This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi
    I loved the episode and thought the show was ended very nicely! I wish that I could have gotten the actor's name but missed the credits but was definitly cute and worked well with RDA.
    I believe the guy's name was Dalton James. Funny, since Mac's friend was "Jack Dalton." And I *think* his father's name was James, too.
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

G is for:

Two Gorgeous People!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
        Happy Shippy pics!!!

**cap by lonely_star**
        G is for Giggles!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
          I believe the guy's name was Dalton James. Funny, since Mac's friend was "Jack Dalton." And I *think* his father's name was James, too.
          OMG-You're kidding! Thanks
          sigpic

Comment

LOL... if we keep like this we won't be writing the alphabet, we will be writting the whole Dictionary

Good night shippers, thanks for the Ship

BTW, "J" is very easy I won't post it myself but where are Sally and Oma when you need them

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by nell
              http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/cilljill/switch26byKliggins.jpg

Jack: Oy!!! sg-1fanintn, you forgot.....F is for...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...image38281.jpg
              FISHING!!!!!
              Okay.....okay. I know. But F was for "fishing" the last time we created a shippy alphabet. I was just trying to offer some variety. (*whimper*)

Comment

H is for:

Happy to be together!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                  Okay.....okay. I know. But F was for "fishing" the last time we created a shippy alphabet. I was just trying to offer some variety. (*whimper*)

Jack: sg-1fanintn, No problem!!!!

Jack: So.
                  Sam: So?
                  Jack: Whatdaya think about, um, fishing?
                  Sam: I love it....hook, line, and sinker!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                    He was Dalton James. There was another episode after that called "Mountain of Youth" which has nothing to do with Sam Malloy and seems like an episode tacked on after what was supposed to be the last one, what with RDA's voiceover at the end. Cast and resumes of all the eps can be found on RDAnderson.com.
                    Thanks (a snarkism)

Comment

hi shippers family !!!!

I have been away for almost a month now and I missed you so much !!! I'm finally back and have the internet connexion again ! thank god !!! I need to read all the fics and posts I've missed though I'm not sure I will be able to read all the pages I've missed here !!! I hope you guys will fill me in with the important stuff to know!! you can PM me anytime.

I congratulate all the winners of a price for the stargate awards or I can't remember the name, for their fics, I've seen on some web site that they have been given. Who won in the family ?

LOL4Jack, are you finally home and safe ?? give me some news ! I've been so worried !!
                      same for all of you American fellows, are all of you guys ok after all those crapy hurricanes ???
                      finally how are the others frenchies ? I hope you guys are fine with all those fires everywhere...

I have to go, I'm looking for a job right now and need to fill all the papers and all...

I have made my first music vid during my little vacation !! I'll be posting it later today or tomorrow. It's not great but well it's the first one !
                      I had troubles with converting the episodes from the dvds to my software and the one I wanted to use wasn't up to so I finally used WMM I also had to use images from other vids so thanks to all the creators they might recognise their work

I really have to go, it's great to be back !!!
                      hope to be able to come back really soon and read all the news about the show and our fav couple

ps: how do you guys in UK like season9 so far ??

Comment

(((((lonely_star)))))

WELCOME BACK !!!

Don't worry, I'm fine, I live in a small and calm town so no problem here (except for that car burning in front of my apartment tuesday morning, but it seems to be only an accident and not related to the riots at all)

About French being the language of love, you want another example ? You know that scene in Heroes ? Yes, THE HUG SCENE ! When Jack says "Come here". In french, he says "It's going to be okay Sam"
                        I suspect the french dubbers to be secret shippers...
                        Well, except when they're making BIG mistakes... Like in Point of View when Kawalsky says "She's my best friend's wife" and in french "She's the best friend of my wife"...
                        When I first saw that ep (in french), I wondered why Jack and Sam were so embarassed...
                        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                          So that begs the question - when does Sam first consider Jack in that light?
                          Hmmmmmm.... I hope I'm not too far behnd on this subject (I haven't had a chance to catch up on all the posts... don't get in here very often)...

