Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep! I'll find out what happened since UK starts earlier and then I can decide which episodes to watch.I doubt I'll be watching that many episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
      Sky posted this on the SAGC thread but I don't think its made it here yet;

http://www.avalon2006.co.uk/

It's the official photo from Avalon of RDA and AT.
      Originally posted by Goddess View Post
      That picture is gorgeous!! They are so amazing together! SQUEEE!!!
      SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
        Sky posted this on the SAGC thread but I don't think its made it here yet;

http://www.avalon2006.co.uk/

It's the official photo from Avalon of RDA and AT.
        yep that pic is just so squeeable

so

Spoiler:
        SQUEEEEEEEEE
        sigpic

Comment

I'm starting to think the Lights are on but know one is home regarding MGM if RDA is not going to be in the Movies.I still think RDA will be in at least one of the Movies.If RDA is not in the Movies I know TPTB are trying to destroy the Stargate francise.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110 View Post
            I'm starting to think the Lights are on but know one is home regarding MGM if RDA is not going to be in the Movies.I still think RDA will be in at least one of the Movies.If RDA is not in the Movies I know TPTB are trying to destroy the Stargate francise.
            Yeah, totally agree. I feel confident that RDA will be in the movie(s) and that our ship will come in
            sigpic

Comment

Yep! I'll find out what happened since UK starts earlier and then I can decide which episodes to watch.I doubt I'll be watching that many episodes.
              i will be watching them al, if they are good or bad it stays SG a show that i love a lot and watch!! The ship is a very big thing IMO but i watch it for it all and not only that...so i will be watching it all again
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post

Nothing against DDL, I bet he's a nice guy. But when I see him my mind thinks Pete. Even when I see him on the dog food commercials. I'll have to be careful and keep my regular Pete reaction from coming out.
                Haha! The dog food commercial! I nearly had a seizure the first time I saw it!

Unfair! You have new episodes and you don't even want them! : pout:

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                  Yeah, totally agree. I feel confident that RDA will be in the movie(s) and that our ship will come in
                  I think RDA will be in at least one of the movies. They must have figured out by now that RDA=More Viewers=More Money. They'd be idiots not to at least ask him!

Comment

i'm going to bed happy night shippers keep optimistic i believe that in the end we will get what we want
                    So night night and happy shippy dreams all you out there
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                      i'm going to bed happy night shippers keep optimistic i believe that in the end we will get what we want
                      So night night and happy shippy dreams all you out there
                      Night Janneke!

Comment

I think RDA will be in at least one of the movies. They must have figured out by now that RDA=More Viewers=More Money. They'd be idiots not to at least ask him!
                        And the $$$ is al what they care about so PUT him in it

Now i'm really going to bed
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gemma View Post
                          I know we can all be pesimistic with this show regarding Sam and jack
                          but crossing fingers on this one the tv guide said this important word
                          Spoiler:
                          a touch of romance when two fan favoritesFINALLY lock lips.
                          that is the word that makes it seem like it may be s/j to me

and we all know Vala hasn't even been on the show that long so finally doesn't really apply to her
                          Is this the issue with "Bones" on the cover? Or one I haven't got yet, if it isn't.
                          Spoiler:
                          It's hard to tell with TV GUIDE it being such fans of Farscape and its actors (now SG's Mitchell and Vala), to them two years(Seasons 9 and 10) may be worth a "finally" But.....there's always hope.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                            and is arguably at its best when it is subtle
                            I'm tired of subtle....I want
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Yep, that's the way to spell
                              Spoiler:
                              TPTB.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                                Oh, one last thing

Thought I'd share my new mobile wallpaper

Hi.. I don't usually post... dont really have much time for chit chat. I just browse the messages every once in awhile. Your phone wallpaper is sooo coool!! how do you get a pic on your phone like that??
                                Daydreamer

Comment

Working...
                                X