X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
    It was a cute fic...

But too much sugar for this early in the morning LOL

Then again, you know how I feel about fluff.
    Well then, here... this one always gets me despite the humor...
    Over

or Andromeda series it has a happier ending, though I wouldn't exactly call it happily ever after.

EDIt: I love your WARM sig jumble. Just saw it.
    Last edited by Devilish Me; 09 September 2009, 04:25 AM.
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Maybe that's what I was remembering (or misremembering )
      Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      *runz in*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I'm here!!!!!!

*BIG SQUESSHY GROUP HUG* And I'm not letting you go, ever! Thee-hee.

How are you guyyyyyyssssss!!!????

As far as I know nobody's looking after the fanfic family group... could be wrong, but I think Sarai takes care of the youtube family group.

Oh, oh, oh... is there any news about the third movie?

I didn't even know there was a YT group for our videos. Now YT have gratefully unlocked most of mine so people can actually watch them I probably ought to get involved?

Re; the bolded. Short answer; no. Although AT did a recentish (we think) interview and mentioned something about filming schedule so she, at least, is still kind of in the hopeful-to-start-late-this-year frame of mind.

*huggles tighter, cause I still haven't released you all from my group hug, thee-hee* I have a new sam/jack vid in mind, just as long as I finish a request by someone for another vid. Can't wait to makeee itttt! And it's so nice to be remembered. LOL.

Yeah I saw about the no news a few pages back... But thanks for the info.

((((huggles)))) backatcha.

And you never did tell me the song you had in mind. Miss Secretive!

(I too have an idea for one, partically inspired by your Riverdance one and which, I fear, is going to get more and more complex and take an age to do).
      Last edited by Cagranosalis; 09 September 2009, 04:32 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        I didn't even know there was a YT group for our videos. Now YT have gratefully unlocked most of mine so people can actually watch them I probably ought to get involved?

Re; the bolded. Short answer; no. Although AT did a recentish (we think) interview and mentioned something about filming schedule so she, at least, is still kind of in the hopeful-to-start-late-this-year frame of mind.

((((huggles)))) backatcha.

And you never did tell me the song you had in mind. Miss Secretive!

(I too have an idea for one, partically inspired by your Riverdance one and which, I fear, is going to get more and more complex and take an age to do).
        (((((((((((Cags)))))))))

Oh, yes. You just have to let sarai know about the vids. Which I always seem to forget to do! LOL.

What would we do without AT... lol. It's good to get any news I think, so thank for sharing that!

Ah, the song... hmm. It's "They" by Jem, or jam I always forget how it's spelled. Or 24 by the same group. So there.

Loooking forward to your new viiid!!!! There haven't been on in a while from you And I'm a muse!!!!! LOL, okay not really, but I still feel like one!

I spotted GateGirl earlier... *waves* Haven't seen you in ages!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Over

or Andromeda series it has a happier ending, though I wouldn't exactly call it happily ever after.

Awesome isn't it? Amanda made it for my birthday *huggles it*

Comment

(((((((((((Cags)))))))))

Oh, yes. You just have to let sarai know about the vids. Which I always seem to forget to do! LOL.

What would we do without AT... lol. It's good to get any news I think, so thank for sharing that!

Ah, the song... hmm. It's "They" by Jem, or jam I always forget how it's spelled. Or 24 by the same group. So there.

Loooking forward to your new viiid!!!! There haven't been on in a while from you And I'm a muse!!!!! LOL, okay not really, but I still feel like one!

Thanks, I'll do that when next I see her.

Yes, indeed you are a muse but my software won't really let me do what I want (I need to reverse some clips really). The one I want to do is for this song. The irony is, I have the last minute and a half already done but don't know how to start it off. Kind of a backwards way of doing it but there you go!
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, I'll do that when next I see her.

Yes, indeed you are a muse but my software won't really let me do what I want (I need to reverse some clips really). The one I want to do is for this song. The irony is, I have the last minute and a half already done but don't know how to start it off. Kind of a backwards way of doing it but there you go!
              It's not available in my country... lol Can I get another linky for that song? LOL
              sigpic

Comment

argh!! i really need to vent!

