Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Lisha, Elodie and alpheia! Hope you all have fun here.
    always and forever
    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Thanks Aurélie ! LOL ! So Aurélie I hope you'll be here tomorrow for the O'neill's first thanksgiving !
      -SAM: Thank you sir !
      -JACK: For what ?
      -SAM: For being here for me
      -JACK: Always

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
        Welcome Lisha, Elodie and alpheia! Hope you all have fun here.

thanks i'm very happy it's cool to be welcome it's so nice
        and elodie, i'll try to be here tommorrow for O'neill's first thanksgiving but in france it's so earlier, i'll be probably in bed !!!

Comment

Originally posted by alpheia
          hi everybody, my name 's aurélie and i'm a friend of elody so i'm french too and i'm terrible in english so excuse me for mistakes!!!!!
          i wanna to say that elody is a crazy girl about stargate!!!!!! and i like it too!!! but she knows everything !!!!!!
          [COLOR="Red"]
          Alpheia, bienvenue aussi are you also a Shipper?

And please you have to join, we are starting at 10am French time Florence will start...

If you want more news, you can follow the links to my siggy

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I will certainly try and pop in tomorrow. My baby girl loves to nap on my lap while I sit with the laptop so I usually have a couple of periods of "free time" throughout the day.

Kaida is certainly a mini-shipper - how could she not be when a giddy giggle erupts from her mommy any time there is the slightest shippy moment! It is nice that seeing every episode in such a short timeframe allowed me to keep that heady feeling - I haven't been strung along for years waiting for things to be resolved, ya know? The joy in the loving gazes, moments of comforting and admissions of feelings is not yet tainted with bitterness. There is frustration, to be sure! How could they start it, build it up, and then make it soooo evident and then leave the "resolution" so ambiguous? *pouts* Well, I am still holding out hope that they are saving up for an RDA guest appearance and, well, you know....big honkin' kiss

I have loved seeing everyones fanfic reccomendations and links! I read one that someone linked to last night (I believe it was the Series of Inordinate Events) and it was SO FUNNY! I was cracking up every couple of minutes - the bubble wrap one just kept me rolling the whole time! I look forward to see what tomorrow brings!

Thanks again for the welcomes Ya'll rock and I'll be sticking around for sure!

-Lisha

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
              Alpheia, bienvenue aussi are you also a Shipper?

And please you have to join, we are starting at 10am French time Florence will start...

If you want more news, you can follow the links to my siggy

yes i'm a shipper too but i couldn't see the last season grrrr so i'll try to comme tomorrow but it's not sure because i adoreeeeeeeeeeeee my bed
              so i want to say that i thing that people here are very nice!!!!
              Attached Files

Comment

Welcome Lisha, Elodie, alpheia and story*in*your*eyes. It's so nice to see so many new shippers joining the family. I hope you have lots of fun here.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  Welcome Lisha, Elodie, alpheia and story*in*your*eyes. It's so nice to see so many new shippers joining the family. I hope you have lots of fun here.
                  hi, many people say to us "welcome" it's very cool of your part
                  i love america and his inhabitants lol
                  and of course i adore stargate
                  and i would like sam and jack become "closers" because i'm sure they fall in love with each other....
                  Attached Files

Comment

hi everybody, my name 's aurélie and i'm a friend of elody so i'm french too and i'm terrible in english so excuse me for mistakes!!!!!
                    i wanna to say that elody is a crazy girl about stargate!!!!!! and i like it too!!! but she knows everything !!!!!!
                    Welcome in the Ship Family Aurélie ! Encore une française ! Woohoo !!!
                    It's party time !

Just a little correction to what LOL4JACK said about tomorrow : 'The O'Neill's First Thanskgiving' will start at 10AM GMT, so it will be 11AM French Time.
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                      Welcome in the Ship Family Aurélie ! Encore une française ! Woohoo !!!
                      It's party time !

Just a little correction to what LOL4JACK said about tomorrow : 'The O'Neill's First Thanskgiving' will start at 10AM GMT, so it will be 11AM French Time.

merci florence, je suis contente de voir qu'on nous reserve un tel acceuil ici, je ne pensais vraiment pas qu'autant de personnes me répondrai et d'une manière aussi festive....

Comment

merci florence, je suis contente de voir qu'on nous reserve un tel acceuil ici, je ne pensais vraiment pas qu'autant de personnes me répondrai et d'une manière aussi festive....
                        Hey, it's the Ship Family ! Everyone is nice here !
                        I remember when I joined this thread, it was 1 year ago... *sigh*

If you want to talk to other frenchies, join us in the thread "Parlez-vous français ?" in the Off Topic Chatter section
                        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

hi, many people say to us "welcome" it's very cool of your part
                          i love america and his inhabitants lol
                          and of course i adore stargate
                          and i would like sam and jack become "closers" because i'm sure they fall in love with each other....

Hello alpheia Welcome to the shipper family

We are not all from America ..a lot of us are coming from the UK ( Including Scotland )

but Americans are nice too I agree

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            Hello alpheia Welcome to the shipper family

We are not all from America ..a lot of us are coming from the UK ( Including Scotland )

but Americans are nice too I agree

Caty
                            Thanks, Caty!! Since I joined GW and the Sam and Jack Thread, I have come to "adore" my Shipper Friends throughout the world!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                              Thanks, Caty!! Since I joined GW and the Sam and Jack Thread, I have come to "adore" my Shipper Friends throughout the world!!!
                              I agree. I've made many friends here from all over the world. In real life I know very few people who actually watch Stargate, so it's great to come here and talk about the show and, of course, talk about Sam and Jack!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                I agree. I've made many friends here from all over the world. In real life I know very few people who actually watch Stargate, so it's great to come here and talk about the show and, of course, talk about Sam and Jack!
                                In real life, I know noone who watches Stargate...
                                So if I didn't have GW, I don't know with whom I could talk about it... or I could start talking alone but I would make me look more insane that I'm already !
                                I was chatting with a friend (online friend) about that the other day, about what GW has brought to us. Since I've joined this forum, I've met a lot of people, from all over the world, of all ages, with different backgrounds, ways of living, different points of views... It has opened my mind and made me even more tolerant than ever.
                                And I won't even talk about the progress I've made in english !

Comment

Working...
                                X