Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S5, Desperate Measures, when Jack finds Sam, then later when Sam finds Jack after he's been shot - very subtle ship moments that only shippers can see
    There's a bit of touching going on, and they're both so concerned about each other

Proving Ground - when they chat about the cadets...again, subtle ship but it's nice to see them interacting on something resembling a personal level

Okay, so they're clutching at straws, but it was that sort of a season, ship-wise

Edit: Never mind, Terrah got there before me

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
      LOL

S5 Ship
      ENEMIES 501
      Jack: Carter, how do you know where to go in a place like this?
      Sam: I studied certain respects of the ship while we were on Vorash
      Jack: You know how to have a good time, don't you?
      Sam: I'm having a good time now, Sir.
      Jack: You GO girl.

Shippy moments in
      DESPERATE MEASURES

PROVING GROUND (the jelly/jello scene)

JACK: What?
      Sam:Welcome to MY life!
      Jack:WHAT?!

OMG!! Thank you for posting those! They are my all time favorite S/J exchange!!!

Spoiler:
      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

proving ground: in sams lab when he is dripping the 'blood on her floor' is also a little shippy

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
          OMG!! Thank you for posting those! They are my all time favorite S/J exchange!!!
          Someone here mentioned something about the way Sam says "Colonel" as a GOOD SHIPper, I looked it upand yes it was very cute

Comment

How about in Ascension? When Sam finds out she's still being watched, and talks to Jack about it...I've always liked that scene, but I'm not sure I'd call it shippy...

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
              The People Magazine pic is just a tiny one among 49 others. Just telling you so you wont be disappointed. But it's great he was mentioned--and shown.
              I picked up the magazine at lunch today and was going to scan the page in to share here.....but my $%%^&U## scanner is on the fritz! It has apparently lost the path to Adobe Photoshop and won't initialize. I should have it running by tomorrow though, and will complete the scan then if no one else has posted it.

Just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                You know the story about when AT and RDA were first going to read together, don't you. I'm not sure if she had been cast yet or not. The way she tells it, he said "You don't mind if I call you, Babe, do you?" And she replied, "Not if I can call you "Dick." At least that's the way I remember her story.
                Ever since I first heard that story, I've marveled at how gutsy AT was for doing that. Here she was up for a job and getting snarky with a well-known leading man! It could have either helped establish a rapport between them, or it could have cost her the job! But she was smart enough to accurately gauge his personality, and she apparently scored a hit with him!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                  Someone here mentioned something about the way Sam says "Colonel" as a GOOD SHIPper, I looked it upand yes it was very cute
                  *Raises hand* I am someone! I can spot ship in a bowl of jello...in the commissary...being eaten by Jack...or Sam...while they flirt...yeah...

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                    Ever since I first heard that story, I've marveled at how gutsy AT was for doing that. Here she was up for a job and getting snarky with a well-known leading man! It could have either helped establish a rapport between them, or it could have cost her the job! But she was smart enough to accurately gauge his personality, and she apparently scored a hit with him!
                    Chemistry from the start, eh? I guess they knew then those two would be great together, and you know what, they ARE.

Comment

hey am I mistaken (I only got a brief look at it I'll go back soon) but did you miss the hug from Fire and Water in Season 1???? hmmmm I need to look at that list I love finding random ship that I find out really isn't ship but I can still believe it like Descent hehe

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
                        I love finding random ship that I find out really isn't ship but I can still believe it like Descent hehe

-JJ
                        Oh, it's ship.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                          i'm not sure it was her gauging his personality as much as it was just her being her and her feminist side coming out. i don't think she'd tolerate anyone calling her "babe" even if it wasn't meant in a demeaning manner, and even if it were coming from someone as hot respected as RDA.

and how great is it that RDA is as cool as he is and that he recognised AT for the superstar that she is. 8 and a bit years of ship. happy sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                            How about in Ascension? When Sam finds out she's still being watched, and talks to Jack about it...I've always liked that scene, but I'm not sure I'd call it shippy...
                            something really subtle in season 5 that i'd call shippy but most wouldn't is in beast of burden. in the briefing room when they are talking about chaka, jack says something like "i don't care" he looks at sam and she gives him a look and then he immediately looks back at hammond and daniel and says "i care".

it was very funny, but i also found it just a tad bit on the shippy side. just the way it was played i think.

what can i say? i'm a shipper and sometimes i project.

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18
                              We have a ship day?! Cool. I came to the right J/S thread then.

Did anyone else notice in 'Ripple Effect' that Sam told Martouf that she was involved with someone? Perhaps she meant Jack. I just remebered this the other day.
                              Was that our Sam, or one of the others? I don't exactly rewatch S9 so my memory is not good on this.

Comment

Anytime there is cute joking around that causes a smile on either one or both of them that is so ship lol

"shallower water then" lol I love that whole scene when they sink and then end it all whoa....great show!

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Working...
                                X