This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
    I counter that lousy, cheap a__ ring with...
    http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/e...threads336.jpg
    ALWAYS

EDIT: Yay! It's my runway on Sciffy!
    LOL, saw that episode today and thought of you, Seahen! (((hugs)))
    sigpic
    The Return of King Arthur
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Freakin' awesome!!

Squeeee!
      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Whoa, my first shipper poker game! Wow, you're all awesome! If I wasn't at work (look, I'm here writing, I swear! Hear the keyboard tapping?) I'd play along.

Next time.

P.
        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

I can't keep up because of my connection, so I just lurk when poker is played.... and squee. A lot....
          sigpic
          awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

thank you, everyone, for the congratz and greens on meeting THE MAN, aka richard dean anderson.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Divide and Conquer is on Tv tomorrow. *gets the tissues ready* I think I might have to log in here while I watch it.
              sigpic

Comment

Just a reminder, the BATTLE OF THE SHIPS game is now open. Basically how it works is that the 32 pairings that made it into the tournament go head to head with each other until eventually every pairing has been pitted against the other 31. The couple at the end with the most points is the winner It's a lot less stressful and negative than some of the other "elimination" games so feel free to join

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  I''l counter that teasing,and see your angst, mary and I raise it with

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../caps/ring.jpg

an engagement ring
                  it's funny the only words i can read on the page are 'good and evil'. (guess which one's good and which one's evil?)

(is it 'crossroads of good and evil?)
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Reminder: the Stargate Fan Awards are now accepting nominations! For those who don't know about it, the SFA is considered one of the biggest Fan Awards out there for Stargate. They accepts Fanfiction, Art, and Vids in all different sections so basically, if there's some SG pretties you want to nominate somewhere, you can And it's for all pairings, both shows, etc. It's all-reaching

You have to create an account to nominate things and vote. You can nominate an unlimited number of works but nominations close December 31st. That isn't a lot of time so hurry hurry!

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                      Skeptics??? Where???

Not that I'm being skeptical...but I'd just point out that really, he didn't say anything he hasn't said before...he already told us once that the deleted Trio scene was meant to be his way of confirming that Sam and Jack were together. Still, I guess it's nice to see he's holding to that belief. It means there's at least some hope, even if he doesn't have anything to do with the 3rd movie.
                      You know, I think he did say something he hasn't said before. Twice, he mentioned Jack's retirement. As if that's already happened. What the heck that means, I'm not sure, but he clearly thinks Jack retired after Threads. Very strange. You know, there was that reference in The Return about Jack having retired, and then he said it was over-rated. I wonder what kind of tricks they have up their collective sleeves.

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                        You know, I think he did say something he hasn't said before. Twice, he mentioned Jack's retirement. As if that's already happened. What the heck that means, I'm not sure, but he clearly thinks Jack retired after Threads. Very strange. You know, there was that reference in The Return about Jack having retired, and then he said it was over-rated. I wonder what kind of tricks they have up their collective sleeves.
                        but then in the deleted scene in 'trio', sam tells keller that jack's going to retire soon, so...

is that what's happened before the 3rd movie?

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                          Maybe he thinks Jack's retired from commanding the SGC?

Comment

Night, family!

sigpic
                            The Return of King Arthur
                            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              but then in the deleted scene in 'trio', sam tells keller that jack's going to retire soon, so...

is that what's happened before the 3rd movie?

I honestly don't know. I think when it all shakes out it will be as JM mentioned- they've been together since Threads. For one thing, that's the way the hints tend to line up and there's no way he'd ever say that without it being the party line, so to speak.

Obviously, Jack isn't retired, and JM knows that which is why Trio was filmed as it was. But it'd be interesting to know exactly what did go on after Threads and I think we'll probably find out in the next movie. Supposedly there are scenes out there that were never shown. But I've never heard any of TPTB say before that Jack was retired. So maybe he did retire and then came back again because the series continued as SG-1 not Stargate Command, and they needed him. Which also provides a convenient excuse for he and Sam being together since the Air Force could hardly expect them to give up their relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                                Maybe he thinks Jack's retired from commanding the SGC?
                                I have no idea. It's very bizarre language for him to have used- the correct wording should have been "promotion", don't you think? Joe has a pretty good grasp of the English language, and he said it twice. Weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X