• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nell
    Their eyes say alot....

**thanks to Mala50 for the cap**
    Yes *nell*! It's called CHEMISTRY.

Just sayin', it's right there!
    MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
    sigpic
    Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Jack: Sam they know about us! They were videoing my house and they caught us on tape!

Sam: Come on Jack, what did they really see?
      Jack: Watch!

OK- So they saw us making-out, Big Deal! We'll get a slap on the wrists!
      To be continued~~~~~~~~Thanks for the cap lonely_star
      sigpic

Comment

We need to see Sam and Jack together again, that might be what I will miss the most in the next season...... No happy shippiness.....

Thanks to -Jules- for the sig pic!

"It hops, it hops! It hops jolly high!" The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
          We discussed this a few weeks ago. Some said, if Charlie wasn't dead he would never had joined the SG and still be with Sarah. IMO-I think the question doesn't go beyond Charlie's death. I feel if they hadn't asked him to go on the first mission, he would have taken his own life. He wouldn't be there to meet Sam, he be dead. The scene is pretty obscure!
          It is obscure, but I agree with your interpretation. I think it makes the most sense.
          In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
          so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
          Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
          Hic Comitas Regit
          Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            that's true, trupi.

i guess i'm so down about not only ship but sam carter's future on this show... there's not much to look forward to.

sally *sighs*
            Since the green isn't working at present, Trupi, I had to post to thank you for being here to keep us on the shippy track. You manage to show us where we're going off course when we're feeling down about what the TPTB are feeding us.

Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Sally believe me I'm not happy either. But if TPTB goes(Rep from SCFI channel are going) to Comic Con in NYC we need to write a Declaration of Shippiness! Read, give it or wall paper the convention site-whatever! Let them know we aren't going to give in to their disregards of the ship. Also, Nell and I have e-mailed the convention manager about trying to get RDA at the con to talk about the new game. The worst he can say is no but if we show lots of interest in seeing RDA, maybe he will broker a deal with RDA's agent. Maybe there we can relay the message how we feel. Once again -nothing to lose and maybe something to gain! (I'm for walking around the convention with penguin masks but we need a flock to make it effective). If anyone wants to try ( even if you are not going to the con) go www.nycomiccon.com and go to special events. The director's email will be listed.
              I used all the days I have off so far to go to the con in Vancouver in March, but I might be able to squeeze another day out of my company to go to NY in February. I live in NJ, so travel isn't a problem. I'd love to lend my support.

Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJeep
                I used all the days I have off so far to go to the con in Vancouver in March, but I might be able to squeeze another day out of my company to go to NY in February. I live in NJ, so travel isn't a problem. I'd love to lend my support.
                Thanks for the support. The con. is in the Javits center and it's running after Friday after 4pm on Feb 24, then the Sat. and Sun. . So if you can get in, I would recommend the Friday, when the SCFI channel is showing the Friday lineup without commercials. Should be fun!
                sigpic

Comment

Oy!

Oy!!

Oy!!!!!!!!

Where is everyone!
                  sigpic

Comment

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/SVjack7.jpg
                    Oy!
                    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...pi/TLjack5.jpg
                    Oy!!
                    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1.../TheTomb15.jpg
                    Oy!!!!!!!!

Where is everyone!
                    Morning fly by!! ((((trupi))))LOL!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                      Morning fly by!! ((((trupi))))LOL!!
                      Moving the thread up the page! We don't want it to disappear into space~~~~~~
                      sigpic

Comment

You know at this point I wish TPTB would just be honest and tell us if the ship has sailed or maybe they have?????????? Well until I hear otherwise I will keep writing my letters to all concerned. I really miss Jack and Sam!!!!

Comment

What else did they video behind those closed doors?
                          sigpic

Comment

Oy!

Oy!!

Oy!!!!!!!!

Where is everyone!
                            IM HERE!!

Though I havent been.. too many exams! And even when Im here, I can never think of anything to say, thats actually worth mentioning *blushes*

But theres been some great pics

Oh ..Happy Belated Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday to all who have been celebrating..

New episode tomorrow.. though I havent even checked to see whats supposed to happen... whoops, guess I'll see it anyway, but still... not so excited as before.

You know at this point I wish TPTB would just be honest and tell us if the ship has sailed or maybe they have?????????? Well until I hear otherwise I will keep writing my letters to all concerned. I really miss Jack and Sam!!!!
                            And... well, its kind of a sad fact, but when have they ever been honest...like 100% honest - especially when it comes to S&J. I think they like to keep us hanging... makes us come back to see what actually happens...

*grr*
                            Sam&Jack
                            ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
                            ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
                            TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

We are the back up crew, in case all else fails. Which is really ok with me as long as they give us the kiss! But I refuse to buy anymore DVD or anything else connected to SG until we get what we want. As far as watching the show, I read fanfics while it's on, so I'm only half paying attention to what being shown.
                              sigpic

Comment

hey shipper family ! I haven't been there for a few days so now I have a few annoncements to make

HAPPY BELATED THANKSGIVING to all the American shippers !! I hope you all had a great time with family and friends, that you ate great turkey and pie

(belated ) TO PITTSBURGHGIRL and ELODYSCHUMACHER (I hope I'm not forgetting anyone )

((((((SueKay)))) glad to see you're back !!!

MeiMei, great site!! added to my favs too I'm glad to see you around again and I hope you'll keep stoping by I hope you'll write another great fic soon

WELCOME Lee, Ranchan2 and to all the newbies I might have forgotten !!

UberSG-1Fan and Nell, thanks for trying to know more asking JM some great shippy questions ! I'm not surprised by his answers even if a little disapointed but well thanks for trying anyway
                                keep us posted if he ever answers something intersting

Comment

Working...
                                X