Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florence here is the link to "Carter's Snookered,Chosen Hearts S7" by HailDorothy www.fanfiction.net/s/2552545/1/
    Sam and Jack in the shower! Hilarious!
    sigpic

Comment

Happy 18th suekay.
      Hope you have a great day (and remember it tomorrow ... )

Comment

Suekay I Wish You One Hell Of A Happy Birtday !!
        Lord Zedd

Comment

Happy Birthday SueKay! Just remember now that your 18 it's not soo much fun buying alcohol any more lol (ie I turned 18 not that long ago) But have a great day!

SpookyBunny
          The hills are alive with the sound of......squee!.

Comment

Hey there shipper family!! *big wave*

Missed you guys! Am briefly surfacing after working 18 nights straight....am one very tired Billie! I knew I was suffering when I was out on duty the other night and swore I saw a guy holding a duck????!!!!!!!!!! My colleague just raised an eyebrow at me and ordered me to take a day off!

Soooooo whats been happening?? Do we have any shippy news? I watched a S9 episode this evening but can't say I was too impressed, boy do I miss Jack and Sam

(((sueKay)))....18 huh....ah those were the days!! Happy Birthday you young thing you! Hope you had a fab day

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUEKAY!!

Hope ya get to see this!!
              I'm not sure if she posted it here, but sueKay's computer broke down yesterday, and she doesn't think she'll be able to get back online till Monday.

Comment

Hi _Anubis!!! How are you?

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                  I hope they do something amazing in the 200th ep - Jack is an absolute must - if RDA is coming back for an ep or two, that better be one of them. I'm hoping it's gonna make up for Moebius and be a real celebration of SG1. Not just ship, although it would certainly be the perfect time to announce an engagement.... however I would settle for a big honkin' kiss
                  A Sam/Jack KISS!!!! woo hoo!!! I can definitely cheer that on!!! I'll keep hoping...but...I just CAN'T get my hopes up too high. I've got so many stories started that focus on S9 and some nice together moments but haven't had time to finish them AND the motivation is sorely lacking! I hope to post stories again...someday!

What was the "S" Picture of? I couldn't ever get it to download? Love the alphabet theme whoever started it.

And Happy BDay SueKay!
                  This is great.
                  I told ya.
                  I can't believe we didn't do this years ago.
                  Well, let's not dwell.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                      oh come on ! go Sam and Jack !!!! they rock as for Martin I could find a way to make him feel better after he loses Sam
                      I'm with Florence here ..I haven't seen a lot of episodes from " Without a trace" but what I saw was Sam/martin too .
                      Somehow and I have never said that before because I don't think age matters but across the screen in that show , Jack seems too old for Sam ..I don't think it's his age so much but the way he behaves and reacts due to his life experience ( which means he has lived a little ) .He actually reacts like a married man . I know he is married and divorcing his wife ....so it could be the fact that he is a married older man with a older attitude and Sam is too young hearted for him I reckon . I saw her with Martin a few times and the ship seems right somehow .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by GateSeeker2
                        A Sam/Jack KISS!!!! woo hoo!!! I can definitely cheer that on!!! I'll keep hoping...but...I just CAN'T get my hopes up too high. I've got so many stories started that focus on S9 and some nice together moments but haven't had time to finish them AND the motivation is sorely lacking! I hope to post stories again...someday!

What was the "S" Picture of? I couldn't ever get it to download? Love the alphabet theme whoever started it.

And Happy BDay SueKay!
                        Gateseeker2, "S" was for Soul Mates and the pic is one of the head on shoulder from Beneath The Surface awwwww....

We are now working around the R, S and T.... or the U if you wish to continue...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Happy 18th Suekay!!!! That makes you old enough to do any damn thing down here in Oz w00t!

sigpic

Comment

Suz - there are a couple of strange men at your door wanting to crash the party! I think you ought to tell 'em to sling their hooks - they're kinda freaky lookin'!

(coupla hours later...)

Teal'c: O'Neill, did I not say that the magic sparkler candles were inappropriate for the pizzas?
                            Jack: T, if it had been water in the bath, not vodka, we'd have been fine!

Told ya they looked like trouble!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1

Suz - there are a couple of strange men at your door wanting to crash the party! I think you ought to tell 'em to sling their hooks - they're kinda freaky lookin'!

(coupla hours later...)

http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/6.gif
                              Teal'c: O'Neill, did I not say that the magic sparkler candles were inappropriate for the pizzas?
                              Jack: T, if it had been water in the bath, not vodka, we'd have been fine!

Told ya they looked like trouble!
                              Pizza? Vodka? Bath? Hey, I want those guys at my birthday party!!!

Return OT. If Sam will share Jack!!! Hee, hee!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                                Gatebee welcome back to the thread!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X