Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help for the "U" does anybody have the Honeymoon picture of Sam and Jack in Hawaii? I believe it is Caty's

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

'U' is for the uniform that they both look so fine in...

pic by Rune
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        'U' is for the uniform that they both look so fine in...

pic by Rune
        Another Shippy Moment for TPTB in S8, Bev, did you know that Damien Kindler when he was doing the Director's Commentary for this ep... he says after Jack places the Medal on Sam or the promotion, "And know they Kiss" Squeeee..... sorry if I'm repeating myself, but just loved it

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Ok, so this is mean being Silly but it's what I thought of...

"U" is for the Ukelele playing at Sam and Jack's Honeymoon

Thanks Caty for the pic...

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            Sam and Jack end season 8 ..beginning season 9

Flashbacks

Enjoy

Caty
            Carolina are these the ones you are looking for? Oh well too late!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
              (((((((Trupi))))) Thanks for your help, Caty's shippy sensors, detected a shipper in need

Caty...

Ukelele: Hawaiian musical instrument resembling a guitar (ukulele)

When I was looking for the U, the word just got stuck in my head and before I forget...

Congratulations on your Nomination(S) at the 2005 Stargate Music Video Awards...

And after this I promise to shut up, but does any other shipper want to come and play we have 8 members and 5 guest but I still have the feeling of being on my own

Comment

Never too late nor too soon for beautiful pics of our Sam and Jack!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Yes, we are together and George you can stop giving us dirty looks! We went fishing and we're hooked on each other!
                  sigpic

Comment

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/039hol03.jpg
                    Yes, we are together and George you can stop giving us dirty looks! We went fishing and we're hooked on each other!
                    Wow ((((Trupi)))) I've never seen this pic, I mean, I've seen other pics with the same pose, but not this one, it seems different

BTW, we have many guests Waves at guests..... come and join us next Sunday

We are celebrating the O'Neill's First Thanksgiving and the begining of a wonderfull Journey...

Comment

Pure fluff and sap!!!

Jack: Sam, c'mere. Now we can share our feelings in public. It feels great!
                      Sam: I love you, Jack!

**thanks to Mala50 for the cap**
                      sigpic

Comment

V is for:

I love you VERY, VERY much and I will never leave you!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                          (((((((Trupi))))) Thanks for your help, Caty's shippy sensors, detected a shipper in need

Caty...

Ukelele: Hawaiian musical instrument resembling a guitar (ukulele)

When I was looking for the U, the word just got stuck in my head and before I forget...

Congratulations on your Nomination(S) at the 2005 Stargate Music Video Awards...

And after this I promise to shut up, but does any other shipper want to come and play we have 8 members and 5 guest but I still have the feeling of being on my own

Thank you LOL4JACK

A bit like a banjo I suppose !!! very romantic

...and yes ,I'm glad I got nominated for 4 videos ..3 in the Sam category !!!! Not sure why !!!! and 1 in the Sam & Jack category I know why I got nominated for that one

Thank you trupi to help too ...I was lurking around today

and I love all the piccies alphabet

Caty

Comment

So where did everyone go? I know they're out there! Hey-Whatcha doing?
                            sigpic

Comment

The Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team*
                              Presents
                              An Activity to Create a Memento
                              Of Our Favorite Couple
                              Or of Sam or Jack

A BOOKMARK!!!

For your own personal use
                              Or to share in
                              Another Activity

Borrowing a Stargate SG-1 book
                              By Sally Malcolm
                              And trading bookmarks among the borrowers!!!

Some possible materials for creating the bookmark.

One of the two books available to borrow.
                              A Matter of Honor is Part 1 and The Cost of Honor is Part 2 (not shown).

Please remember that because we have all ages viewing and participating on the Sam and Jack Family Discussion Thread, the bookmarks should be rated G for All Ages.

Friends are welcome to post a picture of your bookmark on the thread next Sunday for the Ship Event Celebrating The O'Neill's First Thanksgiving.

More info to follow.
                              *florence, LOL4JACK, Lys, nell, sg-1fanintn
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                                Pure fluff and sap!!!

Jack: Sam, c'mere. Now we can share our feelings in public. It feels great!
                                Sam: I love you, Jack!

**thanks to Mala50 for the cap**
                                If only...**sigh!**

Just sayin', nice shot. Love when RDA clowns around with AT (or the other cast).
                                MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                                sigpic
                                Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Working...
                                X