• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard it too - they can have some fun
    I sure hope we get to see some of it.
    To quote Gen. Hammond "Yahoo"
    sigpic
    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Ginalynn71
      Ah, yes, collective sighs and squeeeeeees abound!!! Now, how do we stay calm till July?
      Gina .... yes collective sighs of squeeeeee but calm ... you are asking me to be calm .....jumps up and down and squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Ginalynn71
        Ah, yes, collective sighs and squeeeeeees abound!!! Now, how do we stay calm till July?
        It'll be tough, but at least we have something to look forward to.
        always and forever
        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
          Hey there are moments in 6,7 and 8 that are shippy I'm glad for the (although limited) moments that were there
          And if you look really hard you might see some in season 5...
          always and forever
          My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
          My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

squee! I so wished I could have heard that, I still don't think it can be any bigger than the reaction at the con...but you never really could know...I can't wai that long until Season 10....*cacb dies*

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
              And if you look really hard you might see some in season 5...
              *goes searching with a magnifying glass* too bad I don't own that season...lol this could take awhile haha!

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                The replay of what Amanda said tonight should be at the SCIFI site!
                went to scifi but could not find AT sound bite ... does any one know how I can find it

Comment

Wow!!
                  I'm feeling all the love in here tonight, must be all the SQUEEE's!!!!

I'ts nice to know I'm not the only one really exited to see season 10!!

waterfall

Comment

did you all hear that???? BB jut talked about the ship!!!! he said it wouldn't include him though!!! Someone will clearify it better then me.
                    Are they trying to kill us all at once? My heart is beating so fast. !!!

Comment

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
                      even Mitchel is a shipper .....

Sam and Jack so shippy .... breathe ...breathe ... smiling so much

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                      BHK BHK BHK

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                        OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
                        even Mitchel is a shipper .....

Sam and Jack so shippy .... breathe ...breathe ... smiling so much

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                        BHK BHK BHK
                        Just what I was about to say!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                          did you all hear that???? BB jut talked about the ship!!!! he said it wouldn't include him though!!! Someone will clearify it better han me.
                          I know they are killing us .... but a good one .... romance is coming in RL
                          squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                          bhk bhk bhk

Comment

BB mentioned romance but not involving him! (I can't believe they are showing all of this!
                            Think they were getting desperate due to the fall in ratings? Maybe they want everyone to know RDA's coming back. That'll probabaly be said tonight too. I'll take bets on it! Whew! These tidbits are as great as tonights episodes!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                              did you all hear that???? BB jut talked about the ship!!!! he said it wouldn't include him though!!! Someone will clearify it better han me.
                              Good cause I don't want Cam involved in anything, Danny has to be the one interrupting heehee! If there is interruption...I still think it would be cuter if Jack just planted a kiss on her in the middle of a room full of people...air force party...whoops that could get messy haha!

I can just see T and Danny in the briefing room both exclaiming "finally" if Jack just came and kissed Sam.......Divide and Conquer flash back anyone?!?!

sig by chlex

Comment

this it the best Monday ever .... and we have two more hours of this
                                SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                                BHK BHK

Comment

Working...
                                X