This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
    So this hour, we get CB talking about how RST ruins the drama in an on-screen pairing. Are they trying to send us a message?

This is my message back to TPTB: Not if you write the characters the same! Especially after almost 10 years! Good grief! Just remember: they're still the same people. But by having RST, they have another reason to succeed, to win, to live!!!!! But they're still the same people!

Besides, with the separation that Sam & Jack would experience because of their jobs, even with RST, there could still be lots of tension! Jeez!

+ =
    No! What she said is that there is the danger of losing the spark and that it was tricky. She in no way seemed opposed to it to me. I think she was saying that these were extrordinary characters and that it was not an issue in this case given the history. That's my take and I'm stickin' to it.

Comment

Parsifal has offered to upload them.... so WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!

Thank you (((((((((((((Parsifal))))))))))))

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Wow! Right now, we have 24 users and five guests online. Is the S/J Ship hot again, or what?????

+ =

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
          Vala is talking about RST between Carter and O'Neill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There were longing looks and sad looks and all the good stuff as she was talking. She said "if you give the fans what they want will they be satisfied?" This is too good to be true. Is this some sort of mass hallucination????? It's like Christmas, birthdays and the Easter Bunny all rolled into one!
          YESSSSS!!!

of course, it depends on *how* it's written. and didn't ben and claudia's characters from farscape (i can't spell their character names ) get together?!

just give us some of *that* delicious shippage and we'll all squee ourselves to death!

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
            I will go out and finally buy season 8 now!

((((((((((S/J shippers)))))))))))
            sigpic
            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
              No! What she said is that there is the danger of losing the spark and that it was tricky. She in no way seemed opposed to it to me. I think she was saying that these were extrordinary characters and that it was not an issue in this case given the history. That's my take and I'm stickin' to it.
              I didn't think she sounded opposed to it. I thought maybe it was TPTB's way of sending us a subtle message that completely resolving it might not be a good idea.....

+ =

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                Parsifal has offered to upload them.... so WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!

Thank you (((((((((((((Parsifal))))))))))))
                Thank You Parsifal! 2 minutes to ship!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                  Thank You Parsifal! 2 minutes to ship!
                  Holy crap! and I mean that in the best way possible

Comment

Good point, FaithStars! Even though they resolved the UST in Farscape, there were still plenty of sparks flying between John and Aeryn. AT and RDA have the same potential! It just takes good writing!
                    and claudia should know better too considering how farscape managed to keep the tension going even though john and aeryn did get together. of course-she might have been coached.
                    Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                      Fifteen minutes until Solitudes where I am! I am soo excited! But darn, my mother wants to do nails tonight... And she doesn't watch SG-1...
                      if you can record the ads ... do it

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                        Claudia's segment:

"Do you give the fans everything they've been asking for and everything they've wanted, and will they be satisfied? [end of Grace infirmary scene] Obviously, I haven't been here personally to follow and track the potential relationship between O'Neill and Sam Carter, so the general rule is the minute that the characters consummate their unresolved sexual tension, it's resolved, and if television revolves around drama, you've lost your tension and your drama right there. [scenes from Gemini] It's tricky to keep that spark."
                        they did it with john/aeryn in farscape, they can do it with sam/jack in stargate sg1!

ptb, if you're reading this, WATCH THAT SHOW AND DO IT THEIR WAY!

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          **hyperventilates**swoons**slides off chair**crashes**gets up and does it again!!!!!!SQUEE!!!
                          Hi, nell! I was just thinking about you, and hating that you were off on vacation and missing this wonderful evening! Either you haven't left yet, or you found a place to get online!

And I agree:

SQUEEEEE!!!!!!!!

+ =

Comment

I didn't think she sounded opposed to it. I thought maybe it was TPTB's way of sending us a subtle message that completely resolving it might not be a good idea.....

+ =
                            I don't think it was opposed. Most likely they have all been carefully worded to introduce what's coming. I am so happy!!!!

Geeze Louise, the prospect of Sam and Jack finally getting together has brought on a hail storm!!!!!!

Got to get off!

Happy shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
                            sigpic
                            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Question, would you also like Claudia's video?

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Carolina's clip:

http://null.digitalmyrth.com/SG/MVI_1364.avi

Thanks to Myrth for the webspace!

ETA: For those who don't mind the extra clicks, here's a rapidshare link to spare Myrth's bandwidth. Their servers are usually pretty fast.

http://rapidshare.de/files/17151589/MVI_1364.avi.html

Comment

Working...
                                X