Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey hey ! my friends....I made a new music video last night...and ...it's about Sam and Jack....!!!!!!!!!!!
    Enjoy everyone!!

http://stargate-sg1.com/MediaPlayer....tItemId=115491

*RepliCarterje*...I totally agree with you about POV....!!!love never dies!!!
    Last edited by SG1-XF9; 18 November 2006, 11:37 AM. Reason: ahahaha! i forgot to put the link!!what I was thinking!!?!?!??
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
      Very nice Jonas pic, thank you. (We use that one a *lot* over on the JonasThunk thread. I'm sure you can figure out why. ) But is that other guy Siler? It looks more like Major Davis, but not. (The beard is throwing me.)

Of course, if the new member of SG1 couldn't have been Jonas, I would have liked Major Davis. I definitely do NOT like what we got. Ugh!
      Yep, Siler stands behind Jack. The guy with the beard is Colin Cunningham (major Davis).
      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
        And from the once I get started I can't stop department:

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/2707/strengtheq0.jpg

I'm glad you like my sigs, Zuz! They're rather addictive . And thanks for Siler ...

EDIT: Yeah, 3 sigs in one day. But if you look close and think about it, I got all the caps while looking for the same thing...
        I love all of your sigs, Jenn. But this one...WOW! There are so much emotions there. Great!
        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav View Post

after long time little experimental pic...

hi zuz, no greene for you
          To dexterav: From Czech Rep with love :

Spoiler:

Vazne neva, ze se nezelena.

Ja se stejne teprve ucim, jak se delaji ikony. Takze vic nez zelena me zajima, ktere z nich se nelibi a proc, jestli v nich neco chybi nebo naopak prebyva. Jsem takovy Photoshop user samouk, tak potrebuju zpetnou vazbu, abych se mohla zlepsovat.

Sorry for the post in Czech but I can't resist when dex's around. He's Slovak and it's just so cool to be able to chat a little in our respective native languages.

Anyway I was telling him that more than green I crave feedback. Cause it's the best and easiest way to improve my "artwork" (phe, I'm NO artist therefore the quotation marks ) It might sound strange but I really like to know what you don't like about my work. I believe that critique in this field is really helpful.
          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
            To dexterav: From Czech Rep with love :

Spoiler:

Vazne neva, ze se nezelena.

Ja se stejne teprve ucim, jak se delaji ikony. Takze vic nez zelena me zajima, ktere z nich se nelibi a proc, jestli v nich neco chybi nebo naopak prebyva. Jsem takovy Photoshop user samouk, tak potrebuju zpetnou vazbu, abych se mohla zlepsovat.

Sorry for the post in Czech but I can't resist when dex's around. He's Slovak and it's just so cool to be able to chat a little in our respective native languages.

Anyway I was telling him that more than green I crave feedback. Cause it's the best and easiest way to improve my "artwork" (phe, I'm NO artist therefore the quotation marks ) It might sound strange but I really like to know what you don't like about my work. I believe that critique in this field is really helpful.
            me too zuz, yours icons is nice for me, sorry

i am selfteacher? like a you

p.s. som samouk ako ty a k tomu bez talentu a fantázie
            sigpic

Comment

Ok, my thoughts on POV

I think she is a little hurt, maybe it's not the whol "But I love you" yet, but they were friends and mayeb she feels just a tad betrayed. Also, even if there were no feelings, it'd be uncomfortable to watch your friend kiss another you anyway, I would feel odd, and little hurt. I would feel a little betrayal of friendship there. The other point is our Sam KNOWS that in AU her and Jack were married, so she knows the type and depth of that kiss, (get your minds out of the gutter!) I meant metaphorically, poecticky, however the hell you want.

So are yeah, that's my point. I just wanna know who got the photo!

