Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not worried about the time travel episode.I'm not sure RDA will be in the episode.I wish TPTB would retire the AU and time travel episodes.I do think TPTB will tease the Shippers some.I also think TPTB will be careful and not tease to much.I feel confident we will get our real Sam/Jack resolution.I'm not sure if it will be in Season 10 or a Movie.I really hope we do not have to wait for a Season 11.It really feels like Season 10 will be the last.Maybe that is just more hope.

Comment

isn't that just the sweetest thing ever

BHK BHK

Comment

Originally posted by SAM&JACKquietschSHIP
        don´t apologize! Analyzing is for shipper as necessary as the air that we breath
        And we elevated it to an art form

Comment

where's this time travel episode info????
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            where's this time travel episode info????
            http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s10/index.shtml

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
              I don't think so. My guess is that if RDA is going to the effort to come back for 5 eps to "tie up loose ends" it's going to be for real, this reality and timeline. I think this is going to be a no BS get the job done sort of thing. I also think that RDA has a lot of clout at this point to have things go his way. It's beyond common knowledge that he's the original shipper and my interpretation of that is that he wants unambiguous resolution. And hopefully that means resolution on several levels. I expect to see scenes of few possibilities of interpretation. We shippers can see ship in a coke can if we're that thirsty.
              Spoiler:
              Not exactly.
              is pretty much evidence of that, but it could also have meant a zillion other things. Anyway, that's what I hope but I don't think it's too far off the mark or too much to expect.
              ROTFLMAO!!! Just about splattered my screen with my coffee! But we don't have to cause there's definately ship in them thar hills! LOL!

*Mei Mei is having a slight meltdown due to stress and writers block... Please forgive any uncontrollable outbursts!*

Comment

Originally posted by Devoe2000
                Hi,

I think the fic you are looking for is "The Odyssey" by Carhop. Here is the link

http://www.samandjack.net/stories/sj...heodyssey.html

Enjoy!

T.
                No Jack=No Way

Yes, that's the one! Thank you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                  Thanks! Yes, a definate squee moment!!! But also an angry one. He finaly tells Sam he loves her and she doesn't even know it!!!

Yesterday we were talking about hugs and how he always drops his head into the hugee's neck. Well I was thinking about this and went over some screencaps. He doesn't drop his head like that when he hugs Sara in Cold Lazarus! I had thought this was strange as she is his ex-wife.

I'm just over analyzing again...
                  I think he's on the wrong shoulder.
                  Last edited by Gatetrixer; 08 April 2006, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                    congrats 27000 post

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                      That's probably it!

And Mei Mei? I can kinda sympathise. I'm blocked on my original story too. Although it is not being published, just going on fictionpress.com...
                      Good luck!

Spoiler:
                      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by Sheena
                        I really hope so. I thought the "tying up loose ends" thing was the
                        Spoiler:
                        200th episode thing with Martin.
                        I'm just trying not to get my hopes up.... been burned too many times!!! But you are all managing to convince me that maybe this time its for real!!

According to what RDA said to Kate on RDAnderson.com--they asked him back for the 200th episode, he agreed, and then he SUGGESTED to them if they wanted to tie up some loose ends he would be willing to do some more. Thank you RDA!!!!

Comment

I'll rescue you Sam! Hold on, I'm coming!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                            That's probably it!

And Mei Mei? I can kinda sympathise. I'm blocked on my original story too. Although it is not being published, just going on fictionpress.com...
                            Good luck!
                            Whether for an online site or for publication, writer's block is the bane of our exsistance as writers... It was a good plot bunny... Jumped up and down all week when I didn't have time to write... I made notes on my cute little voice recorder... But the rabbit died or something. NO! Not that rabbit!! The plot bunny!!

Anyway, reading posts in my fav ship thread helps me clear the head. Thinking about something else for a while usually works.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                              Maybe season 9 was all based on the changes in Moebius and Jack travels back in time in s10 to correct the mistakes in s9... Hey I could handle that time travel.

Hmmm, me liking your vision...

And I do have to say that I love time travel eps... it's that SciFi thing in me... and Jack being part of a time travel ep would be great... but if there are any AU kisses.. or AU hugs or AU head on shoulders or AU C'mere or AU I love you... well, that would just be leaving many other pieces for him to come back and tie up those ends

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Jack does love necks, especially Sam's neck:

Yep he loves that woman's neck!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X