This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
    well shipper family, i'm not gonna be around for a week and a half (I'm off visiting family [with no internet access])

i expect to see lots of ship when i get back and i look forward to the MSN conferecne call if it goes ahead. Please feel free to add me to MSN in my abesnce. I'll be taking my printed off Sam & Jack fanfictions with me to keep me entertained!

Take Care and speak to you all soon!!!!!

Safe journey! ((((Sam_Carter))))

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
      April Showers bring May weddings ?

That was nice and fluffy which I love to read. Thanks Gwen
      I'm glad you liked it!

Wedding? Hmmm...Interesting... Well since I have already done a babyfic (Cliche Series: Intergalactic Request) I suppose the next is a wedding fic...

Spoiler:
      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Can you imagine lunch with Richard Dean Anderson and Amanda Tapping?

I would make such a fool of myself, I'm not one for getting starstruck, but those two! please, I would be a quivering idiot.

You would really have to prepare for that, have questions prepared and try not to get lost in RDA's eye's.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          I was looking through some of my old fics, in a desperate attempt at getting my muse back, and I thought I'd re-share one of my faves with you

Based on 'The Road Not Taken' by the brilliant Robert Frost
          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2140099/1/

Thanks for posting the link suekay, it's so sweet
          I'd green you if I could

Comment

good night
            sigpic

Comment

((((Jafacakes))))

Glad you liked it...I can't green you either!
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                ((((Jafacakes))))

Glad you liked it...I can't green you either!
                (((((suekay)))) lol, you shouldn't either, I didn't write it I just read it and enjoyed it

Tot, it's snowing heavily here, there's about 2'' of snow on the garden table and there are still big fat snowflakes falling I love it when it snows, everything looks so beautifull . My dafidells are out so it will make a fun picture in the morning, all these yellow flowers burried in snow
                The downside, I lost my sky reception because of it and for my luck they were showing threshold

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  I'm faster than a speeding bullet!
                  LOL! Then you'd win, My hubby could beat me on his 12 string. Hot corn, cold corn's more my speed

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                    Can you imagine lunch with Richard Dean Anderson and Amanda Tapping?

I would make such a fool of myself, I'm not one for getting starstruck, but those two! please, I would be a quivering idiot.

You would really have to prepare for that, have questions prepared and try not to get lost in RDA's eye's.
                    OMG, I wouldn't be able to eat much less say a word if I was between the two of them!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                      OMG, I wouldn't be able to eat much less say a word if I was between the two of them!
                      eat and speak? i'd forget to breathe!
                      sigpic
                      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                        Simpsons tonight. RDA's voice and his cartoon persona. TV Guide wonders if the cartoon RDA will have a mullet. I never thought about it, if it will be an RDA from the past or the present RDA. A combo? A gray mullet? Will he be yellowish?
                        10 on a Mullet and Brown hair

I can't wait....!!!!!!!! 20 more min to go...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

"Simpsons" is on in fifteen minutes!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                            10 on a Mullet and Brown hair

I can't wait....!!!!!!!! 20 more min to go...
                            I want the silver! It makes him so much better looking!
                            sigpic

Comment

Well since I can't afford even to pay attention, I know I'll never be able to enter.

And if I did all I'd do is just stare at both of them dumbfounded and stutter.

Comment

It' on! It's on! WooHOO!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X