Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's remember that they have a show to sell... IMO that's why they seem so enthusiastic about that new season. Do you think people would watch it if they were saying all the time : "Ah, it's not the same since Rick is gone. I don't think we will ever have so much fun again..."
    You know, it's the same with actors when their new movie comes out. It's the BEST movie they have ever done is their whole career ! Even if it turns out to be a total flop...
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Something to cheer you up... Point of View, but closer...

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Bought the new SG1 magazine today...yawn
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Actually that is an Air Force dress uniform. If you look on his left pocket area, you'll see the ribbons AU Jack was awarded.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

yeah...I was thinking that too...

so...who wants to do some hypothetical speculation on the possibility of
            Spoiler:
            RDA's one-ep return?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              yeah...I was thinking that too...

so...who wants to do some hypothetical speculation on the possibility of
              Spoiler:
              RDA's one-ep return?
              I'll bite and make a comment. I'm stuck here at work waiting on support to deal with a major system issue (which is out of my control). I'll delurk and enjoy myself since I can't go anywhere...

I'd love to think that
              Spoiler:
              Jack will be back in S-10 to continue the Sam/Jack ship--even if it's only for one episode (which I hope it will be more). It's frustrating that S9 has given us very little except "not exactly" to pin our hopes upon. Maybe there will be something in the second part of the season, but I'm not counting on it. S10 may be the last hurrah, so who knows...maybe Jack will be there for some definitive actions/words with Sam.
              -girlgater

Comment

I'm thinking more along the lines of
                Spoiler:
                Sam and Jack walking along the corridor, both in their dress uniforms, bickering about something like they did in the earlier seasons...Daniel comes up behind them and says 'how are you two doing?' and gets no response...he then says 'are you having a domestic?' making both Sam and Jack smile at the thought

There...pretty vague, but this is what I think we'll get
                sigpic

Comment

made some new banners for the SI Forums...thought I'd share them here...

In teal/grey

and normal

sigpic

Comment

Absolutely, sueKay,
                    Spoiler:
                    I'd love to see something, even if it's causal--as long as everyone knew with undisputed evidence that they were together.

I saw on another thread (maybe whether or not people thought Sam/Jack would ever get together) your comments and they were great.

Why is it that even after everything that has gone on between them all these years--and it's stuff that was written--not merely for interpretation, people still don't think that they ever had anything going. Talk about denial.
                    -girlgater

Comment

yup...and they (TPTB) say that we have issues...

thankies...glad you found my comments worth-while
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        yup...and they (TPTB) say that we have issues...

thankies...glad you found my comments worth-while
                        I did...as always, but I didn't take the time to comment. RL has been kicking me in the shins for the last couple of weeks and I haven't had time to post, but have been reading what's been going happening -- especially on the Sam/Jack thread. So many things have been said that I would only be repeating what everyone else felt.
                        -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                          Actually that is an Air Force dress uniform. If you look on his left pocket area, you'll see the ribbons AU Jack was awarded.

Yes, you're right. At first I thought RDA was wearing non-matching pants, but then realized there is a discoloration on the photo which runs across Sam's dress as well as onto those pants. He's been known, though, to wear what he wants as long as it's not going to be in the picture, such as sandals with his uniform at the end of Zero Hour. BTW, this isn't the photo we see in POV--fun to see another view.

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
                            I think it may be Kaleidoscope by A. M. Richardson http://www.marimba26.com/Kaleidoscope.doc. It was the first fantic I read and still rank it as one of the best ones.
                            Thank you, that was it. That site didn't work too well for me, but thanks to the name and author you furnished I was able to find it on SamandJack.net.

PS--might be asking about some other fics I've read from time to time. Hope I can teach myself to make a note(other than mental) of ones I've liked

Comment

*sigh*

that wedding pic is perfect...Sam and Jack at their wedding talking quietly...with CAKE

bliss served up on a silver platter...with icing!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
                                In Canada last night we had a half hour special on Season 9. I don't know if other countries showed this before season 9 premiered or not. A number of interesting things were said and not said, I guess. AT said that this season there was going to be nothing about her personal life, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. She said it very emphatically. She also said that Cameron led the team different from Richard then corrected herself and said Jack. Interestingly she said that Jack often deferred to the other team members but Cameron was more "a man of action." Not sure what show she is watching but, oh well. She also talked about the chemistry the actors have and how it shows how everyboby cares for each other. Again, I think she must be watching reruns. I don't want to sound too negative but RDA wasn't mentioned at all (except that one thing) and also without RDA these people are seriously NOT FUNNY.It was the most bland and dull behind the scenes that I have seen.

I don't think Jack deferred to them, but I do think that he let Daniel get away with wayyyyy too darn much. His butt should have been sitting back at Cheyenne for several missions until he decided he could behave and take orders!
                                - Mary
                                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Working...
                                X