• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lesleyp
    Ain't you sweet

I'll let you in on a secret

Spoiler:

It was posted here on GW first. you can find the alt ending here, cause I'm not posting it to ff.net.

Really? Awesome!

Thanks so much, lesley!

*Goes off and reads*
    my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
      Well, my rough draft is done. 8700 words. I will have to go back and check a few things...tweak a bit here and there...prehaps add a bit more in spots. But it's pretty much done.

Now I'm off to do homework.
      You're done??? YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to read it!!

EDIT: Oh dear. 500 posts. Want to know when I hit 400?

Last night.

*Bangs head on desk*

I. Am. Obsessed. With. Sam. And. Jack....

Comment

Happy Birthday LOL4Jack and Thank You Hope Leslie hermnharry Terrah RepliCartertje dipsofjazz helsfc and LtColonelSamC for the Birthday Wishes.I hope we hear some news soon about RDA appearing at the end of Season 10 and news on SG-1 Movies.

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
          Thanks. You guys are so spectacular.

It's really nothing great. Just something to stretch my writing muscles...

Besides, you people won't even remember it once LAD publishes her story...
          You're kidding right! My story is nothing spectacular. *goes back to add spectacularish things to story.*

Don't think I will forget about yours! I'll stalk you until you post your Ch. 3.

Comment

You're done??? YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to read it!!

EDIT: Oh dear. 500 posts. Want to know when I hit 400?

Last night.

*Bangs head on desk*

I. Am. Obsessed. With. Sam. And. Jack....
            It's not ready for the public eye! I have to fix it up all nice and shippy,er, pretty!

I will take some of the blame for your many posts...but hey, posting is fun! Post away I say!

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
              Awwwww, why?? <sob> A shippy one would be sooo nice. I even have a song for you if you want. <g>
              Now I'm curious...

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
              My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
              My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
              My Stargate Videos
              It's meant to be!

Comment

You're kidding right! My story is nothing spectacular. *goes back to add spectacularish things to story.*

Don't think I will forget about yours! I'll stalk you until you post your Ch. 3.
                Just add angst!

When will you be ready for people to read your story??

Comment

It's not ready for the public eye! I have to fix it up all nice and shippy,er, pretty!

I will take some of the blame for your many posts...but hey, posting is fun! Post away I say!
                  It is your fault, really. I don't want to even count the number of posts I've spend discussing this fic or stalking you.

Comment

*sneaks in just in time*
                    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, L4J!!!

Hope your day was Shipperific!

Are you up for Shore Leave 29?
                    Last edited by Token; 10 September 2006, 07:19 PM.

Token ~

Comment

Can't forget, ses!
                      Happy Birthday, my Shipper Friend!

Hope your day was full of good cheer!

Token ~

Comment

Thanks. You guys are so spectacular.

It's really nothing great. Just something to stretch my writing muscles...

Besides, you people won't even remember it once LAD publishes her story...
                        I love ALL fanfics about our fav couple...If we don't get resolution in canon (which would be sad), at least we have you, talented people, working so we can get it anyways...SOOOO, I tip my hat to you guys...Love ya!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor
                          Don't know about that but I do know for certain that there was supposed to be a kiss between Sam and Jack in Lost City1, but the writers took it out.
                          there was meant to be a kiss in BtS and also a line in the infamous staring through the shield scene in D&C
                          they cut alot of things out

also there is meant to be audio commentary in season 3 box set i cant find it
                          how do i get to it, or is it just selected eps?
                          "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                          http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                          http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry
                            I love ALL fanfics about our fav couple...If we don't get resolution in canon (which would be sad), at least we have you, talented people, working so we can get it anyways...SOOOO, I tip my hat to you guys...Love ya!!!
                            Well we also need our fantastic vid makers! I love the stuff you do for lesleyp!

Your last vid was amazing! I teared up during the Lost City 2 scenes...

Comment

Just add angst!

When will you be ready for people to read your story??
                              I have to proof it; fix a couple of other things...might add a bit more in there... Sometime this week for sure, but now all that homework that I should have been doing is piled up.

I'm doing all this stupid homework and trying to type it out quickly. Wish it was as easy(and fun) to do homework as it is to do fic.

Comment

Well everyone i'm off to bed. this university thing is taking a lot out of me!

Congrats on everyone's milestones (SamO'Neill we joined the same month and you have 10 times as many posts as me! I'm just a chronic lurker i guess!), birthdays anniversaries and anything else i've missed!

LAD I cannot wait you read your fic!

got to catch some z's before calculus tomorrow morning

shippy dreams all!

nat
                                My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Working...
                                X