I was thinking that if it wasn't when she saw the
                          Spoiler:
                          other Sam kissing Jack
                          in "Point of View" (ep 306), then it might be in "A Hundred Days" (ep 317) when Jack is
                          Spoiler:
                          stuck on Edora & Sam is working so hard on a way to get him back. The long hours & etc... The "you miss him" & "is this going to be a problem" convo w/ Janet (a slight hint at a possible problem regarding regulations & Sam's possible feelings for Jack)

Just to demonstrate my point, here's a quote from Gateworld in regards to character development during "A Hundred Days."
                          Spoiler:
                          "Carter's feelings for O'Neill appear to be more than friendship and respect for a commanding officer. Her dedication to rescuing him (working late on the particle beam generator for more than three months), her sense of loss at his absence, her conversation about the subject with Dr. Frasier, and her inability to watch O'Neill say goodbye to Laira indicate that Samantha's affection for Jack may be romantic. She has assured Frasier that this will not pose a problem in the future.

But then, a person could point to the scene in the hallway, during "Out of Mind" (ep 222). Sam's reaction (only seen on her face) when Jack
                          Spoiler:
                          pulls her too him, in order to hide from the Jaffa, is too obvious. She definitely was effected by how close they were. In fact they've (TPTB & Amanda) mentioned in a commentary that it was RDA & Amanda that decided to play that scene that way, on purpose, & they (RDA & Amanda) are the actual ones who "offically" started the "ship."
                          I thought that was interesting, when I heard that. I believe it was part of the commentary on the dvd for "Lost City" (not 100% sure, though).

So... Your thoughts?
                          Take care & God bless...
                          ~Roxanne T (Vallejo, CA-USA)

sigpic

"I've always found that sticking your fingers in your ears and humming loudly solves a whole slew of problems."
                          -Brigadier General Jack O'Neill, US Air Force
                          (Richard Dean Anderson, Stargate SG-1)

***Stargate fan for life! But I'll still miss Jack/RDA!***

Comment

Shippy Alphabet? Can I play along (even though I'm more of a lurker)?

How about "I" is for "Intense."

That's for all of those scenes where J&S say so much to each other, without speaking (it's all in their eyes). Like in "Divide & Conquer" (
                            Spoiler:
                            the part where they're stuck on opposite sides of that force field
                            ) & "Lost City" (
                            Spoiler:
                            when they're at Jack's house, on the couch, staring at each other, wanting to say sooooooo much, but un-able to... & then get interupted by Daniel & Teal'c
                            ), just to name a few...
                            Take care & God bless...
                            ~Roxanne T (Vallejo, CA-USA)

sigpic

"I've always found that sticking your fingers in your ears and humming loudly solves a whole slew of problems."
                            -Brigadier General Jack O'Neill, US Air Force
                            (Richard Dean Anderson, Stargate SG-1)

***Stargate fan for life! But I'll still miss Jack/RDA!***

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                              Just moving the thread along before we hit second page! Phone, email screen a picture--something-there just unhappy that RDA made the choice to leave. They want to erase his memory from SG.--NEVER!

You are probably very right trupi on that point but it seems to be the trend in production of series ...

......as Belisario is also punishing some fans in NCIS because the actress Sasha ( Kate ) wanted to leave the show ....Now the shippers ( Kate /Tony)are suffering because the new girl ( Cote de Pablo) has already taken over not only the show but Tony ( There were lots of Tony/kate shippers )and they made them ( Tony and the new girl) go undercovers posing as husband /Wife after like 2 months of her in the show ..made them snog, kissed and sleep in the same bed in a hotel room ....Isn't that a a big slap in the face for the Tony/Kate shippers or what !!!!!

So , yes , Stargatet tptb is punishing the shippers for RDA leaving ..they have to be angry and show their anger ...so they do it thorugh the show and of course the shippers are affected ..because we get NADA SHIP in season 9 ..not even a few phone calls which are the right things to do .
                              I find that quite evil to be honest !!! They are not even worth the bother .

Caty

Comment

Hey! woh havent been here in a while!! i hate school lol, but finish tomorrow!!

OH OH OH I made my friend watch all S4 Epps of romance to prove a point the other day!! Hahaha

www.freewebs.com/kirstin-sgc

that's my FSF sydney convention report!!
                                EQUINOX

Comment

Working...
                                X