This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
    yeah but still... I don't know they can look cute but with Sam and Jack I have my doubts... (not that they wouldn't look cute) It is just there wouldn't be any excitement anymore... you would see them as married and the little things you would not see anymore cause you would think... well it is normal that they do that cause they are married.
    Oh, you mean from a shipper's point of view? Yeah, I wanna see their first kiss too and all that jazz but eventually after the series ends I think they will get married. I just don't see how they can already be together if they're not married. The regs didn't just disappear when Jack was promoted. He became CO of the SGC AND Area 51 so Sam's transfer only solved the problem for a while.

This is all pure speculation on my part BTW, it's not a spoiler!
    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi-bO4uPbIA

WOO HOO!!! I've uploaded my first ever video (well, its not the first one i made, just the first one i've uploaded!)

Its the one i told ya all about the other day, 'The Greatest Reward' by Celine Dion.

Let me know what you think!!!
      That was awesome!!! The song fit with the scenes you picked.
      One thing: I love the song better in French but it's not that bad in English.
      Really, that was good!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
        Ah... yeah!
        I say: screencap away

About marriage? I'm not sure, I know a couple that's 25 years together and not married. Some who just divorced after 10 years. Some who're happily married for 41 years. It all depends but I can see them married. I think they would want that because then they can show everyone they're together and really belong to each other!
        But not married is fine too you know. The moment they're together.
        I want them to be married and have a family. I think Jack would be thrilled to have another child, and judging by Grace, I think it's something Sam wants too. Plus, I think they are one of the GREAT screen couples, so marriage it is!

sigpic
        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
          I want them to be married and have a family. I think Jack would be thrilled to have another child, and judging by Grace, I think it's something Sam wants too. Plus, I think they are one of the GREAT screen couples, so marriage it is!
          You can have kids without being married
          And I would definitely want to see kids with them, I think it fits them perfectly. They both have the parental fiber (of course Jack already had experience but...) and love them. Their kids would rock!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
            I'm hoping to go.
            You guys should really start thinking about accommodation. Three Hotels/Inns are already fully booked, you can always cancel if you don't get tickets, or just meet up with GateWorlders.
            thanks for the tip... although do you think gabit may offer a discount for convention atendees, i know that's happened at other conventions.
            Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
            Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
            Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

You can have kids without being married
              And I would definitely want to see kids with them, I think it fits them perfectly. They both have the parental fiber (of course Jack already had experience but...) and love them.
              ow and the kids would be adorable... I mean jack and sam toghether wat do you get... the cuties kids ever.
              I just wondering if Sam is up to kids... I mean after Singularity and Threads... she would make a great mum that I know but is she ready for it?
              Is jack ready for it after the death of Charlie?

Comment

ow and the kids would be adorable... I mean jack and sam toghether wat do you get... the cuties kids ever.
                I just wondering if Sam is up to kids... I mean after Singularity and Threads... she would make a great mum that I know but is she ready for it?
                Is jack ready for it after the death of Charlie?
                I think Sam knows her biological clock is tikking by. She's not as joung anymore. A question is: can she have them after all what happened to her body those past years? Jolinar, the entity, the torture, the injuries,...
                About Jack? That's a touchy subject but I can see him warm up to the thought once he's with Sam.

Comment

If not the GREATEST!

I'm not a believer in coincidences as far as TV is concerned. Blame it on watching too much 'Buffy' but Joss Whedon (TPTB for that show) liked to slip hints at things in a season before they actually happened (S3: Vampire Willow was openly gay -> S4: Willow started dating Tara, S4: Tara told Buffy to be back before dawn S5: Buffy's sister Dawn was added to the show, S4: Giles was told that he needed to prepare Buffy for not having a watcher S7: Giles leaves Sunnydale etc.etc.)

So, taking a leaf out of that book:

Don't tell me that that was a coincidence because I'll NEVER believe you!

Comment

That was awesome!!! The song fit with the scenes you picked.
                    One thing: I love the song better in French but it's not that bad in English.
                    Really, that was good!
                    Aww, thanks!!! hee, hee, my first review!
                    Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                    Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                    Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                      If not the GREATEST!