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
              I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
              Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
                Ok, my thoughts on POV

I think she is a little hurt, maybe it's not the whol "But I love you" yet, but they were friends and mayeb she feels just a tad betrayed. Also, even if there were no feelings, it'd be uncomfortable to watch your friend kiss another you anyway, I would feel odd, and little hurt. I would feel a little betrayal of friendship there. The other point is our Sam KNOWS that in AU her and Jack were married, so she knows the type and depth of that kiss, (get your minds out of the gutter!) I meant metaphorically, poecticky, however the hell you want.

you mean this?

sigpic

Comment

OK. Last one today, but I do have more caps to work on next time I get a chance. These were also made with the other ones:

This one definitely not as nice as my last one, IMHO, but sort of different... And now gotta get read for work

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav View Post
                    me too zuz, yours icons is nice for me, sorry

i am selfteacher? like a you

p.s. som samouk ako ty a k tomu bez talentu a fantázie
                    My dictionary says "autodidact" = samouk.

Don't sell yourself short, your WP and other manips that I've seen are really really cool.

Spoiler:
                    Takze nespechej s tim "bez talentu a fantazie", protoze to rozhodne nesedi.
                    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Don't sell yourself short, your WP and other manips that I've seen are really really cool.

Spoiler:
                      I have to say how easy it is to forget how many of you do not speak English as your primary language. Y'all do a fabulous job!

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
                        Ok, my thoughts on POV

Uncomfortable, yes. But I think that she understands why Jack did what he did. It was about comfort and I just don't see Jack denying it to anybody who's hurting be it a child , a friend or a woman who just lost her husband. That would be so out of character.

And regarding the kiss: AU Sam was kissing "her Jack", it was her way to say goodbye, but I think that Jack was well aware who he was kissing all the time and not pretending it was his Sam.

Yes, he has feelings for his Sam at this point of time already. I'm not denying it (I would be a bad shipper otherwise ). What I'm trying to say is that the kiss was much more his kind nature and urge to protect kicking in than any romantic feelings for Sam.

EDIT:

Last edited by zuz; 18 November 2006, 01:14 PM.
                        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                          I have to say how easy it is to forget how many of you do not speak English as your primary language. Y'all do a fabulous job!
                          He he. You might want to reconsider after my last post (the long one).
                          Oh, my English so sucks!
                          But thanks anyway, Jenn.
                          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Spoiler:

thanks
                            my translator is broken & dictionary is lost
                            making new pc

watching TV togheter
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
                              Those are awesome Zuz!!!!
                              I love them all *grins*

Your banners are great too Jenn!

Oh and....

Welcome to the newbies, congrats on milestones and happy birthdays if they were any!
                              Thanks, Liz. I really love your AT icon, the one in your sig. The colouring is just perfect and the flower brush is a nice touch.
                              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

And regarding the kiss: AU Sam was kissing "her Jack", it was her way to say goodbye, but I think that Jack was well aware who he was kissing all the time and not pretending it was his Sam.

Yes, he has feelings for his Sam at this point of time already. I'm not denying it (I would be a bad shipper otherwise ). What I'm trying to say is that the kiss was much more his kind nature and urge to protect kicking in than any romantic feelings for Sam.
                                I sort of disagree about it just being Jack's kind nature. I think he really *was* attracted to Dr. Carter. She's smart and attractive and sort of in love with *him*: she laughs at all his jokes and needs him in a way Sam never has (and probably never will). So I think part of him really wishes she could stay and he could pursue a relationship.. or not. But at least with her he could...

Yet, she is not Sam, and the very thing that makes her available - not being in the military - I like to think makes her *less* attractive to him. She has never and will never stand besides him in a firefight, never show-up a Jaffa with her marksmanship... Love is shared experience as much as pure attraction, and I think he knows it's the whole package that is special about *his* Sam... and the kiss just doesn't have that spark for him as much as for her. I sort of suspect they were both sort of testing with the kiss.....

So, Sam won. She just didn't know it
                                He he. You might want to reconsider after my last post (the long one).
                                Oh, my English so sucks!
                                But thanks anyway, Jenn.
                                Seriously, that post was the perfect example of how excellent your English is. Because I *had* forgotten until your next post.... So there!

EDIT: For those following, yes, I am ready for work, I'm just waiting for hubby to get back so I can go

Comment

Working...
                                X