Spoiler:
                I've ben at my job for nearly 9 months and a few months ago was offerd a manager's position when opne of the mangers was leaving, tonight i jsut found out tehre a girl that I HIRED is becoming a manager over me!.. What the F--- is that about?! mi'm so mad right now i could slap someone down!
                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

It's not available in my country... lol Can I get another linky for that song? LOL
                  You seriously need to move!

Try this (live) version. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxLta7MpcQw
                  sigpic

Comment

Over

That first one was SO ANGSTY. I loved the humor turned into sadness. Lovely... the second one I read a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago LOL

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post

Spoiler:
                      I've ben at my job for nearly 9 months and a few months ago was offerd a manager's position when opne of the mangers was leaving, tonight i jsut found out tehre a girl that I HIRED is becoming a manager over me!.. What the F--- is that about?! mi'm so mad right now i could slap someone down!

OT
                      Spoiler:

Argh, I don't blame you. I can imagine that's very frustrating.

(((a_b34)))

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post

Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        That's just so wrong!!!! ((((((atlantis_babe34)))))

You seriously need to move!

Try this (live) version. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxLta7MpcQw
                        Ohhh, I love it... if you take suggestions, I'd recommend going with the New Order clips for the beginning of the lyrics when Jack is waking up and then seeing her trapped in the replicator ship. (that's if your going with Jack's pov). And Affinity clips for the second verse.

For the intro you can use flashes of clips leading up to that moment, starting with WoO and D&C, The Other Side, Scorched Earth (see I'm kinda fixated on the fourth season lol), 2001 (when she's holding her sholder and Jack doesn't take his eyes off of her), Failsafe (when Sam's tinkering with the crystals and Jack is behind her - which is where you could cut to Lost City and the 'I know scene')... I'm a bit obbessed...

That first one was SO ANGSTY. I loved the humor turned into sadness. Lovely... the second one I read a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago LOL

I knew you'd like that one.
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          That's just so wrong!!!! ((((((atlantis_babe34)))))

Ohhh, I love it... if you take suggestions, I'd recommend going with the New Order clips for the beginning of the lyrics when Jack is waking up and then seeing her trapped in the replicator ship. (that's if your going with Jack's pov). And Affinity clips for the second verse.

For the intro you can use flashes of clips leading up to that moment, starting with WoO and D&C, The Other Side, Scorched Earth (see I'm kinda fixated on the fourth season lol), 2001 (when she's holding her sholder and Jack doesn't take his eyes off of her), Failsafe (when Sam's tinkering with the crystals and Jack is behind her - which is where you could cut to Lost City and the 'I know scene')... I'm a bit obbessed...

I knew you'd like that one.

I knew you'd like it. I almost wish you were doing it since you'd do a better job. I was thinking a Threads centric/flashback kind of thing but I like your suggestions.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ditto both comments.

Comment

Cagranosalis I still think your sig is hilarious. I felt the need to comment on that again. Is that weird? Does that make me slightly crazy... maybe, but it needed to be said. I laugh *every* time I see it.

Sleep deprivation. It's makin' me loony...

And to stay on topic:

Jack walks into Sam's lab where she's hunched over a piece of paper with confusing numbers.
                              Jack: :: eyes her suspiciously :: Carter whatcha' doin'?
                              Sam: Trying to decide how much material I'm going to need for a ninja costume
                              Jack: And you would need a ninja costume because...
                              Sam: Because being a ninja is so much cooler than not being a ninja.
                              Jack: Were you here all night?
                              Sam: What? No... wait... what time is it?
                              Jack: 0800
                              Sam: Hmm, what day is it?
                              Jack: Thursday.
                              Sam: Was yesterday the day we did that damn rock digging torture thing that nearly got us killed by Jaffa?
                              Jack: No that was Monday.
                              Sam: I've been here since Monday?!
                              Jack: When did you last sleep?
                              Sam: Uh....
                              Jack: How much coffee have you had?
                              Sam: :: looks at her cup which is half full :: Well let's see, I've been drinking them at a rate of about one every two hours since Monday..
                              Jack: And where have you been getting your coffee?
                              Sam: Daniel always keeps some brewed in his office...
                              Jack: :: a light bulb goes on :: Ah. I get it now. So, about these ninja costumes...

THE END

Comment

ROFL Twilight...but I really think you need some sleep...it's getting to Sam and Jack's heads

*can't wait to see the new video's of Cags and DM*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X