I'm not a believer in coincidences as far as TV is concerned. Blame it on watching too much 'Buffy' but Joss Whedon (TPTB for that show) liked to slip hints at things in a season before they actually happened (S3: Vampire Willow was openly gay -> S4: Willow started dating Tara, S4: Tara told Buffy to be back before dawn S5: Buffy's sister Dawn was added to the show, S4: Giles was told that he needed to prepare Buffy for not having a watcher S7: Giles leaves Sunnydale etc.etc.)

So, taking a leaf out of that book:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...te/grace01.jpg

Don't tell me that that was a coincidence because I'll NEVER believe you!
                      Damn Amber! You're just to good at it
                      Wait... I say it's a coincidence. The have kids you know on Hak'til (sp?)

Comment

I think Sam knows her biological clock is tikking by. She's not as joung anymore. A question is: can she have them after all what happened to her body those past years? Jolinar, the entity, the torture, the injuries,...
                        About Jack? That's a touchy subject but I can see him warm up to the thought once he's with Sam.
                        yeah her clock is tikking but still she has to be ready for it I mean in affinity she saids something about kids and about her doubts about having them... that is why I wonder if she is ready for it... will she ever be ready for them? I mean some woman will never be ready for it... I don't think that that is the case with sam but still... I wonder... I know if she will have kids of her own that she will be caring and love them very much. But I wonder what she will do with her work? Is she going to stop working (I doubt that) or will she work and take care of her family (will be hard for her)
                        I do think she can have children... cause if she couldn't have them they would know it cause she got regulary checked up by a doc.
                        and jack... yeah children, I think he wants them but I think he is scared for it because of what happened with Charlie... but luckely he will have Sam to help him over it

Comment

Damn Amber! You're just to good at it
                          Wait... I say it's a coincidence. The have kids you know on Hak'til (sp?)
                          Yes, but they (a girl who looks very much like 'Grace' I might add!) have never run between Jack and Sam and made them move out of the way when they were discussing a wedding before! Maybe my maths is wrong but add it up and it spells 'good omen' to me.

That just happens to be how I feel about it!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                            Yes, but they (a girl who looks very much like 'Grace' I might add!) have never run between Jack and Sam and made them move out of the way when they were discussing a wedding before! Maybe my maths is wrong but add it up and it spells 'good omen' to me.

That just happens to be how I feel about it!
                            Eum, I was kidding you know
                            I understand completely what you meant and I'm 1000% with you.

Comment

Eum, I was kidding you know
                              I understand completely what you meant and I'm 1000% with you.
                              Lol! Master of projecting that's me! You have to forgive me, I get carried away! My auntie hates it when I do that. Our conversations (about Charmed) usually consist of:

10 minutes before end of episode:

Her: "Oh, my God, Piper's gonna die!"
                              Me: "No, she's not!"
                              Her: "How do you know?"
                              Me: "Because there are only 10 minutes of the episode left, they don't have time to bring her back to life AND vanquish the demon, it's not a 2-parter and she's not leaving the show!"

Comment

yeah her clock is tikking but still she has to be ready for it I mean in affinity she saids something about kids and about her doubts about having them... that is why I wonder if she is ready for it... will she ever be ready for them? I mean some woman will never be ready for it... I don't think that that is the case with sam but still... I wonder... I know if she will have kids of her own that she will be caring and love them very much. But I wonder what she will do with her work? Is she going to stop working (I doubt that) or will she work and take care of her family (will be hard for her)
                                I do think she can have children... cause if she couldn't have them they would know it cause she got regulary checked up by a doc.
                                and jack... yeah children, I think he wants them but I think he is scared for it because of what happened with Charlie... but luckely he will have Sam to help him over it
                                She has doubts concerning having her job and kids. But Jack quickly calms her down saying other woman can do it. A manner to say she can do it too.
                                With the years passing by she matured and I have a feeling she discovered not so long ago what she wanted in life. In S8 we clearly see she wanted to settle down. Marriage and all that stuff. Unfortanely it all moved too fast so she stopped before it became too much. She left to think it through and now she's back ready to face whatever life throws at her. I have a feeling she's more ready to make her feet wet now and experience a full happy life, she needs to prove to herself she can do it. That includes hubby, house with white picket fence, dog and 2.5 kids. Although that's a little too cliché for Jack
                                Jack is scared for sure and he will never get over Charlie's death. But having kids again can be a way to fight his biggest fear. And that not everything is about loss & death.
                                The both deserve what life has best for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X