This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
    yeah who started this msn topic??? I feel like I am in the wrong thread lol is this the ship family thread or the msn thread lol

and as what happened after the hug in Heroes...I think they just were there to eachother to support eachother in bad times...nothing more.
    I see it the same way. We were talking about that not so long ago.

Comment

and as what happened after the hug in Heroes...I think they just were there to eachother to support eachother in bad times...nothing more.
      I agree, but they must have felt a lot of love for each other with the talk and the hug afterwards. Kinda like at the end of D&C, when they know they love each other.

EDIT: yeah as Lizlove said, we we have been talking about it a while back. Was that in the what's the best hug discusion?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover
        I agree, but they must have felt a lot of love for each other with the talk and the hug afterwards. Kinda like at the end of D&C, when they know they love each other.
        Of course they share a lot of love but that was more a comforting move than a lover's embrace (sp?) for me.

Comment

made a couple of shippy icons...I'm going to put them under spoiler cuts just to be safe

Spoiler:

part of a larger batch of sam icons from s10...mosey onto my lj if you'd like to see more!

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
          My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
          My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
          My Stargate Videos
          It's meant to be!

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
            Hey, he has his pants on, so that's pretty PG in my book. <g> Now if he hadn't . . . now THAT woudl be non-PG.
            ... good point.

yeah who started this msn topic??? I feel like I am in the wrong thread lol is this the ship family thread or the msn thread lol

It can be both! .. [insert MSN icon here]

Jack, Sam, MSN... there's a difference?

and really, to me, the hug in Heroes was shippy. I just thought that she was scared to death because she thought Jack was ... err... dead.
            sigpic
            Past | LJ | Last.FM | IG

Comment

i havent watched heroes on my box set yet, although i like the hug
              Spoiler:
              janet's death makes me really sad

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover
                I think I already said this but I don't think this hug was about love. It was about comfort and lost. And also about Sam being scared about losing him. And not only because she loves him but more about the fact that he is her best friend.
                This goes so much further than love. It goes deeper.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColonelSamC
                  made a couple of shippy icons...I'm going to put them under spoiler cuts just to be safe

Spoiler:

part of a larger batch of sam icons from s10...mosey onto my lj if you'd like to see more!
                  Thanks fer the icons! Definitely getting a green for those...
                  sigpic
                  Past | LJ | Last.FM | IG

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                    Of course they share a lot of love but that was more a comforting move than a lover's embrace (sp?) for me.
                    I wasn't the time for a lover's embrace (sp? no idea) of course. But I'm glad you also say they of course share a lot of love and not just friendship in that hug.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JONeill97
                      That is good crazy. I'm crazy about them. They're the only couple that I've seen on screen that makes me really wanna yell out "HURRY UP AND FINISH THE STORY ALREADY! HOW MUCH LONGER DO THEY HAVE TO WAIT TO BE WITH EACH OTHER?!"

hee hee... you guys have to wait until I get REALLY crazy. Actually, lol ... at one point, I got so pissed @ Pete that I made a big blog entry on Sam/Jack and how they really have to be with each other.
                      I'm right there with you! We need some RST!!

By the way, I'd love to read that blog entry..
                      my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

I think I already said this but I don't think this hug was about love. It was about comfort and lost. And also about Sam being scared about losing him. And not only because she loves him but more about the fact that he is her best friend.
                        This goes so much further than love. It goes deeper.
                        WOW
                        sigpic

Comment

So would I!

...does anyone know if there's a fic adding onto what happened after the hug in "Heroes pt 2"??

you took the thought right out of my finger tips
                          bex

Live for today, for one day there will not be a tomorrow

Help me get to film school

One Year, £8000 to raise. Just what will i do to raise it?

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
                            Really? I didn't know there was one... Awesome

So what does everyone else think of my Jack Carter thing from Eureka? Maybe I'm just crazy.. but I think it's funny...
                            I thought it was so weird that was his name. Once, when I was 'watching'(I was waiting for the '200' preview') every time I heard 'Carter' I was like where's Sam??? It's strange they picked that name for a Sci-Fi Channel show.

Comment

... good point.

It can be both! .. [insert MSN icon here]

Jack, Sam, MSN... there's a difference?

and really, to me, the hug in Heroes was shippy. I just thought that she was scared to death because she thought Jack was ... err... dead.
                              jack, sam, and their msn conversations when he's in dc and she in the springs. now there's a fanfic idea.

i think the heroes hug was shippy. in the commentary on the region one discs, i think it's andy mikita that comments that you don't spend as much time together as these two characters have in foxholes without developing an abnormal affection or an abnormal hatred for one another. i agree with him when he says that sam and jack have developed an abnormal affection for each other, he also says it's obvious that these two "love each other very much." (heck yes... )

all this talk of heroes...must go grab my boxed set and watch it!

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                              My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                              My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                              My Stargate Videos
                              It's meant to be!

Comment

ok there is actually a fanfic about it, I read it and it is very funny, especially their names lol
                                here is the url: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3084343/1/

Comment

Working...
                                X