• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marbleC View Post
    *Yawn*
    Night Cakes.
    Night! Thanks for playing the games with me

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
    I was prompted - tis not my fault and if it makes you feel better, they only interact, no shippiness abounds

As for ficcies..... well..... I would feel bad if they weren't written.....
    Hmm...Mal/Vala would just be my ship of awesome. My two favorite characters together! But I'm not trying to get you to write anything for them......

Yes, yes....write....WRITE! *grinch smile*

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

@ Kath:

@ Stef: If you want just leave me the prompt on my LJ (mostly so I don't accidently forget to do it). The evil!meme was this one: Writing meme
      banner by Stef

Comment

Hi everyone finally have time to log on! How are we all?

Banner by Stef
        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

@ Kath:

@ Stef: If you want just leave me the prompt on my LJ (mostly so I don't accidently forget to do it). The evil!meme was this one: Writing meme
          You're killing me here! I want to have Vala with everyone!! Mal first though But Sark/Vala?????? *drools*

-Stef
          Last edited by Stef; 16 November 2007, 04:04 AM.

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
            Heeeeeey, Caaaaaaaat! How are you? Haven't talked to you in awhile.

btw....I loooooooathe my hosting site at the moment. But it's okay, it's okay....cause I love my notepad and coding

-Stef

Comment

STEF!!! Haven't talked in so long its sad!!!! I'm good and working like crazy. Just wanted to mention I'd be happy to help with the site for writing summaries or collating information. I'm pretty good at organisation

Banner by Stef
              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                You're killing me here! I want to have Vala with everyone!! Mal first though But Sark/Vala?????? *drools*

-Stef
                OH! *loving* Might do that one for the pure fun of it

Hey Cat! I'm good, good, roaming various sites and my Word. You?
                banner by Stef

Comment

Watching She's the Man while chatting with all you Fruitcakes.
                  Speaking of enabling Isa *cough*Adria/Cam*cough*
                  Hey to everyone else that is on atm!!!!

Banner by Stef
                  Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

STEF!!! Haven't talked in so long its sad!!!! I'm good and working like crazy. Just wanted to mention I'd be happy to help with the site for writing summaries or collating information. I'm pretty good at organisation
                    I know! It's not going to help that I have sworn off other ways of communication () until I get this thread to a respectable monthly page count (you all think I'm kidding about the 200, but I am sooooo not ). Hey, talk to Isa about the summaries since I am relying on her for those at the moment...you two can break them up As for collating info....quotes/trivia...and the AoT and Continuum news/spoilers sections still need to be organized and compiled Any way you can help will be appreciated!

OH! *loving* Might do that one for the pure fun of it
                    Excellent....excellent.

-Stef

Comment

HA! That is already written!!! I win!!
                      banner by Stef

Comment

HA! That is already written!!! I win!!
                        Ha! I see what some people's favorite crack!ship is right now

-Stef

Comment

Seriously Isa its done? Linky please?
                          Oh and stef wants me to ask you about summaries so let me know what you want help on.
                          Stef happy to collate I should have some free time at some poing if work is really quiet.

Banner by Stef
                          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Stef did you watch the vid for it? Got me wanting to read it

Banner by Stef
                            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Seriously Isa its done? Linky please?
                              Oh and stef wants me to ask you about summaries so let me know what you want help on.
                              Stef happy to collate I should have some free time at some poing if work is really quiet.
                              It is written I just haven't posted it yet....

Oh, I haven't started the summaries yet, but when I do I'll give you a PM if I need some extra help so we can get all organised.

And dude! Cam/Adria is pure crack love!
                              banner by Stef

Comment

It really is Isa. Yeah PM me although working 7 days for the next few weeks I will have some spare time, though not enough to make a vid Stef. May have time to write up a vid though, will need a song

Banner by Stef
                                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Working...
                                X