X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
    Hello shippers!!!!

Just logging on and checked JM's blog... his whole post is on Shipping and he touches on the S/J ship (not bad stuff!!!!) It's full of S5 Atlantis spoilers though so if you're avoiding those, don't check out the entry

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

Squeeeeeeeeeee

*coughs* Sorry, had to get that out of my system...
    Thanks for the link...interesting, but not much new stuff init!

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
    Well, this will probably get lost in all the squeeing/complaining about to commence over Joe's blog but I'll go anyway.
    Nope, not really

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l..._Continuum.jpg
    *best Joey Tribbiani voice* How you doin?

Sorry, it's the best I've got.
    ROFLMAO!

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
    Skeptics??? Where???
    Here

Not that I'm being skeptical...but I'd just point out that really, he didn't say anything he hasn't said before...he already told us once that the deleted Trio scene was meant to be his way of confirming that Sam and Jack were together. Still, I guess it's nice to see he's holding to that belief. It means there's at least some hope, even if he doesn't have anything to do with the 3rd movie.
    I agree with you. He hasn't said anything new, just stuff we already know. Perhaps he made it even clearer about that he think S/J are together but that's it. He isn't in charge of much of SG1s stuff...that's more BWs thing...

It is nice to think that we really have him on our side..but...because of this I'm not expecting more of the movie than I already had...

Originally posted by VSS View Post
    I have no idea. It's very bizarre language for him to have used- the correct wording should have been "promotion", don't you think? Joe has a pretty good grasp of the English language, and he said it twice. Weird.
    Hmm...I don't know. I think if we do get a third movie we just have to wait and see!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      So ... what technical journal could Sam possibly be reading in her lab that refers to "good and evil"? I have my thought(?) about that. And while I'm at it, the corner (point) of the box is pointed right down the page at those words ....
      My favourite part of that pic. Every time I look at it I try to decipher the book, but all I can ever read is 'good and evil'. Coz Jack is good and Pete is evil
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        My favourite part of that pic. Every time I look at it I try to decipher the book, but all I can ever read is 'good and evil'. Coz Jack is good and Pete is evil
        You know...I don't even see the good and evil part...can you make it visible for me...or...do I just see this wrong
        sigpic

Comment

Oh man, the first shipper poker in months, and I was asleep.

Great work girls. But...ummm...who won?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

I was too asleep!...

*cough* the guttercough* it always wins!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              I was too asleep!...

True true.
              sigpic

Comment

True true.
                It's the best pilar of the ship Everyone visits it often, if they like it or not

sigpic

Comment

Boy am I glad I'm working late today so had time to log on here for a bit this morning! Squueeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! for JM, oh how we love him!!! Yeah so it's just the same line we've heard before, but I'm not sure we've heard it stated quite so baldly like that. What VSS says about the choice of language over the retirement thing is intriguing though... Ohhh soo can't wait for movie 3!!!

Great round of ship poker last night girls! I would join in and carry it on for the day but can't stay and play, sadly, the library calls...

Catch ya later penguins!
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    I was too asleep!...

Really? That's odd I don't actually remember seeing any gutter

Comment

That is how life goes... same here though, I was so fast asleep, honestly who plays poker at 3 am lol.
                      So next time we play poker at around 9ish okay??

*grumbles at the stupid time zones*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Really? That's odd I don't actually remember seeing any gutter
                        It's there ...it was just hidden...

So...everyone was in it...without knowing it...

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                        That is how life goes... same here though, I was so fast asleep, honestly who plays poker at 3 am lol.
                        So next time we play poker at around 9ish okay??

*grumbles at the stupid time zones*
                        9ish in the evening eh...I don't do mornings very well...

3 am...poker...well...those ...USA peepz and the Aussie folks...
                        sigpic

Comment

3am?!!! man i don't do mornings lol
                          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                            3am?!!! man i don't do mornings lol
                            who does volentary?

Congratulations on 4,000 posts Atlantis_Babe
                            sigpic

Comment

Jann,
                              spoilered for scary ring angst (and my inability to draw straight lines)
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Hey Family, good morning, and great/awesome poker game you had this 'night' ... well atm i have nothing to say ... i didn't start my day so good...

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
                                Divide and Conquer is on Tv tomorrow. *gets the tissues ready* I think I might have to log in here while I watch it.
                                Cool, it was yesterday on tv here, in the FX channel ...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X