Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ship Ship Hooray!! I've been away for a few days so the spoilers have been great. Hard to catch up with all the ship though as you've all been so busy posting. Of course I understand - this IS the best thread here at GW.
    Cheers everyone - have a great day!!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Good morning shippers!

Sam and Jack just wanted to drop in and say hello before leaving on their day trip to Virgin Gorda. They also want to thank the entire shipper family for their faith and support over the years. Our courage and determination was a huge help in finally bringing them together as they were meant to be.

P.S. The honeymoon is going GREAT.

sigpic
      s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
        Good morning shippers!

Sam and Jack just wanted to drop in and say hello before leaving on their day trip to Virgin Gorda. They also want to thank the entire shipper family for their faith and support over the years. Our courage and determination was a huge help in finally bringing them together as they were meant to be.

I hope Sam and Jack remember to wear plenty of sunscreen! Have they tried snorkeling or para-sailing activities? Thanks for the updates!!
        sigpic

Comment

Shippy hugs from St. John. 'k, last night Nell appointed me Sam and Jack's unofficial wedding coordinator, so I've been on the lookout for ideas. A lot of people come to this beautiful place to get married, so it didn't take long to come up with a couple.

While this resort has many beautiful spots for a wedding, one in particular stands out. There's a small penninsula jutting out into the water, and when you stand at the curve you can see water about 65 degrees back on each side of you. In the distance are several beautiful mountain peaks rising up out of the ocean. A wrought iron tent with flowing white corner panels is errected on the spot. Sam and Jack take their vows here with Daniel, Teal'c, General Hammond, and a few close friends looking on. It is a beautiful sunset wedding and the sky is streaked with deep pinks and turquoise.

Afterwards, their friends have arranged a romantic private dinner just for Sam and Jack in the resort's most elegant restaurant. Floor to ceiling glass French doors on three sides give spectacular views of beautifully landscaped grounds and the ocean in the distance. Palm trees sway in a gentle breeze, and the grounds are full of tropical flowers - deep pinks, soft melons and white.

Sam is wearing an ice blue silk halter dress and has a beautiful silk chiffon scarf draped across her shoulders. Jack is, well, handsome doesn't begin to descibe him. A special bouquet designates their table and their friends have arranged for a fine bottle of champagne. For dessert, a small two-tied white wedding cake just for two is a surprise treat. Afterwards, Sam and Jack stroll toward their cottage along a tropical path lit by torches and the stars. They can't wait to get started on their honeymoon.

I think I've died and gone to shipper heaven!

That would be beautiful. I can just imagine that. And i think the blue would really suit Sam. What about their rings????? It really is beautiful. You're now the official wedding organiser. I'll make the cake! He he!
          Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
          Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
          Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Some News

http://www.savedanieljackson.com/archives/000703.shtml

Don't know if this is confirmed...but what do you all think???
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Some News

I just saw this on GW's home page too...it's interesting. I'm a little concerned that everyone seems to be so eager for SG1 to continue till season infinity. I'm still enjoying the show, but I won't be for much longer if it keeps going the way it's going. If there is a movie, I'd prefer that the series ends (after S10...?) and the film is made then. With RDA, although I don't think they'd make it without him.
              As for another series coming out of it...well I love Atlantis, so yeah, sure, why not.

Comment

Hi shippers

Regarding the latest news about another spin off .....

.....I think it's ok to start another spin off with BB , CB and Beau Bridge but AT should not be in there ..Actually I think Daniel and Teal'c should not be in there too ..It should be a whole new team , then , it may be enjoyable . ..let's say a new show like Atlantis but still at SGC .

But what would they call the new show ?!!!!..Stargate : the new generation !!! because it's not SG1 ..it would be another team .

I hope they stop the original team this year so that we remember how good they were together and not diluted with newbies .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  I hope they stop the original team this year so that we remember how good they were together and not diluted with newbies .

Caty
                  I think that would be best. I don't care what they call the Cam and Vala spinoff, as long as it's not SG-1.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Would be nice if Jonas could return for the new spin off though ..I thought his character and story was interesting
                    Shame Terry O' Quin is busy with LOST otherwise he would be smashing in the spin off but I like Locke from Lost ..so he'd better stay where he is ...Still I really like Terry in all the sci-fi shows he played ( X-files , LOST) even in JAG ect...)..great , great actor and what a voice !!

Caty

Comment

Anyone who reads Samanda knows I like lists. Bullet pointed lists. They're so neat and organized. And, I was thinking today of some complaints a friend of mine had against Sam/Jack (though in truth, it's all because she's a Jack/Daniel shipper) and that helped me organize my reasons for why I LIKE Sam and Jack together.

So I made a list! Whee!
                      1. Sam and Jack have an innate understanding of one another.
                      2. Sam and Jack challenge one another's thoughts, ideas, and beliefs.
                      3. They have enough differences to keep their relationship interesting.
                      4. They are not overplayed. I like subtle in my ship. I like a 'ship that makes me search for hints.
                      5. They respect one another. And they are both comfortable enough in that respect that they can tease each other about their quirks and characteristics.
                      6. They know each other well enough to get each other's quirks and characteristics.
                        • For instance-I don't in any way think Sam believes Jack is as stupid as he pretneds to be, and I think Jack knows Sam needs people more than she pretends.
                      7. They'd quite easily die for one another.
                      8. And here's the important part-I also think they would live for one another.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                        Well, it's fine to have Atlantis on Monday nights, though there are only 40 or so episodes so there's not as much to choose from to come up with a Monday theme, as they've been doing with SG-1. Must add here that not all watchers are uber-fans who have DVD's and can remember plots and dialogues. Or get on websites. Some people just turn on the TV, watch, and when the show's over turn off the TV or flip channels. Oh, they might talk about the programs at work, but that's all. Some people (gasp)don't even have cable, and only know SG-1 though syndication or some can't afford cable or DVD's or have access to a computer only at public libraries and such. Sorry, guess I'm testy tonight, but the assumptions just got to me.

I was tesy too. I just get that wat when people (sometimes unintentionally) put down a show they don't even watch.

As for not being uber-fans and the tech thing....I am like that. It is just this last year I got my first computer and I have lived with no tv, not even cable before. And I don't have the DVDs either. I'm soo not paying 50 dollars for something I can catch in re-runs.

Soo...Sam and Jack....Belong togethrer!

Spoiler:
                        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          Some News

O M G ! ! ! ! I would so love to see a SG1 movie !!!! They'd have to get RDA in it tho cos they couldn't have a movie with out the main man there could they

Comment

Good morning shippers!

LOL! It couldn't be anything but great! Thanks for the update.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              Would be nice if Jonas could return for the new spin off though ..I thought his character and story was interesting
                              Shame Terry O' Quin is busy with LOST otherwise he would be smashing in the spin off but I like Locke from Lost ..so he'd better stay where he is ...Still I really like Terry in all the sci-fi shows he played ( X-files , LOST) even in JAG ect...)..great , great actor and what a voice !!

Caty
                              I'd love to see Jonas in a spin off!! (Well I'd love to see Jonas in SG1 but....) He's such a great character and there's so much we didn't see! I'm not sure they'd be able to make him a regular though, not if he's staying on Kelowna. He'd be a great recurring character though.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                i'd love to see a movie! but i don't think a third series would be a good idea! It's just that Stargate Atlantis has done well but risking a third series may do more damge than good IMHO. They should finish on a high with the good run they have got (i know us shippers dont like season 9 but in general the series has been okay).

just my opinion.
                                Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                                Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                                Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Working...
                                X