This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suz - can I steal your location? That's been me today

Pretty much sums up my ship mood too! Some days I'm pretty philosophic and think that we'll get the RST and BHK we're holding out for, closely followed by the wedding of course!

Other days I can shrug off that we might not get anymore S/J ship in any form and be happy with the wonderful S4 and all the moments we've had over the years, and be content in the knowledge they are together now.

Other days (like today) I just want to sic the penguins of war on tptb and demand resolution!

If there's bad news from Gabit today - I really don't want to know! Maybe tomorrow I'll be more objective ....
    sigpic

Comment

AT said that TPTB are going to make her work between SG-1 and SGA. Giving her twenty episodes but what was upsetting to the fans was she had to approach them to ask what was happening to her character. They had already notified CJ MS BB and CB about SG but not AT.
      sigpic

Comment

Well, that's one way to clear up who's leading SG-1 for the eps Sam isn't in. [/snark] That piece of news has huge implications for Sam. My mind's already spinning from the possibilities.

Don't think I want to pass comment on the rest though ....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
          AT said that TPTB are going to make her work between SG-1 and SGA. Giving her twenty episodes but what was upsetting to the fans was she had to approach them to ask what was happening to her character. They had already notified CJ MS BB and CB about SG but not AT.
          What?! That is absolutely awful! I bet she feels really out of the loop now. So unfair!

Can you tell that I'm irritated??
          always and forever
          My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
          My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

IF..."IF" This comes to be, I really can't see much hope for any closure on the ship front . It's bad enough that RDA's gone. Now 'possibly' Amanda/Sam will be with SG-1 even less.
            On the other hand, if Atlantis's ratings rise when she's there, it could ensure her future ( if she wanted to stay with the show/Atlantis) if SG-1 is canceled in the near future.. I agree. I think Sg-1 season 10 will be the last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
              Well, that's one way to clear up who's leading SG-1 for the eps Sam isn't in. [/snark] That piece of news has huge implications for Sam. My mind's already spinning from the possibilities.

Oma, I'm not sure that I should have....
              always and forever

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                What?! That is absolutely awful! I bet she feels really out of the loop now. So unfair!

Can you tell that I'm irritated??
                I just hope they don't start the Rodney relationship garbage. Some people might like the idea but it just as bad as being with potato head!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                  IF..."IF" This comes to be, I really can't see much hope for any closure on the ship front . It's bad enough that RDA's gone. Now 'possibly' Amanda/Sam will be with SG-1 even less.
                  On the other hand, if Atlantis's ratings rise when she's there, it could ensure her future ( if she wanted to stay with the show/Atlantis) if SG-1 is canceled in the near future.. I agree. I think Sg-1 season 10 will be the last year.
                  I see where you are coming from on this (I've calmed down a bit now!)

Trupi-I agree. Please, not the Rodney thing...
                  always and forever

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                    I don't think it kills the ship because if RDA doesn't want to be on SG-1, it doesn't mean he wouldn't want to make a guest appearence on SGA. He can come and visit Sam and have a long weekend by the ocean !
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't think it kills the ship because if RDA doesn't want to be on SG-1, it doesn't mean he wouldn't want to make a guest appearence on SGA. He can come and visit Sam and have a long weekend by the ocean !
                      Now that's the spirit!!

Poz

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1

so i am guessing that they are not so subtly moving her out. that really (expeletive deleted)
                        Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                          so i am guessing that they are not so subtly moving her out. that really (expeletive deleted)
                          IMO- JM probably doesn't like whats going on and is looking to get out himself
                          sigpic

Comment

IMO- JM probably doesn't like whats going on and is looking to get out himself
                            i agree-there is a lot of stuff going on with that show that doesn't seem to be making people happy-and you know it is bad when there is are no secrets about how people in charge are feeling.
                            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              RL's been kicking me in the teeth today...anyone got a spare hug???

Any time:

- Mary
                              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

What do the letters in GABIT represent? Been wondering for many month.

Yeah, if that is how they treat AT then we should march on Bridge (along with the penguins).

Comment

Working...
                                X