This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shelsfc
    I'm hoping to go, more than likely on the Friday.
    I'm probably going on Friday too!

Oh what an AWESOME birthday i'll have (my birthday is on the monday 27th)!

ANYONE GOING TO THE AVALON CONVENTION (RICK & AMANDA'S CON) PM ME WITH THE DAY YOU ARE HOPEFULLY GOING AND I'LL PLAY LIASON AND TRY AND ARRANGE FOR US ALL TO MEET UP WHEN WE GO!!!!!! (or at least try and make it so we can meet up with some family members cos i doubt we'll all be able to go on the same day!)
    (sort of like what Oma has been doing for the shipper meet!)
    Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
    Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
    Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
      How 'bout when Sam automatically pulled Jack's gun out of its holster on his leg when the Jaffa attacked in 'It's Good To Be King' without even glancing up?
      Hey, I remember that scene. Funny if I have a say in it. And it was fast. Like someone said it really shows how well they work together, even after months of not having been in the field together. They are so aware of each other too. Because she exactly knew where his body was.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
        I'm probably going on Friday too!

Oh what an AWESOME birthday i'll have (my birthday is on the monday 27th)!

ANYONE GOING TO THE AVALON CONVENTION (RICK & AMANDA'S CON) PM ME WITH THE DAY YOU ARE HOPEFULLY GOING AND I'LL PLAY LIASON AND TRY AND ARRANGE FOR US ALL TO MEET UP WHEN WE GO!!!!!! (or at least try and make it so we can meet up with some family members cos i doubt we'll all be able to go on the same day!)
        (sort of like what Oma has been doing for the shipper meet!)
        I'm hoping to go.
        You guys should really start thinking about accommodation. Three Hotels/Inns are already fully booked, you can always cancel if you don't get tickets, or just meet up with GateWorlders.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          That's one of my favourite moments too...

Whoa! I don't remember this at all. This is one hot pic! Thanks, Bev, for giving me a reason to go back to IGTBK.

sigpic
          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

snip

Originally posted by Lizlove
            Because she exactly knew where his body was.
            Yes!

sigpic
            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
              Whoa! I don't remember this at all. This is one hot pic! Thanks, Bev, for giving me a reason to go back to IGTBK.
              I used that clip in my Vid Keep This Fire Burning - By Beverley Knight

Comment

I KNEW IT!!!! I WASN'T JUST IMAGINING IT! SAM DOES PLAY WITH THE PHONE CORD IN CITIZEN JOE!!!
                Spoiler:

Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally Posted by Lizlove
                  Because she exactly knew where his body was.
                  Originally posted by sugarshaker
                  snip

Yes!
                  I was his sidearm "I swear"

Comment

You really should see the clip. It takes place in all of about 1.5 seconds, *very* fast! I remember watching it and thinking "how the HELL did AT do that?!? Did she have one of those armband things on?!?"
                    Just saw it and well can she go any faster doing it... I missed it the first time so I rewinded and then saw it... It is so cute Or rahter they are so cute. And Jack don't say a thing that she is doing that... ow cute cute cute... well my day is good after seeing that.

Comment

I KNEW IT!!!! I WASN'T JUST IMAGINING IT! SAM DOES PLAY WITH THE PHONE CORD IN CITIZEN JOE!!!
                      Spoiler:

Nope I can't say it, I must resist the temptation to be smutty.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                        Just saw it and well can she go any faster doing it... I missed it the first time so I rewinded and then saw it... It is so cute Or rahter they are so cute. And Jack don't say a thing that she is doing that... ow cute cute cute... well my day is good after seeing that.
                        It's great, isn't it?

Comment

It's great, isn't it?
                          well that is an understatement... I think that this is now the cutest thing between them I have ever seen... unless someone else gave me another seen that is cuter...

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                            Nope I can't say it, I must resist the temptation to be smutty.
                            yeah my mind went into definately un pg territory looking at that post. but i can dream (sigh)

sig made by Samjackshiplover
                            http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                              I was his sidearm "I swear"
                              "I" was his sidearm? I bet you wish you were!

sigpic
                              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by docker22
                                yeah my mind went into definately un pg territory looking at that post. but i can dream (sigh)
                                Ditto but I let the pictures do the talking... they speak volumes

Comment

Working...
                                X