• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You Token.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      Foolishpleasure posted on the Stargate News thread:
      Everyone, please go to the savestargate website and take their demographic survey:

http://savestargatesg1.com/demographics.php

It's to show SCIFI/NBC the real population who's really watching Stargate!
      Repost!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor
        Signature.
        here's some help

Hope you like it. I'm PMimg it to you too.
        Nola
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
          I should really buy that book!

EH.... It's too early, but off to class. (Ugghhh... )

LAD, you can open your blinds now, I've gotta go...
          no, don't buy that book!

i did, and was momumentally disappointed in it. i knew that thomasina gibson was anti s/j, but this was ridiculous. seasons 7 and 8 were SUPER shippy, and that quote from amanda about sam and jack almost kissing on the couch was the ONLY shippy part of that entire crappy book. yes, i'm very bitter about it. so bitter that i sent that book back, with an email to the publishers of why.

i'd prefer the author's personal tastes not conflict with what the episodes are about. (and of course, there was plenty of sam/pete in the book. in glorious detail... i must stop, or i'll get depressed about this again. )

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

This is not fair! I did without my GW all weekend, read for awhile earlier today, and then I couldn't get back on because of technical difficulties. I'm feeling withdrawls!

Congrats Major Sal and Rachel500 on 7,700 and 600 posts! Congrats on any milestones I've missed!

I finally watched Atlantis tonight. Hubby was kind enough (or scared enough) to record both shows for me Friday night. It was better than SG1 this week.
            Spoiler:
            I am going with those of you who said Sam looked wistful in the scene with Jeannie on the Promethius. My hope is that that scene will spark Sam into thinking about how different her life would be if she had chosen a different path. Maybe this episode will have Grace-like consequences. With Grace, Sam started thinking about love and we got Pete. Maybe with Mackay and Mrs. Miller will get Sam thinking about love and we'll get Jack. (Yes, I know that I am really reaching here.)

Comment

Here is the repost!
              i just signed the petition...and I hope there is someone out there, from the show, who will see that we, as fans, are serious ,about the fact that Sam and Jack, should be together before the end of the show!

C'mon, it's been 10 years already....!!!They deserve to be happy. She deserves to be with Jack and to love him in return.

She almost declared her feelings for him in "Threads"....Why can she finish what she started, almost 2 years ago!!!!????????!?!?!?!??!?!!??!?!??!!? (please..don't interupt the scene with the door bell or the phone ....EVEN WITH A BEE!!!!!!!!!(REF; the scene in the hallway from fight the future!)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                no, don't buy that book!

i did, and was momumentally disappointed in it. i knew that thomasina gibson was anti s/j, but this was ridiculous. seasons 7 and 8 were SUPER shippy, and that quote from amanda about sam and jack almost kissing on the couch was the ONLY shippy part of that entire crappy book. yes, i'm very bitter about it. so bitter that i sent that book back, with an email to the publishers of why.

i'd prefer the author's personal tastes not conflict with what the episodes are about. (and of course, there was plenty of sam/pete in the book. in glorious detail... i must stop, or i'll get depressed about this again. )

sally
                Thanks for warning me! I don't know if I could take a lot of Pete.

Was this book written after Threads? If so... naughty, naughty author...
                my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

You know, I'd like to think that in some alternate reality, Janet is shippng for her buddy Sam and Jack of course. They were so close in our reality that it seems only fitting. Just a thought I had tonight when GW was down.
                  Last edited by Nolamom; 11 September 2006, 08:21 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

You should be.

Hey, did you think about my question about my fic? And how are you coming on the ANGST? hehe.
                    To be honest, I've hardly had time to do much today(fun things anyway). I'm currently finishing up some homework. So much to do. The good news is, I should have a pretty easy week after today.

I've proofed my fic a bit(will add more angst just for you), thought about your question a bit, but haven't gotten too far. I also have to get back to someone else about something as well. Today's been one crazy day. There's just not enough time!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                      To be honest, I've hardly had time to do much today(fun things anyway). I'm currently finishing up some homework. So much to do. The good news is, I should have a pretty easy week after today.

I've proofed my fic a bit(will add more angst just for you), thought about your question a bit, but haven't gotten too far. I also have to get back to someone else about something as well. Today's been one crazy day. There's just not enough time!
                      LAD, you're the absolute best!

Go do your homework and study. You can write my angst when you're done...and think about my question. I'm really stuck at that place...

Comment

LAD, you're the absolute best!

Go do your homework and study. You can write my angst when you're done...and think about my question. I'm really stuck at that place...
                        Will do. And I completely understand about being stuck. I hope I can be of some help.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                          Will do. And I completely understand about being stuck. I hope I can be of some help.
                          It's horrible, because it's the climax! I should have this all planned out, but noooo....

Comment

Alright shippers, I'm off to bed!

LAD, let me know if you work on the story of angst and more angst. OR if you figure out my question...

Thanks girl, you are so awesome!

Night, y'all...

Comment

Foolishpleasure posted on the Stargate News thread:
                              Everyone, please go to the savestargate website and take their demographic survey:

http://savestargatesg1.com/demographics.php

It's to show SCIFI/NBC the real population who's really watching Stargate!
                              Yay...I did it!! Thanks trupi!!
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                                I remember comming from school and being mad because they had called JAG off. It's a few minutes after that that it hit me and I sat down on the carpet in front of the TV. I watched the whole afternoon and night.

This morning they called all the names on the radio.
                                My hubby and I were watching the late news and waiting for Star Trek Voyager to start and it came on live...we watched it thinking it was just a freak accident at first til the second plane hit...hubby took it hard...said a few things I've never heard him say before and never heard come out of his mouth to this day...it was such a sad and frightening time for everyone.
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X