jack's subordinates when they see them listening to each other:

Rodney would be awfully suspicious
    Daniel would blush and suggest getting a room (or tent)
    Teal'c would
    Cameron would be enlightened at last
    Vala would have a knowing wink

And the SGC personnel would just smile (the DC people would get there eventually.)

SHIPMAS IS STILL HERE!
    I'm loving the iPod scenarios.

sigpic
    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
      Hey shippers

I tried to green everyone, but I can't, so anyone I missed consider yourselfs greenedhad fun today it was my first ever shipmas. I feel bad because I didn't do anything for shipmas but I'm not that talanted, but I enjoyed everyone elses things, heres to next year. off to have shippy dreams now night all ((((ship family))))

SHIP FOREVER!!!!
      Amen!

Just sayin', samcarterrules (I LOVE that name!) everyone who posts joins the celebration of our fave couple, so consider that you've done your part! I'm a firm believer that support for talent is a talent itself. So come on in, Lurkers! Happy Shipmas to you and thanks for coming by!
      MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
      sigpic
      Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill View Post
        Hahahaha. I still love that ep because Joe's like, "What's with this Pete Shannahan thing?"

and the whole "it's beer isn't it?" to Jack's omlette recipe. Teehee.

Comment

I'm sorry I wasn't able to come sooner, just wanted to say thank you for so many goodies I'll have to catch up latter

Happy shipmas day everyone( sorry I can't do pretty manips )

Comment

Hey all, sorry I haven't posted much lately but RL has me in it's stranglehold... , so not much to add but......

Merry Shipmas!!!!

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by sacme View Post
              Lovely shiplets,
              I had hoped to make something new for the holiday, but I ran out of time. Hopefully, soon, though, I'll be able to contribute a gift. Until then, an oldie but a goodie...

ship sistah http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/sacme/berry.gif]
              Sometimes traditional is best. Shippertown. . . . . those were the days!

sigpic
              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Hahahaha. I still love that ep because Joe's like, "What's with this Pete Shannahan thing?"

Yeah, that was priceless. And he was wagging his finger at her as he said it, kind of like "naughty, naughty" !!

sigpic
                s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  The Christmas Gift

~the beginning~
                  Royal SQUEEE! That works on so many levels!

Just sayin', good shipping, majorsal, thanks!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
                    and the whole "it's beer isn't it?" to Jack's omlette recipe. Teehee.

I love that part! And then the whole, "Don't worry, I won't say anything about your feeling for-" And then Sam walks in.

I love that because it shows Jack still loves Sam even though her and Pete are engaged.
                    my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post

Huh; looks like mistletoe made Sam...hungry?? oh, wait...

Just sayin', HOT alert, whew!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes View Post
                        I'm sorry I wasn't able to come sooner, just wanted to say thank you for so many goodies I'll have to catch up latter

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b8...n48_edited.jpgHappy shipmas day everyone( sorry I can't do pretty manips )
                        Originally posted by waterfall View Post
                        Hey all, sorry I haven't posted much lately but RL has me in it's stranglehold... , so not much to add but......

waterfall
                        Thanks for stopping by. Merry Shipmas!

sigpic
                        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes View Post

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b8...n48_edited.jpgHappy shipmas day everyone( sorry I can't do pretty manips )
                          That's pic's as lovely as any manip! Thanks for posting it!

I love that part! And then the whole, "Don't worry, I won't say anything about your feeling for-" And then Sam walks in.

I love that because it shows Jack still loves Sam even though her and Pete are engaged.
                          Love it! And when he's introducing him to Daniel and Sam and they look at Jack like "who the hell is this dude!?" That episode is truly priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99 View Post

So, Carter....where are we spending Christmas?
                            I bookmarked this post. LOVE this first pic. I think it's one of the best Jack pics there is. . . . . and that's saying a lot.

sigpic
                            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99 View Post

So, Carter....where are we spending Christmas?

'Sir', It's not WHERE we will be spending it...but what we will be doing....

SWEET!

And don't forget, HOT! Great shippy pic/story and captures, sclairef99.

Just sayin', sweet indeed!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker View Post
                                I bookmarked this post. LOVE this first pic. I think it's one of the best Jack pics there is. . . . . and that's saying a lot.

I agree this is an amazing Jack picture.

Also, another old manip of mine. It's not my fault I posted all my Christmas stuff already!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X