This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by divcon
    OK, I must be out of the loop here so forgive an Aussie asking a silly question but what does RE stand for? Is it an abreviation for an ep in S9?
    Sorry, yeah it is, it's Ripple Effect!

Comment

OK, I must be out of the loop here so forgive an Aussie asking a silly question but what does RE stand for? Is it an abreviation for an ep in S9?
      Hi divcon *waves* Nice to see you back among us again

RE is short for Ripple Effect, as you guessed it, a S9 ep. It was another one of those "give with one hand and slap us with the other" kinda eps
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Agree and the flashback with Daniel and Teal'c may be at Sam and Jack's wedding just after Threads ..Who knows !!1They may be married !!!!! and Teal and Daniel were there at the wedding and Hammond too .We could have a very short flashback of something like that . !!!

Caty
        That would be fantastic!! I hope they do something like that!! *shippy sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1

RE is short for Ripple Effect, as you guessed it, a S9 ep. It was another one of those "give with one hand and slap us with the other" kinda eps
          Grr...yes it was. I hate it when they do that! It was all going so well...

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1

It most definately was! I had had high hopes for the episode... I should know by now to Trust No 1...Especially TPTB!

Spoiler:
            Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Thanks Oma and Shel. I should have guessed that tptb weren't finished yanking our chains. Obviously not content to let us shippers literally float aimlessly in the ocean of love between Jack and Sam, it seems that they have sent up a flare of hope for us to follow only to have it lead us up the creek.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
              NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Thanks Oma and Shel. I should have guessed that tptb weren't finished yanking our chains. Obviously not content to let us shippers literally float aimlessly in the ocean of love between Jack and Sam, it seems that they have sent up a flare of hope for us to follow only to have it lead us up the creek.
                That's a great analogy. Why do they feel the need to lead us on like this? It's torture for us poor shippers. I think that it's time to let the relationship take off, they have nothing standing in their way anymore...right? I mean, Sam isn't in Jack's chain of command anymore right? Anyway's even if she was their going to get together. Or they better.

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                  I've been thinking about the 200th ep - this is all just speculation & wishful thinking (mostly wishful thinking ) so no spoilers.

We're not going to see a wedding. Knowing TPTB and their history of dealing with ship, I think it's safe to say that that's just not gonna happen. IMHO, the most TPTB are ever likely to give us is a cuddle and maybe, if we're very good, a real kiss. With any luck at all, Jack will be in the 200th ep, and be in it a lot...I want to say saving the galaxy - again - cos that's what Jack does. Although if it's another ep like Wormhole Xtreme then that's very unlikely. But something will bring him back to the SGC so I'm gonna stick with the galaxy-saving. The ep could start with him coming down in the lift in the SGC á la CotG. Daniel & Teal'c meet him when he gets off the lift (Sam is busy working out how they're going to save the galaxy but it's ok, because she sees Jack almost every day anyway) The conversation between Jack, Daniel & Teal'c is very sweet and funny and reflects the whole ep, as it will be filled with wonderful team and character moments - a real celebration of SG1. Cam, Lam and Landry will be in the ep, but it will be primarily about Jack, Sam, Daniel & Teal'c.

There should be a scene something like this fairly early on in the ep:
                  Jack, Sam, Teal'c Daniel & Mitchell are in the commissary, chatting. Jack has his arm around Sam. At some stage in the conversation, Daniel asks, 'So have you two set a date yet?' Sam & Jack share a look, and Jack replies something to the effect of 'well, we thought we'd save the world first' At that moment, one or other of them is called away and they share a brief kiss before that person leaves. The other turns back to the team, grinning from ear to ear. Daniel & Teal'c smile at each other, happy that their friends have finally gotten their act together and they can now move on to arguing over who will be best man. (Daniel. Teal'c will sing. Cassie will of course be Sam's maid of honour.)

Now if they can work Jonas into it...or is that asking too much?
                  yes ..yes .. if PTB can do that ... then I am in shipper heaven

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                    Me too

Comment

Gooey, drippy, shippy indulgence
                      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2852724/1/

-

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                        Now, That would be nice, shelsfc
                        "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                          Gooey, drippy, shippy indulgence
                          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2852724/1/

-
                          Great fic rec minigeek!
                          always and forever
                          My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                          My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

There should be a scene something like this fairly early on in the ep:
                            Jack, Sam, Teal'c Daniel & Mitchell are in the commissary, chatting. Jack has his arm around Sam. At some stage in the conversation, Daniel asks, 'So have you two set a date yet?' Sam & Jack share a look, and Jack replies something to the effect of 'well, we thought we'd save the world first' At that moment, one or other of them is called away and they share a brief kiss before that person leaves. The other turns back to the team, grinning from ear to ear. Daniel & Teal'c smile at each other, happy that their friends have finally gotten their act together and they can now move on to arguing over who will be best man. (Daniel. Teal'c will sing. Cassie will of course be Sam's maid of honour.)

Now if they can work Jonas into it...or is that asking too much?
                            Jonas can be the ring bearer, or he and Teal'c can be ushers. Hammond can come back to give Sam away and Landry can perform the ceremony.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                              Jonas can be the ring bearer, or he and Teal'c can be ushers. Hammond can come back to give Sam away and Landry can perform the ceremony.
                              That sounds good. Though I'd love to see Hammond perform the ceremony...

Comment

That sounds good. Though I'd love to see Hammond perform the ceremony...
                                Naww. Sam and Landry don't have that kind of relationship. Hammond is best suited to give Sam away, now that Jacob is dead.
                                sigpic
                                Past | LJ | Last.FM | IG

Comment

Working...
                                X