This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
    Ever since I first heard that story, I've marveled at how gutsy AT was for doing that. Here she was up for a job and getting snarky with a well-known leading man! It could have either helped establish a rapport between them, or it could have cost her the job! But she was smart enough to accurately gauge his personality, and she apparently scored a hit with him!
    if i remember right, amanda and rick were either filming the first ep/premier (cotg), or the first regular ep (enemy within) when she said that. she already had the job... but i'm sure she was afraid she'd just blown it.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
      Then there's always this moment. They're standing suspiciously close, don't you think?

They're like the magnetic dolls that keep on connecting, hugging or kissing........
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

And there was also a scene where she was shooting at a target and he was coaching her and patted her on the shoulder. I don't have piccies pulled of it, but we were just talking the other day about how shippy it was because you could see how proud he was of her!!!

Oooo Love that scene! Ya know he could have decided to do a little showing off himself, but chose Carter to do it instead. And the pride and "Watch this" tone in his voice when he tells the guy in the "skirt" to swing the target; as well as when he tells her to use the single shot to take out the rope.
        You got to love that smirk!
        Rocketgal

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
          They're like the magnetic dolls that keep on connecting, hugging or kissing........

You know...if you look at that pic without really thinking about it...they could be holding hands.

Spoiler:
          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Nighty-night, Ship Family!

Sweet shippy dreams!

+ =

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketgal
              Oooo Love that scene! Ya know he could have decided to do a little showing off himself, but chose Carter to do it instead. And the pride and "Watch this" tone in his voice when he tells the guy in the "skirt" to swing the target; as well as when he tells her to use the single shot to take out the rope.

you're right (and i love the way you put it)!

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

G'Night bump
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  With the exitement of season 10 , particularly episode 200 coming soon , Here is another little prezzie for the shipper Family

Caty
                  SQEEEEE!

I simply adore this one!!! Great job...You'll have to teach me how to do this...
                  What program are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketgal
                    Aw, yeah! I love that scene too! It just shows he has every confidence in her abilities. It's like he's showing her off!

Comment

It's slow in here tonight! Hello guests! *Waves*

I know y'all always talk about how seasons 5 and 6 were pretty much shipless. I didn't watch SG-1 in order, so I didn't really see this. But after season 4, the shippiest of all shippy seasons, anything else will seem like a barren waste land devoid of ship. Except maybe S10. *crosses fingers*

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                        Originally posted by Catysg1
                        With the exitement of season 10 , particularly episode 200 coming soon , Here is another little prezzie for the shipper Family

http://www.angelfire.com/space2/sci-fi/SJpurpleMoon.jpg

Caty
                        SQUEE AND THUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Bugger! I can't see it. I can't access angelfire here at TAFE (which is really annoying, as that's where my website is, and I have trouble updating it here...)

I'll have to check it out at home on my Dad's limited hours.
                        Last edited by hopalong; 21 June 2006, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18
                          We have a ship day?! Cool. I came to the right J/S thread then.

Did anyone else notice in 'Ripple Effect' that Sam told Martouf that she was involved with someone? Perhaps she meant Jack. I just remebered this the other day.
                          She did???? I don't remember hearing that, and believe me, I would have been squeeeing all over the place if I had heard it.

And with SG-1 season 9 only starting next week on our screens here, how long will it be before I get to see the episode again?

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong
                            She did???? I don't remember hearing that, and believe me, I would have been squeeeing all over the place if I had heard it.
                            I don't think our Sam said that, or there would have been much squeeing. Perhaps she is
                            Spoiler:
                            referring to an AU Sam?

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                              You know...if you look at that pic without really thinking about it...they could be holding hands.
                              *Looks* You know, you're right!

Just bought season 8 dvds today, and I totally amused the lady at the checkout. While she was doing a price check on a skirt I wanted, I was looking at the specials on the set, and noticed that it has the 84min extended version of 'Threads'! I started squeeing, and bouncing up and down (a little anyway), I was so excited!

Now I have to watch the 2nd half of season 6, and all of seasons 7 & 8 by next week, when season 9 starts on TV here. Luckily I've finished TAFE for the semester.

Think I'll make it?

PS, just loved this Jack quote from 'Abyss': "There's a candle burning in my house, but there's no one home." Ascension wisdom, Jack O'Neill style
                              (though I think I have the quote a little off, though)

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong

Just bought season 8 dvds today, and I totally amused the lady at the checkout. While she was doing a price check on a skirt I wanted, I was looking at the specials on the set, and noticed that it has the 84min extended version of 'Threads'! I started squeeing, and bouncing up and down (a little anyway), I was so excited!
                                That reminds me of when I went to buy season 4. It was kind of expensive, but I really wanted it. When I went to check out, I found out it was on sale and I literally did a happy dance at the counter. Kind of like Daniel in One False Step-the whole bouncing around in a circle thing, except I was happy!

Comment

Working...
                                X