No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're right. The audio is distracting. But there's some good effects and fun song
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I fixed the audio and uploaded the new version.

https://youtu.be/SCMzYudBDCU
      sigpic
      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

What a great song for them! So true!
        sigpic

Comment

Hello, I’m new to the site! I just wanted to say that Daniel/Vala is my favorite ship in the Stargate universe and I’ve been obsessed with them since I was thirteen.

Comment

Hey, Arynne! Ever here. Welcome to the Oven. Daniel/Vala is still and probably always my favorite ship on SG-1
            sigpic

Comment

Hello! Happy to meet a fellow shipper. And a fellow believer in Jesus, judging by your signature?

Comment

Yes, I'm a Christian.
                I'm also trying to remember what my signature is. I've been using my phone so long now and it doesn't show sigs.
                I'll have to get on my computer one of these days.

So, what's your favorite bit of Daniel/Vala?
                Do you do any fannish things?
                sigpic

Comment

I haven’t seen the last few seasons in forever, so I have no idea what episode this is from or what the context is, but there’s a bit somewhere where I’m pretty sure Vala is upset about something and Daniel just puts a hand on her cheek and gives her such a heartbreakingly sad little smile. I don’t even remember the dialogue, but their expressions communicated so much. I don’t suppose you know when that is?
                  I have written two Daniel/Vala fics that are both on my Ao3 profile, which I’ll link for you. One’s PG and one’s PG13, just crushing angst with a single fluff scene at the end to redeem them. I’m a hopeless angst writer.
                  What’s your favorite Daniel/Vala bit?

Comment

Ooh, that bit! They had just run into Adria and Vala was upset at how awful she is. Daniel was telling her he understood. (Always assuming I'm remembering correctly)

I've got a couple of favorites from TPTB. One, when Vala was in the cell and Daniel out of it. Them mirroring each other and being together. He could have been playing cards with the guys, but was there with Vala.
                    Two, and I'm convinced this is where Daniel fell in love with Vala, when she was trying to heal everyone of the Prior Plague and was upset it wasn't working anymore. Daniel saw just how much she cared for those people.

Of course, he's going to make her jump through every hoop to test it in the next years; and vice versa. She's going to make Daniel prove he won't break her heart.

Fic! Yay! Off to check it out.

I've got a few over on fanfiction.net. I'll have to link them. Give me a few
                    sigpic

Comment

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/740976/everlovin

I've got a bunch of shippiness here. 3ish as I recall of Daniel/Vala.

I've been working in a totally different fandom for the last year or so. Still some Stargate ones in the mix.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oooo, I’ll have to check those out! Now that you mention it, Daniel falling at that point makes an awful lot of sense. When do you think Vala fell for him?

Comment

Truly, I haven't quite decided. Definitely sometime before Beachhead. She's so wanting to impress him and have his attention. It's 100% obvious she's in love with him when they meet back up in S10.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, definitely, I agree.

Comment

Trying something

https://hosting.photobucket.com/albu...320&fit=bounds
                              sigpic

Comment

Bummer
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X