This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
    So Emancipation is on. And that part just aired. With the dress. I loved how he turned back and asked if she would be alright. *sigh*

While it is one of those episodes that beats one over the head with the message, I love all the shippy bits. I like to think the "Oh there's not a chance in hell." not only means what Daniel says, but also in a shippy way.

Just one question...

How does Sam know what rancid Yak buter smells like?
    I also love the part where she tells them she was never so glad to see them as she was when they arrived at the bad guy's camp, and Jack says,

"But there was that time on P-whatever when you drank that stuff and took off your..."

And the part where she wins the fight with the bad guy.

I think this was the ep when Jack first started to see Sam as more than just one of his team.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
      We will be blasted before the opening credits.
      I wouldn't sleep for weeks, as my drink of choice is a Diet Coke, not an alcoholic beverage.

Hey if everyone's blasted, nobody will be there to crash GW tomorrow.

Spoiler:
      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        I also love the part where she tells them she was never so glad to see them as she was when they arrived at the bad guy's camp, and Jack says,

"But there was that time on P-whatever when you drank that stuff and took off your..."

And the part where she wins the fight with the bad guy.

I think this was the ep when Jack first started to see Sam as more than just one of his team.....
        Oh the fanfics that statement has spawned...

I love it when she wins the fight. I think it really helped to bring the team together and show Jack that she was not just a scientist.

Spoiler:

Comment

I wouldn't sleep for weeks, as my drink of choice is a Diet Coke, not an alcoholic beverage.

Hmm, drunken posting. Might be a new concept to try! I'll admit to drunk dialing, and drunk emailing, but I don't know if I have done drunk posting!

Comment

But if everone is basted that makes no reviews of the ep... and than I and some of the others who can not see the ep on friday will be very dissapointed so don't drink to much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
              I didn't find a video for that but you have to listen to Amanda's interview about the 200th at the Sci Fi 'party'.

Spoiler:
              Interviewer: So I heard you had a special guest coming back?
              Amanda: Yeah! (big smile) Then she talks about him (pure Rick he is ) and at the end she says 'So maybe that opens the door to see more of them!'
              Am I getting too hopeful here???

PS: sorry if this was already posted
              OH! I hope!

18 pages to catch up on...busy little shippers! *hopes there is lots of wonderful shippy news to read.*

Comment

Good evening shippers! Less than 24 hours to hopefully Stargate Bliss! Just noticed a lot of fan fiction authors on this thread and I love ya'll's work! I am so impressed by the creative imaginations of all you writers. I am thinking tomorrow will spawn so many great stories to read-can't wait! (But still hoping to see it tomorrow night!)
                sigpic
                Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Thanks but...
                  Spoiler:
                  Interviewer: Was it fun to do that Jack-Sam wedding scene - but do you think fans will freak out that Martin Lloyd calls that scene a way to "torture the audience on purpose"? Was that scene a way of tweaking the Jack-Sam shippers? And was that kind of fun?

Robert C. Cooper: “As with many of the scenes, it’s something we’d never do in a normal episode. I think fans are already going to be `freaked out’ by that point. Hopefully, everyone has a good sense of humor and knows it’s all meant in good fun.”

=> That kinda puts me off
                  Spoiler:
                  Good torture or bad torture? That puts me off too...oh well. I kind of expected them to throw in something like that. I mean, they can't help themselves. Maybe it will be really sweet and great and it won't be torture for us!

I'm still looking forward to great shippy moments. If fans will already be freaked out, why not throw some real J/S in there to seal the deal?

Comment

So.....I'm confused. Will I be able to use this after the ep airs tomorrow?

Spoiler:

Or will it still be considered a spoiler? Just look at the way she's looking at him! How can it be anything but
                    REAL love?????
                    Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 17 August 2006, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                      The wait for 200 is killing me,
                      I want it now.
                      I want it, too. Bad. Real, real bad.

*squee*

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                        Yes, it's a nice way to unwind after long meetings at work...

Loooooooong meetings. Today I had to wait an hour to meet my cooperating teacher. Ick. I am not looking forward to that part of teaching.

To be on topic...

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                          So.....I'm confused. Will I be able to use this after the ep airs tomorrow?

Spoiler:

Or will it still be considered a spoiler?
                          I think you'll be able to use it because it does not give any plot away. The photos look like they could be from any episode.

Spoiler:

Comment

Awesome vid , very good
                            The Bad Day Vid was so awesome! I love that song and when I started watching the vid, my 14 year old was -Oh mom is listening to her song. When she saw the clips, she had to come watch it with me and agreed on how great it was!
                            sigpic
                            Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              Yeah. Like I said in, well, two other threads actually...
                              Spoiler:
                              I don't think tweaking shippers is funny. I'm fairly certain we've been "tweaked" enough, thank you very much.
                              Spoiler:
                              Yeah...tweaking doesn't sound fun...why do they have to tweak us? Say no to tweaking! Say yes to shipping!

Comment

Apparently I can get pretty girlie when it comes to
                                Spoiler:
                                weddings.
                                Proof as to this afternoon's insane shippy girliness:

They're 1280x1024. It should work to click the thumbnails for full-size.
                                I kind of O.D.'d on the clipart...
                                Just thought I'd share the freakishness!
                                Spoiler:
                                Sam, Sam, go away
                                Come again some other day
                                John and Lizzie want to play
                                Jack, take Sam, and go away

Comment

Working...
                                X