X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is awsome!!
    sigpic
    And many thanks to Anneleis for this spectacular sig!!

Comment

It's Ship Day!

C'mon over!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
        I just read
        Spoiler:
        in an interview on TVguide.com that RDA's next ep will be one where something happens to Daniel. That has to be when Danny's a prior! I certainly want Jack and Sam to get together, but if it were that ep, that would sorta take away from Daniel's situation. The only way I see it working is if they are already together... Here's the link. It's at the bottom. It's ship day and I shouldn't worry... Maybe this means we'll get something concrete in 200? Argh! August 18th can't get here soon enough!!!
        Maybe Jack will be there both to help Daniel and to comfort Sam (we know how sad she was when Daniel died/ascended)

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
          Ok.....I've been looking for several minutes, and I can't find anything that directs me to where you got this info. I need to finish my Ship Day goodies, so I plead with my fellow shippers: can someone direct me to where this info came from? And what's this about a
          Spoiler:
          wedding dress and Amanda not looking good in it?

Help!

Hey! Where did everyone go?
          Well...
          Spoiler:
          If we are talking about an AU we were wondering if it could possibly be the ones from Moebius? But the one with Geeky Sam or the one with USAF officer Sam?
          I was thinking USAF officer because of her stature, seriousness and no glasses. But this is pure speculation
          And Sam is good in the dress but it's just not one from our time is it? Kinda strange

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
            Well...
            Spoiler:
            If we are talking about an AU we were wondering if it could possibly be the ones from Moebius? But the one with Geeky Sam or the one with USAF officer Sam?
            I was thinking USAF officer because of her stature, seriousness and no glasses. But this is pure speculation
            And Sam is good in the dress but it's just not one from our time is it? Kinda strange
            where did

Spoiler:
            The wedding dress talk come from? I don't know anything about this? Was there an interview source or something?

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
              where did

Spoiler:
              The wedding dress talk come from? I don't know anything about this? Was there an interview source or something?
              Spoiler:
              Amanda said something about wearing a dream of a wedding dress in an interview a few weeks back. If you go here, you'll see a pic with Sam in what we think is the wedding dress in question
              It's from the ep 200.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                I just read
                Spoiler:
                in an interview on TVguide.com that RDA's next ep will be one where something happens to Daniel. That has to be when Danny's a prior! I certainly want Jack and Sam to get together, but if it were that ep, that would sorta take away from Daniel's situation. The only way I see it working is if they are already together... Here's the link. It's at the bottom. It's ship day and I shouldn't worry... Maybe this means we'll get something concrete in 200? Argh! August 18th can't get here soon enough!!!
                Anybody surprised about this-raise your hand!

*peers

Didn't think so.
                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Man, I do hope somethings going on with them. I'll be very, very disappointed if TPTB...well, disappoints again.
                    SLA Stargate: SG-6

If Stargates are a reality...
                    count me in.

Comment

Originally posted by night_owl89
                      Man, I do hope somethings going on with them. I'll be very, very disappointed if TPTB...well, disappoints again.
                      You and everyone else here. Let's keep our fingers crossed for some good ship soon.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                        You and everyone else here. Let's keep our fingers crossed for some good ship soon.
                        fingers and toes are crossed so that we get some good ship in season 10.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav

You should post this in the Ship Day thread!

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                            You should post this in the Ship Day thread!

Where, where ?
                            I've been out all day and come back to celebrate ship day and find us on page 2 , trust me to be lost where are all the shippers ?

Comment

All the shippers are here.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                All the shippers are here.
                                Doh ( I knew I need glasses )
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X