Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont u think it would be gr8 yo have to shipper storylines goin at once i mean (+)*(+)= hehe

i mean i whatch atlantis already and have been watching sg1 for year it would be soooooo kool to see them together

i think that ive already posted this yesterday but i think that its goin to be bitter sweet for the shippers because sam and jack can finally be together but john and elizabeth can't (chain of camand again) so there will a big jelusy factor goin on i think
    the best formular
    (+)x(+)=
    proud member of ship ship hooray special Ops team

Comment

Originally posted by seldear
      The S/J shippers are already watching Atlantis.

*dryly* Unless you'd like to tell me that I'm not an S/J shipper, of course.

Sel.
      Alot are, including myself, but I was surprised how many on this thread don't watch Atlantis.

Tell you! your not a shpper? You must be joking, I've read your fics.

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
        You guys are so lucky that you've been able to see season 9 episodes already as we here in Australia are still waiting. I too love Amanda/Sam's smile and I find it really makes my day when I see her smile. I am concerned how the dynamics of the show might change now that RDA/Jack is no longer an intergral part of the show. I hope it doesn't lose it's humour and light heartedness and I hope they continue to incorporate the mythologies of earths past into it. I am willing to give the newbies a go though!
        Unfortunately, AT didn't smile a lot in S9. I have some advice for you on the season, which, of course, you're free to ignore completely:

Skip eps 1-3, unless you're prepared to see MS and CB almost exclusively. Well, there is one
        Spoiler:
        conversation between AT and BB that excited us because we didn't expect to see her.....and it might alude to the S/J ship.....so you might want to watch it just for that.

Come back for ep 6, Beachhead. That's when AT returns. There's a very sweet moment
        Spoiler:
        between her and Landry and Jack (on the phone)
        that you'll enjoy.

You'll also like ep7, Ex Deus Machina. There's a
        Spoiler:
        shippy S/J moment when Sam is in the van with Agent Barrett.
        Pretty good ep overall.

915 (Ethon) and 917 (The Scourge) are also pretty good, and capture the feel of SG-1. But there's no ship.

In my opinion, the rest of the season, with the exception of these three eps, is
        Spoiler:
        crap--pardon my language---but it's so far below the standards we're used to, and violates so many things we think we know about members of the team, that it's just dreadful.

Originally posted by true_romance
        i must adimt i havnt seen any of the episodes but i did keep an eye on it by readding about them and i was quite disapointed by wot i read

i love farscape and i think their gd on that but not on stargate they just dont fit
        I SO agree with you.....and I've been saying this for months!!! They're just too familiar! Every time I see them, I see Aeryn and Crichton.....and their new characters aren't nearly as personable as their Farscape characters were!
        Originally posted by Terrah
        I was just wondering, do you think the reason TPTB are sending RDA to Atlantis is because they are winding down sg1 and want to open up a story line for RDA to do reacurring role in Atlantis.
        Just a thought.
        Oh and it will get the S/J shippers to watch Atlantis.
        Well, I've been watching SGA since the beginning, and it has been the best of the shows this year. I like it, and I like the people. And I'm not upset that AT will be appearing there. I think SG-1 will be over after S10.....and SGA still has several good years left on it. AT wants to work, and she says this production company is her home, so if she wants to continue to work there, she has to go to SGA. And, did you notice that they're creating a Galactica spinoff? I predict in July of 2007 the lineup on Sci Fi Friday will be SGA, Caprica and BSG. Of course, I still think there could be one or two annual SG-1 movies, if RDA is willing to do them!!!

All right, that's enough of my opinions for anyone to have to stomach! Gotta go to bed before the sun comes up!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZUZ

Enjoy

Všetko najlepšie zuz

sigpic

Comment

A new wallpaper for all of you shippers

Caty

Comment

wow that really cool well done
              the best formular
              (+)x(+)=

Comment

Originally posted by seldear
                The S/J shippers are already watching Atlantis.

*dryly* Unless you'd like to tell me that I'm not an S/J shipper, of course.

Sel.
                Some are, some aren't. I am.

By the same token, not all SGA fans like SG-1... which is interesting.

Congrats, scjon

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                  great post but I'm fresh out of jello

I know I'm too hard on just on principle. and that ain't gonna change And, yeah Sam would have needed someone during that time. But ...I'll go for spoilers too just in case ...
                  Spoiler:
                  I do wonder though that if Sam hadn't met before Lost City would she have dated him at all?? She wouldn't have been in the frame of mind to be blind dating! She would have leaned more on Daniel and Teal'c for friendship and support during the time Jack was in stasis. Plus I can't believe she didn't spend most of her time in Antarctica trying to figure out the ancient technology to see if it could help Jack once he was defrosted, and the rest trying to contact Thor - especially if you use 100 Days, Abyss and Paradise Lost as your basis for Sam's actions.

I do get that Sam would have needed someone on a more personal / intimate level than Daniel and Teal'c. I just don't like it!

True, but I think there would have been times when she was forcably given downtime to take a break. Then she would have been feeling very alone.

Comment

I think that i would have to agree with you on that one all those times when she saw forced to leave the base there must have been anluteritive reason and that may just be that she was incredable loney
                    the best formular
                    (+)x(+)=

Comment

Hi guys! I know everyone's looking at me going *who is that?*. LOL! I used to be a family member...you, know your second cousin's brother's mother once removed??

But the news for season 10 has driven me from my exile. Sounds like we may have hope yet! I gave season 9 a chance and I think they did rather well with the materials they were given (read that as "it sucked"). For the time being, I'm keeping Season 8 as the end in my book. I've been happily existing on fanfic this season to fill in the blanks. Thank god for the writers out there!

On another note, I was wondering if any of the s/j shippers would be attending Shore Leave in July. I'm still on the fence about going but I would absolutely LOVE to meet AT. I just want to make sure there are other GW folks there to meet up with so I won't be hiding in a corner for the entire weekend!

Good to see you all and happy shipping!!

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                        Hi guys! I know everyone's looking at me going *who is that?*. LOL! I used to be a family member...you, know your second cousin's brother's mother once removed??
                        hi i dont know about going to the Shore leave cause i'm in england so i cant help you were sorry and im kinder new here so hello in true_romance
                        the best formular
                        (+)x(+)=

Comment

almost last post
                          sigpic

Comment

But the news for season 10 has driven me from my exile. Sounds like we may have hope yet! I gave season 9 a chance and I think they did rather well with the materials they were given (read that as "it sucked"). For the time being, I'm keeping Season 8 as the end in my book. I've been happily existing on fanfic this season to fill in the blanks. Thank god for the writers out there!

On another note, I was wondering if any of the s/j shippers would be attending Shore Leave in July. I'm still on the fence about going but I would absolutely LOVE to meet AT. I just want to make sure there are other GW folks there to meet up with so I won't be hiding in a corner for the entire weekend!

There's about 22 shippers going from GW. Go to the convention thread on the GW forum page and see the list with the names of attendees.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi getcarter,
                              Welcome Back!! Go to the Shore Leave thread under Fandom. There are about 20+ GWers going and lots of us are Shippers!!! Please check it out!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZUZ!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X