Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG! Carter's actually wearing the PANTS! Woot!!!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
      That's fantastic!! It left me with a tingly shippy feeling!! Is that really your first vid?

thank all of you for your comments on my vid. I'm kinda surprised you all liked it this much. It effectively is my first one and I hope it won't be the only one.

Thank you Florence for the explanation on the Threads dvd stuff. I remember now that I had read the info on the GW news page but I thought there could be commentaries...well the old good times are definitely over... wow looks like I need a little fic to bring back my good shipper mood...

I'll be back to check on the alphabet any idea about the next letter ?

Comment

Originally posted by nell
        HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY!!!

**thanks to fill-in-the-blank for the cap**

P.S. Anyone have a larger cap of this lineup?? thanks
        Happy Veterans Day Nell!
        Last edited by trupi; 11 November 2005, 09:34 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
          I'm a government worker bee so I have today as a holiday! I am enjoying uninterrupted shipping, thunking and reading Sam and Jack fanfic!!**sigh**
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
            I'm a government worker bee so I have today as a holiday! I am enjoying uninterrupted shipping, thunking and reading Sam and Jack fanfic!!**sigh**

Hey Nell! Done any fishing lately? You can use my pole if you like!
            sigpic

Comment

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/42615.jpg

Sam: Trupi, ahem, no fishing with Jack!!
              nell: Aw, darn!!
              sigpic

Comment

my goodness! furioulsy blushing and fanning herself.
                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

*giggles* That's funny.

Spoiler:
                  Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                    Hi there, Shipper Friends ... I usually live at Samanda, SaGC thread ... but thought you may enjoy this (if no one here has posted these piccis from GABIT):

No matter what happens next, you'll always have this ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...l/IMG_0819.jpg

And, they did have a wedding cake! Here are a few more piccis that show other details of that scene ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...l/IMG_0765.jpg
                    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...l/IMG_0773.jpg
                    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...l/IMG_0766.jpg

It would have been great if more of this footage had somehow gotten used in the episode ... like Sam having a flashback of their wedding rather than just looking at the photo on the night table.

Hope I've brightened a few shipper hearts just now!

Peace, CG
                    i absolutely love the fact that he's wearing jeans in the photo's! that is brilliant

Comment

Lonely Star, nice vid... I told you you where good

Next letter? it seems we got stock with the K and the L... we might never get out of the loop....

Kiss

Love

Pic from Mala

I wonder if somebody is thinking about the "M".... very, very shippy too

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                        thank all of you for your comments on my vid. I'm kinda surprised you all liked it this much. It effectively is my first one and I hope it won't be the only one.

... wow looks like I need a little fic to bring back my good shipper mood...
                        Dear lonely, I'm new to this thread and have not had a chance to check out your vid (but plan to). It sounds like a good first-time-out effort from everyone's feedback.

My "first-time-out" for writing a Sam/Jack fic is Head Trip (shamelessly hawking her wares) and you can find it at www.fanfiction.net/~chopingal. It may help you get back your happy shipper mood. And, just to know, I'm busy writing my second S/J fic which will be more focused on the couple. It's called Heat ... yeah, you got my drift! I'm projecting what may have happened after the famous fishing trip and change of guard at SGC. RL keeps intervening, but I'll let you all know when I've begun to post it at the fanfiction site.

Thanks for your warm PMs and reps! Your little shipper family seems as hospitable as our kingdom of Samanda. Please feel free to cross-pollinate and drop in at Samanda, Sam's a Great Character thread when you can!

Peace, CG

Comment

LOL4JACK:*cough* *cough* Milestone here.... I'll guess I'll do the milestone dance on my own... anybody wants to dance with me

JACK: Nobody puts LOL4JACK in a corner...!
                          LOL4JACK: Wooooohooooo, Milestone dance

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                            Dear lonely, I'm new to this thread and have not had a chance to check out your vid (but plan to). It sounds like a good first-time-out effort from everyone's feedback.

My "first-time-out" for writing a Sam/Jack fic is Head Trip (shamelessly hawking her wares) and you can find it at www.fanfiction.net/~chopingal. It may help you get back your happy shipper mood. And, just to know, I'm busy writing my second S/J fic which will be more focused on the couple. It's called Heat ... yeah, you got my drift! I'm projecting what may have happened after the famous fishing trip and change of guard at SGC. RL keeps intervening, but I'll let you all know when I've begun to post it at the fanfiction site.

Thanks for your warm PMs and reps! Your little shipper family seems as hospitable as our kingdom of Samanda. Please feel free to cross-pollinate and drop in at Samanda, Sam's a Great Character thread when you can!

Peace, CG
                            Welcome ChopinGal to our thread! Please visit often! Going to read your fanfic now.b
                            sigpic

Comment

Carolina -what letter are we up to?
                              sigpic

Comment

Carolina -what letter are we up to?
                                Well, we are stuck in the K and the L... to much Kiss and Love... but I'm waiting to see if somebody posts the "M" you know... it involves a white dress, cake, lots of cake.... it can also go with the "W"

Comment

Working...
                                X