This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
    To tell the truth, I'm not certain what we're supposed to do on "Thanksgiving with the O'Neill's " day. Is it like Ship Day? Sorry to be so Homerish.
    ((((Gatetrixer))))CONGRATS ON 700 POSTS!!!

Yes, Sunday with the ONeills' Thanksgiving is a mini-ship day like LOL4JACK said. We want to celebrate our favorite couple and have fun doing it!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
      Hi Shippers...

I won't be able to be around that much for 2 weeks I had to leave last night to Brazil... business emergency and I will be here for 2 weeks.

I will try to join sunday, it really makes me sad if I can't we have planned this for a while and well.... THE SHIP IS HERE TO STAY!!!!!!!!

As soon as I have more time I will post more Thanksgiving history from the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops team

Love,
      Carolina
      have fun and be careful, carolina! and come home to your shipper family.

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by story*in*your*eyes
        Hello shippers ,

I discovered the forums here and this is my first post...where else would I post but in the shipper thread! I've read a fair bit of the thread these past weeks (not the whole thing, but a good sampling!) and finally decided to register and post a greeting to this great group of like-minded fans. I've only been watching Stargate for a few months really - I had really kind of blown it off for years as I was more immersed in Babylon 5 and X-Files and Star Trek and all that. While staying home with my new baby my husband tivo'ed a bunch of episodes and convinced me to give them a try. He must have known to start off with some season 4 epi's. Next thing I know we were at Best Buy and bought seasons 4,5 and 6 and then bought the rest of the seasons the next month.

I was drawn into the Sam/Jack ship immediately and of course have been sorely dissapointed with its lack of development as have many of you. I've been occupying myself with reading this thread and fan fic to fill that shipper hole in my heart

I think my fave epsiode is WoO - I could (and have!) watch that epidode over and over! The humor, that kiss, the looks, that not so appealing close up of oatmeal - what is there not to like about that!

Anyway, sorry to make my first post a freakin' novel! *waves* I sure have enjoyed all the info and commentary on this thread! Nice to meet ya'll!

-Lisha
        ((((WELCOME, story*in*your*eyes!!!))))

You have come to The Best Place to squee and celebrate Our Sam and Jack!!! Please come Sunday, Nov 20 for our mini-Ship Day!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          what are we supposed to *do* on sunday?

sally
          ((((((Sally)))) It's a Ship day, so everything is welcomed:

- Ship discusions
          - Waves of fics
          - Pics
          - Vids
          - And a poll, there has to be a poll

We might have some suprises... maybe and a real shippy event to bring to your home....

BTW, where is that bus when you need it and ohh, before I forget, remember all to have your Ship Control...

Forgot who to thank for this... please, show yourself

Story In Your Eyes

Love your post.... stay around and post often.... Sunday is a mini ship day..., also love your name, I think about the song, and then the movie and then love and then Ship
          Last edited by LOL4JACK; 18 November 2005, 08:16 PM.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

what are we supposed to *do* on sunday?

sally
            ((((majorsal)))) For me, I have been feeling kind of blue during the Season 9 break because we have been pretty Shipless! So, I joined the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team and volunteered for a mission to bring Shippers and Friends a mini-Ship day celebration "The O'Neills' First Thanksgiving." Sam and Jack are a couple and we are going to celebrate, play and have fun with stories, pictures, and stuff!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...i/135frg02.jpg

If you show me your mini-me, I'll show you a happy grin! Sir!!!!

LOL!

i didn't even see the your caption until i hit reply... i was so distracted by the pic.

i LOVE the way sam's looking at jack... with *so* much adoration in her eyes.

sally

ps - i originally signed my name xz..h .... but that's because i had my fingers on the below level on the keyboard.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

have fun and be careful, carolina! and come home to your shipper family.

sally
                Thank you Sally, tried to keep up, but now time....

Off to bed it's 3am here!!!!! but I hope to be back soon

Trupi, Lonely Star... Waves!!!!!!!! thanks for your wishes... I love me family

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Hello shippers ,

I discovered the forums here and this is my first post...where else would I post but in the shipper thread! I've read a fair bit of the thread these past weeks (not the whole thing, but a good sampling!) and finally decided to register and post a greeting to this great group of like-minded fans. I've only been watching Stargate for a few months really - I had really kind of blown it off for years as I was more immersed in Babylon 5 and X-Files and Star Trek and all that. While staying home with my new baby my husband tivo'ed a bunch of episodes and convinced me to give them a try. He must have known to start off with some season 4 epi's. Next thing I know we were at Best Buy and bought seasons 4,5 and 6 and then bought the rest of the seasons the next month.

I was drawn into the Sam/Jack ship immediately and of course have been sorely dissapointed with its lack of development as have many of you. I've been occupying myself with reading this thread and fan fic to fill that shipper hole in my heart

I think my fave epsiode is WoO - I could (and have!) watch that epidode over and over! The humor, that kiss, the looks, that not so appealing close up of oatmeal - what is there not to like about that!

Anyway, sorry to make my first post a freakin' novel! *waves* I sure have enjoyed all the info and commentary on this thread! Nice to meet ya'll!

-Lisha
                  Welcome to the thread Lisha! Come and play often, especially this Sunday!
                  sigpic

Comment

So Lisha, do you think I'm cute? Oh never mind!-Welcome to the thread!
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL!

i didn't even see the your caption until i hit reply... i was so distracted by the pic.

i LOVE the way sam's looking at jack... with *so* much adoration in her eyes.

sally

ps - i originally signed my name xz..h .... but that's because i had my fingers on the below level on the keyboard.
                      Hi Sally! Just being naughty!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi

If you show me your mini-me, I'll show you a happy grin! Sir!!!!
                        LOL! Naughty!

Spoiler:
                        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

I'm happy to see you too, Sir!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello shippers ,

-Lisha
                            Welcome in the family Lisha ! Don't be sorry to write so much for your first post, it's always nice to meet new shippers and to know how they found out SG1 and became SJ shippers

Sunday will be 'The O'Neills' First Thanksgiving' so be sure to join us to celebrate it ! We (the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team ) already have a few ideas to liven up that day but we hope that a lot of shippers will join us to make it a great Mini Ship Day !
                            *goes back to work on her 'Thanksgiving' project*
                            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                              Howdy Shippers! I keep getting sidetracked by all the ff you're telling us about and forget to post

Have we ever had a discussion about what the question could be in WoO? Obviously it's not THE question Maybe Daniel could see Jack's preoccupation, guessed the reason was Sam and was ranting about how the frat regs stink

That's just MY opinon. What do you guys think?
                              I love that idea!! Especially as it was just after Div Con, he could be complaining that they shouldn't have had to "keep it in the room"

Comment

I'm sorry I wont be able to make it tomorrow but I hope everyone has a great time keeping the ship alive and hopefully cheering everyone up after some disappointing episodes!!

Comment

Working...
                                X