X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/TLjack5.jpg
    Poor Jack, can't get any sleep because he doesn't know what to get Sam for Christmas. Can YOU give him an idea what present, to get Sam?
    I haven't seen it for a long, long time, but Fredericks used to carry a limited supply of men's . . . attire, if you will. I think he should get something from there for her. We know she won't wear it, but we also know who she'd choose to do so . . .
    Last edited by Buc252; 10 December 2005, 07:31 PM.
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
      STARGATE7777 you beat me to it.I read the comments from CJ and I'am not surprised.IMO It's clear some of the Actors and TPTB are jealous of RDA.They do not want RDA back because they know it would be the best ratings they get and make some the Actors and TPTB look bad.The ratings would go right back down after RDA leaves so they rather RDA does not come back.I think I will ask JM if RDA was asked to be in the Season 9 finale or any Season 10 episodes.IMO some of the Actors are very happy RDA left because they wanted the spotlight for themselves even though they prove they cannot carry this Show without RDA.I'am still waiting for the first great episode without RDA.Comments like this make me thrilled I decided to not watch the Show anymore unless there is Sam/Jack Ship or RDA in the episode.Some of the Actors and TPTB make it very difficult to root for this Show.Let me get this staight Anti-Shippers hammered the Sam/Jack Ship and Shippers for Years and now that RDA is off the Show they want a truce.IMO they can shove there truce.They want Shippers to keep watching so they can get more Daniel/Vala time.
      I actually already posted a note asking if the fact that RDA wasn't going to be in the S9 finale was because he was asked and refused, or if he wasn't asked at all. Surprise, surprise - JM ignored that one. So please, ask again! Reference my post if you want.
      - Mary
      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
          CJ not mentioning RDA is interesting. MS made some 'interesting' comments about RDA before at a con --- people were kind of "is he being sarcastic, or is he serious??"
          Reading that makes me feel sad. I had hoped that CJ bashing RDA was only one incident. And that the other actors would feel different.
          I´m curious, do you know what MS said before the con?

Comment

who is CJ, oops

I am a thinking , relationship between S & J is very romantic , nicely and delicately.
            I am a not believe is over (not full, and a not for a 8. years), i believe she and he as together, forever
            Last edited by dexterav; 11 December 2005, 12:50 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
              who is CJ, oops
              CJ = Christopher Judge (Teal'c)
              MS = Michael Shanks (Daniel)
              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                CJ = Christopher Judge (Teal'c)
                MS = Michael Shanks (Daniel)
                thanx
                sigpic

Comment

Just wondering if anyone else read this?

Q: What race owned the mysterious ship that appeared in "Grace"?

Cooper: If I told you, it would no longer be mysterious, would it? Okay, if you must know, they are called the Shippers. They forced Sam into a situation where she would imagine herself kissing Jack.

Yes we were all in an episode of Stargate!!! Sweet!
                  Here is the link if anyone wants to read the whole interview: http://www.scifi.com/stargate/about/...ws/page03.html

SuSiE_SG1
                  Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

CJ not mentioning RDA is not the same as CJ dissing RDA or CJ bashing RDA. I can think of at least six good reasons for CJ not to have mentioned RDA. There's no need to assume that his reason was a bad one, a dissing one or a bashing one.

:: Looks at topic of thread ::

Um... over to you guys

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                      CJ not mentioning RDA is not the same as CJ dissing RDA or CJ bashing RDA. I can think of at least six good reasons for CJ not to have mentioned RDA. There's no need to assume that his reason was a bad one, a dissing one or a bashing one.

:: Looks at topic of thread ::

Um... over to you guys
                      As I said "bashing" I meant CJ comments in his "Final Judgement" Gateworld interview. But I will not call it bashing again or anything (don´t want get banned).

But I still curious about what MS had said, maybe could someone tell it me in a private message, so that the mods have no problems with this question?

Comment

Originally posted by Carina199
                        As I said "bashing" I meant CJ comments in his "Final Judgement" Gateworld interview. But I will not call it bashing again or anything (don´t want get banned).
                        Where he said "I think there was somewhat of a sense of ... being sad that Rick and Michael Greenburg and those people have left". What a basher.

Come on someone, say something shippy.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by SuSiE_SG1
                          Just wondering if anyone else read this?

Q: What race owned the mysterious ship that appeared in "Grace"?

Cooper: If I told you, it would no longer be mysterious, would it? Okay, if you must know, they are called the Shippers. They forced Sam into a situation where she would imagine herself kissing Jack.

Yes we were all in an episode of Stargate!!! Sweet!
                          Here is the link if anyone wants to read the whole interview: http://www.scifi.com/stargate/about/...ws/page03.html
                          We talked about this a few pages ago. I keep trying to find the reference to it, but I've had very little sleep (was woken up by an oil depot exploding 40 miles away at 6 am!!) and I keep forgetting which page it was on.

I think we concluded that it was nice, if a bit odd, that shippers got a mention in this way, but we couldn't tell how snarky that comment was supposed to be. We also said that if us shippers had been in charge of the alien ship, and therefore the episode, Sam wouldn't have come to the conclusions she did, which ultimately led to her relationship with .
                          always and forever
                          My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                          My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                            Where he said "I think there was somewhat of a sense of ... being sad that Rick and Michael Greenburg and those people have left". What a basher.

Come on someone, say something shippy.
                            No I meant more the part were he said: "It´s almost like remembering how to act again, because there is that general air of spontanity. Anything can happen at any time. It´s such a breath of fresh air. It´s just reinvigorating".

And I know that you will say that I missinterpret it. But I feel very unconfortable with it. And if nothing else than had this interview helped to turn my opinion about the changes on the show in a more negative direction than before.

So and now I leave this thread alone. Don´t want a fight with a mod.

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                              We talked about this a few pages ago. I keep trying to find the reference to it, but I've had very little sleep (was woken up by an oil depot exploding 40 miles away at 6 am!!) and I keep forgetting which page it was on.

I think we concluded that it was nice, if a bit odd, that shippers got a mention in this way, but we couldn't tell how snarky that comment was supposed to be. We also said that if us shippers had been in charge of the alien ship, and therefore the episode, Sam wouldn't have come to the conclusions she did, which ultimately led to her relationship with .
                              Hope the oil depot explosion was accidental and not sabotaged. Guys lets move forward and ignore producers and writers comments to us. They are not happy with us because we are rocking the boat and we must have made a wave. If we didn't they wouldn't even be commenting about us! Just sent you Santa want list encare of TPTB. Send postcards and Christmas cards sending your Christmas greetings and your wants for season 10. That would be hilarious when they get bags of Christmas cards with request from shippers!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Carina199
                                No I meant more the part were he said: "It´s almost like remembering how to act again, because there is that general air of spontanity. Anything can happen at any time. It´s such a breath of fresh air. It´s just reinvigorating".

And I know that you will say that I missinterpret it. But I feel very unconfortable with it. And if nothing else than had this interview helped to turn my opinion about the changes on the show in a more negative direction than before.

So and now I leave this thread alone. Don´t want a fight with a mod.
                                It's not so much about whether you misinterpret it or not - I rather missed the point myself, perhaps! It's that this isn't the thread for it. this is (and there may be others where it's appropriate too). Here, if people say critical things of the actors there really isn't much right of reply, as this is the S/J shipper thread and it's going OT to get into criticising OR defending actors, except insofar as it relates directly to ship.

I'd better leave alone myself before one of these 'mods' comes along and thwaps me for being OT...

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
                                X