Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
    ok here's where the Lobster thing it came from the t.v. show Friends the couple Ross & Rachel here's a some of the scene that fits D&V
    DJAY is the one who took the time to type up the scene from Friends

This is banner was made by DJgirl when we came up with this
    http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2...stersdvhr3.jpg
    Thanks DJgirl

She also made a poster of this subject too but it has a spoiler pic from Dominion

I know we will be getting lots of shippers returning next week I think
    Thanks for the images and explanation Poundpuppy

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    Ooh, really? I loved "Angel." Do you have the link for that?

-Stef
    Yep sure do, Angel - Virtual Season 6

Originally posted by Hybridbabe View Post
    And because I couldn't get enough of Vala and her costumes....:

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1...627b976ce0.png
    *in her best French accent* Wee, wee, Monsieur, I shall dust zee books!

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9...6455883qg7.png
    Well, ALO-HA

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/3...674cd28wa2.png
    Want to be my Christmas present?

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5...65efd45fn7.png
    Imagine what treasures I can hide underneath this huge skirt...

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4...65fe978sg1.png
    (HB falls over laughing at this one!!!!! BWAHAAHAHHAHAA.... She can't even think of a caption, she's laughing so hard)

More to come
    LOLOL love them, so cute!!

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

And because I couldn't get enough of Vala and her costumes....:

*in her best French accent* Wee, wee, Monsieur, I shall dust zee books!

<snip>
      Love 'em!

A little snippet from JM's blog:
      Anonymous #6 writes: “So you have a copy of the mythology thingie they are showing on Scifi when Stargate finally returns. Have you watched it yet? And as TV Guide has stated do Christopher Judge and Michael Shanks host it? And how do they do?”

Answer: They both do a terrific job and look quite dashing in their dark suits. Set your tivo’s, ladies.

Can't wait to see this

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

More of Gaia!Vala and her crazy costumes....

Want to be my Snow bunny, Honey?

What do you mean, "Who am I fooling"?

Bunny?

I'm cute.

And here's just plain ol' Vala, in a couple different outfits on and off-base:

Daniel, take me dancing.
        Last edited by Hybridbabe; 05 April 2007, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Morning campers!!
          ohh so many pages...
          sweet
          I'll come back to reply soon

Edit: Stef, are you still here? Woman, you know that a human body need some sleep, don't you?
          Sleep
          sigpic
          Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Here's my nomination for Vala and Daniel's Halloween costumes:

He's a man on the wrong side of the law, she's a cop determined to get her man!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
              Edit: Stef, are you still here? Woman, you know that a human body need some sleep, don't you?
              Sleep
              I am slowly coming to this realization myself. The problem is that I take naps, which keeps me up far later than I would normally stay. Besides, it's only 2:30am here....and I just ate dinner. Need time to digest things

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                Here's my nomination for Vala and Daniel's Halloween costumes:

He's a man on the wrong side of the law, she's a cop determined to get her man!

-Stef
                I was just going to do a cop one!!!!

But Vala would've been saying, "come on, darling, hand over the credit card... or do you want to be strip searched instead?" LOL

Comment

LOL I love the anime cartoons guys!

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

I was just going to do a cop one!!!!

But Vala would've been saying, "come on, darling, hand over the credit card... or do you want to be strip searched instead?" LOL
                    Ha Ha!! Yours is better...but I needed to give Daniel a costume. I was going to make him a thug but I couldn't find a good outfit So, he's a gangster instead.

-Stef

Comment

Oh, I just loved the cute little outfits, Hybridbabe. Greened ya!

And thanks for the caps of the hand scenes, Stef. Tried to green you again but it told me I've got to spread the love!

DJAY
                      He's her Lobster!
                      LTS: Life's too short

Comment

A little snippet from JM's blog:
                        Anonymous #6 writes: “So you have a copy of the mythology thingie they are showing on Scifi when Stargate finally returns. Have you watched it yet? And as TV Guide has stated do Christopher Judge and Michael Shanks host it? And how do they do?”

Answer: They both do a terrific job and look quite dashing in their dark suits. Set your tivo’s, ladies.

Can't wait to see this
                        Yes, his blog is a good read. Shame he hasn't been mentioning SG1 much on it. I can't wait to see what they look like in their suits!

DJAY
                        He's her Lobster!

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
                          Where is everyone??

I'm watching Farscape and there's a character called Vala! You don't hear that name all that often. It's funny hearing Aeryn call someone else that.

DJAY
                          You mean this Nebari woman in A Clockwork Nebari episode? Not exactly Vala. Varla was her name.

Comment

Hmmm, been doing some reading and found an article with Claudia where she states that for some of the filmimg of the BBQ scene she was actually pregnant! Dan Shea (stunt guy) caught fire getting her out when the fire got a little close for comfort! What a trooper!

DJAY
                            He's her Lobster!

Comment

The names close enough

As for the MS/CJ SCIFI Channel thing....if I had a Tivo, I'd be setting it right now!! I've noticed that JM is very good at joking around, and avoiding answering questions. I asked one question once about how he felt about ships (as in relationships) in general, knowing that he hates the ones on SGA....and in his reply, he talks about spaceships. Smooth, JM, very smooth

Anyway, got bored, made another Continuum poster. Not much to say about it...just took a few images of the three main players in the "triangle" and made it funky. Couldn't think of a tagline, sorry
                              Spoiler:

And with that, I think that I am going to head off to bed. Night all!

-Stef

Comment

You mean this Nebari woman in A Clockwork Nebari episode? Not exactly Vala. Varla was her name.
                                Ahh. My bad. Must be the accent. After all, there is only one Vala!

DJAY
                                He's her Lobster!

Comment

Working...
                                X