This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PETITION/LETTER UPDATE

First off i want to say... NICE ONE GUYS!!! 132 signatures! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

But... i have a new plan... it's kinda the same as the old one but here it goes...

I'm gonna send the letter to the show in the next couple of days and a print off of the petition with what we have so far stating that 'these were the signatures we got after only 4 days... and the petition is still going strong'.

I will also say in the letter about the scrapbook and that it will be following once its is completed.

I just want to get my letter to them along with the petition as soon as i can before they start filming the last few episodes of Stargate.

I WILL STILL BE DOING THE SCRAPBOOK SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND ME YOUR SHIPPY MEET-UP PICS OR ANYHING ELSE YOU WANT INCLUDED IN THE SCRAPBOOK! PM me for my postal address or you can send stuff by email ('cos its faster)

So... to sum up, i will be sending the letter and petition (WHICH WILL CONTINUE) to the show in the next couple of days, so get those signatures in ASAP!
    Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
    Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
    Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

night night all!
      sweet shipper dreams
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
      http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
      http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGARSHAKER

GOOD LUCK SG1Poz!

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry
          YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

So what's the idea?

Last chapter might be to you before dinner rather than after lunch...Re workin something.
          Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
          Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
          Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Bee
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i m happy now
            just asked bambam

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Queen_Bee
            is RDA going to be in just 1 more sg1 episode?
            please dont tell me its true...it is so sad!

Spoiler:
            more.

yays
            so what does that mean? exactly?
            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
              Just a really quick post from me 'cos I'm not supposed to be here.

Have you seen this?

http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html

It's a petition to get Sam & Jack together by the end of the series. So far it has 127 signatures.
              Hello shippers and thank you scjon

I have signed but do you all think that we should perhaps make a new thread for the petition so that all shippers could see it and sign . We could call it "Petition Sam & Jack together ". It's not worth sending it to anywhere unless we get at least 1000 votes !!!

It's pure luck I checked the shipper thread today and I was on that page but any shippers could miss the link if it stays in here only

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by SG1-XF9
                i just signed the petition...and I hope there is someone out there, from the show, who will see that we, as fans, are serious ,about the fact that Sam and Jack, should be together before the end of the show!

C'mon, it's been 10 years already....!!!They deserve to be happy. She deserves to be with Jack and to love him in return.

She almost declared her feelings for him in "Threads"....Why can she finish what she started, almost 2 years ago!!!!????????!?!?!?!??!?!!??!?!??!!? (please..don't interupt the scene with the door bell or the phone ....EVEN WITH A BEE!!!!!!!!!(REF; the scene in the hallway from fight the future!)

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY SG1-XF9

and thank you for signing the petition...every person counts so everyone who hasn't signed please do!!! Even if you didn't like season 9 or 10 and you think there shouldn't be a 11th season...WE DO NEED RESOLUTION!!!!!

for the bee...I don't think they can use it in SG, if it is in SG they will use beaming technology...that is what they always do...

Comment

Originally posted by Jack's Girl
                  Hi everyone

I'm fairly new here (I love this thread btw!) and am not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but I'm sure someone will point me in the right direction if not!
                  I read a S/J fic on ff.net (I think) a while ago where Sam's dating/engaged to a painter who paints them a team portrait to make Sam realise how her and Jack feel about each other. Haven't got a clue what it's called though and would like to read it again!
                  Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?? If so any rought name would be great )

Thanks!!
                  Trish x
                  WELCOME TO THE FAMILY JACK'S GIRL!!!

I have no idea what fic that is but I know someone here will know it...
                  I would say post a lot here and join the fun!!!
                  if you have any other questions feel free to ask them or pm anyone from the family...I know they will be glad to help...

also
                  CONGRATULATIONS ON EVERYONE WITH MILESTONES

and I am glad GW is back...I really missed it last night...

STEF: if you can come online tonight on yahoo...We really need to talk!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    Hello shippers and thank you scjon

I have signed but do you all think that we should perhaps make a new thread for the petition so that all shippers could see it and sign . We could call it "Petition Sam & Jack together ". It's not worth sending it to anywhere unless we get at least 1000 votes !!!

It's pure luck I checked the shipper thread today and I was on that page but any shippers could miss the link if it stays in here only

Caty

I'll put a new thread up! i hope the mods don't get annoyed though! fingers crossed!

Comment

For those of you who love Sam & Jack...

I created a petition to see Sam & Jack together that i WILL send to the writers/producers!

http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html

GET AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN TO SIGN IT!!!! TELL FRIENDS, FAMILY, IF YOU HAVE A LIVEJOURNAL LET THEM KNOW! TELL EVERYONE!

We need as many signatures as possible to show them that the Sam & Jack shippers are a mighty stong bunch! It's time for the Sam & Jack shippers to demonstrate what they are made of!!

(oh and to the mods... i hope this is okay starting a new thread for this, its just that not all Sam & Jack shippers visit the Sam/Jack Shipper discussion thread, or when they do they miss the message about the petition. We're just trying to get the petition out to as many people as possible to send to the show before they film the final episodes!)

Comment

So how do you plan on having the producers ship those two when O'Neill isn't on the show anymore? Maybe the producers are just tired of hearing all the shippers wanting everything there way. Every episode cannot be romance like you want, some of us like action and adventure episodes. And the producers have to worry about the Ori, not who to ship. Besides, Scifi has cancelled the series and you have no way of knowing if there will be another season. And another season means no more shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
                          So how do you plan on having the producers ship those two when O'Neill isn't on the show anymore? Maybe the producers are just tired of hearing all the shippers wanting everything there way. Every episode cannot be romance like you want, some of us like action and adventure episodes. And the producers have to worry about the Ori, not who to ship. Besides, Scifi has cancelled the series and you have no way of knowing if there will be another season. And another season means no more shipping.
                          Well the thing is, we've been waiting for 10 years. And the fact that Jack isn't on the show makes it somewhat easier because (like Amanda said) "now that the commanding officer is no longer in her direct chain of command so maybe she could have a little fun with him"

We don't want EVERY episode to be full of shippy, all out romance... we just want to see the culmination of a relationship that was started 10 years ago! Even if its just Sam on the phone talking to Jack... that solves the whole 'O'Neill not being in the show' issue.

Also, yeah, i know some people like the action and adventure... but you get that in EVERY episode to some degree... the shippers had 2 or 3 shippy moments in the past 2 years! ('Ex-Deus Machina', 'Ripple Effect', and '200'). All we'd need would be a few minutes to confirm the relationship... and the other 39 minutes could be all action!

If you don't want to sign it thats fine! But i'm sure other Sam & Jack shippers do!
                          Last edited by Sam_Carter; 12 September 2006, 06:47 AM.

Comment

help guys! i posted a new thread like Catysg1 suggested (which was a great idea) but the first reply i got was a beating! this is what they said...

i replied to them but i would greatly appreciate it if i could have some back-up...

i hate having to defend the Sam & Jack ship... there should be no need to defend it... it should be clear that they deserve to be together. I know the anti-shippers hate us shippers but GAH it just maked me mad!

Comment

welcome jack's girl and sg1-xf9

sig by starlover1990

Comment

happy birthday sugarshaker and get well soon sg1poz

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Working...
                                X