Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SundaySusans
    OK, I didn't get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd but I won an award. woohoo..... I have to tell.... woohoo

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...nggoldgate.jpg
    Congatulations Susan!

Comment

Claudia Con Pic taken by Space Velocity. He sent me over 70 pictures of her. This one is my Favorite.

Spoilers for size.
      Spoiler:
      http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z37/RinggoldGate/Claudia%20Black/Burbank%202008%20by%20SpaceVelocity/DSC_6625.jpg
      *happy sigh* Thanks for posting that...what a way to make my day!

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
      ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

OK, I didn't get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd but I won an award. woohoo..... I have to tell.... woohoo

Congratulations Susan!

Dropping off the next wallpaper/sig set

Wallpaper:

Sig:

Comment

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Dropping off another wallpaper/sig set

Wallpaper:

Sig:

Comment

Heeeey Fruitcakes!!

It has been...well, months, hasn't it? I'm so sorry that I just left, I always meant to come back but I always felt like I should bring something with me and the ficcing muse has totally abandoned me in my time of need

BUT! I do bring something, a vid! A vid that's been almost an entire year in the making One that no doubt stole months off mine and Stef's (who's been my beta throughout) lives with the amount of stress it caused

It has much D/V in it but it's primarily a team vid so I'll put it under spoilers. I tried as best I could to include EVERYONE from Kawalsky to Jonas to Vala, plus minor characters, plus SGA characters so hopefully it's well-rounded enough It's to a song that's been done but what can you do

Spoiler:

Click on the banner to get to my LJ!

Off I go again. Sorry to post and run but I'm about 3 weeks behind in my schoolwork and trying to make important deadlines but I will definitely be back for the 'Cakes and for the Cause (Go! Devilish! Go!)
              ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

OK, enough pics for now.

Video Break:

I so hope that we find a video like this one soon for this last con.

Claudia Black at Dragon Con part1
                I was there at DragonCon on the front row. WOOHOOO.
                LOL, I love the story about the plane ride through the electrical storm and how that caused her to go into labor the first time and how when she flew through another storm like that in her second pregnancy she anticipated going to the con with the baby out LMAO!

How funny would it have been if that had actually happened and she'd actually shown up with a newborn; "Um, funny story actually... I gave birth last night..."
                sigpic
                My Site || My Blog

Comment

Here is a DragonCon Video with Michael Shanks and Claudia Black. I was on the third row for this panel.

Claudia Black talks about Vala and Daniel
                  http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z37/RinggoldGate/DragonCon%202007/DragonCon2007.jpg[/IMG]
                  Cool! Must check this one out tonight when I get home!
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL, Claudia is so funny. Great sense of humour.

Guro, you find the other 3 parts of the Claudia Panel to watch? It was just 30 minutes total. So sad we didn't get her for longer but the time we did was wonderful.
                    Only had time to watch the one, will look them up later She seems like a blast. I hope to meet her one day. *crosses fingers for her to take another trip across the pond* I have a much better chance of going if the event is in the UK (only a couple of hours plane ride instead of jet lag worthy trip).
                    sigpic
                    My Site || My Blog

Comment

goood evening

Another Daniel Video Break:

I know this one is just Daniel but the editing was so cool to hold the story.... Great timing and flow plus lots and lots of Daniel. This Coldplay song is one of their best.

The Man Who Would Be King
                      http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...danielvala.jpg

*Waves to Ashangel* Haven't seen in a bit honey.
                      hey susan!!
                      i love that song and the vid to it is great!

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                      Heeeey Fruitcakes!!

It has been...well, months, hasn't it? I'm so sorry that I just left, I always meant to come back but I always felt like I should bring something with me and the ficcing muse has totally abandoned me in my time of need

BUT! I do bring something, a vid! A vid that's been almost an entire year in the making One that no doubt stole months off mine and Stef's (who's been my beta throughout) lives with the amount of stress it caused

It has much D/V in it but it's primarily a team vid so I'll put it under spoilers. I tried as best I could to include EVERYONE from Kawalsky to Jonas to Vala, plus minor characters, plus SGA characters so hopefully it's well-rounded enough It's to a song that's been done but what can you do

Spoiler:

Click on the banner to get to my LJ!

Off I go again. Sorry to post and run but I'm about 3 weeks behind in my schoolwork and trying to make important deadlines but I will definitely be back for the 'Cakes and for the Cause (Go! Devilish! Go!)
                      (((((milena))))) great to see you here again and i gotta tell you THAT VID IS AMAZING!!!!!! i love it its perfect!!

Comment

Hello Fruitcakes
                        More Pics from Space Velocity. She is so beautiful.
                        i was doing a little catch up and then .. ....i saw the pics!!! Gezzzzzzzz Thanks SundaySusans for the pics, she is beautiful in all the pics... her hair its Perfect i love it *wishes to my hair be curly* ... the only thing that is missing now is a panel with Claudia Black and Amanda Tapping , it would be so cool !!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh, oh, Rachel..... That would be a hoot. Can you imagine Claudia and Amanda talking about working with the guys. lol.

My Dream!!! that would be so nice, i hope someday go to a panel and it would be fun ... like a "Girly Panel" Jk.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
                            Hello Fruitcakes

i was doing a little catch up and then .. ....i saw the pics!!! Gezzzzzzzz Thanks SundaySusans for the pics, she is beautiful in all the pics... her hair its Perfect i love it *wishes to my hair be curly* ... the only thing that is missing now is a panel with Claudia Black and Amanda Tapping , it would be so cool !!!
                            I'd have loved to have had ol' Doc Fraiser still around for seasons nine and ten. And a panel with Claudia, Amanda AND Teryl would have been too much fun!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                              I'd have loved to have had ol' Doc Fraiser still around for seasons nine and ten. And a panel with Claudia, Amanda AND Teryl would have been too much fun!!!
                              That would be great too, i still can't imagine the serie without Doc. Fraser, Doc. Lang its great but i like more Fraser. That would be awesome
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
                                That would be great too, i still can't imagine the serie without Doc. Fraser, Doc. Lang its great but i like more Fraser. That would be awesome
                                Yeah, I didn't have a real problem with Lam, but.... I keep thinking how much better scenes like.... the one in the infirmary with Daniel and Vala would have been with Fraiser. The "Let's make babies" scene, for example....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X