Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    It has been quiet. That's it. I am making a promise not to get on MSN and chat with people until I have gotten us up to AT LEAST 200 pages. It's a mighty task, a mighty sacrifice, I realize. But I will do what I must for the sake of this thread. We are nearly 9,000 off from our next target to beat (Ronon/JM thread). If we are going to make it into the top ten by years end...we all have to focus our attentions on this thread! Ready? GO!

-Stef
    Wow... That is a sacrifice.. It's one we can handle though.. Alright, I'll do the same. *turns off MSN*
    Although in my case, I think I might have to turn myself off soon, I'm exhausted.
    Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
    Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

It has been quiet. That's it. I am making a promise not to get on MSN and chat with people until I have gotten us up to AT LEAST 200 pages. It's a mighty task, a mighty sacrifice, I realize. But I will do what I must for the sake of this thread. We are nearly 9,000 off from our next target to beat (Ronon/JM thread). If we are going to make it into the top ten by years end...we all have to focus our attentions on this thread! Ready? GO!

-Stef
      Ready! *buckles seatbelt* WOOOOOO!

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
      Wow... That is a sacrifice.. It's one we can handle though.. Alright, I'll do the same. *turns off MSN*
      Although in my case, I think I might have to turn myself off soon, I'm exhausted.
      Nonono, Renny, sleep is for the well-adjusted WE have to play games to bring our total up!!!

Whatever shall we play? Oooooh, how about two games at once?

Quote:
      DANIEL: No, we shalln't.

Object: Magazine.

Heeeeeeeeeee
      ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Okay...my paper is not done...but I am. Blah!

200 pages by years end? Wow...I'll do my part, but you know I'm not a huge poster.

Okay I think I finally got Sam down in part 3 of my Unending fic thing. (Can you tell why my paper isn't completely done?) Anyone wanna beta and tear her apart for me???

On that note. I bid all goodnight.
        sigpic
        by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

Yay! Who else shall join us on this mighty quest? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

No, no sleep! I shall not permit it! It's time for an intervention, a thread boot camp. I'm going to whip you all into shape (YOU: I think Stef is taking this all a little too seriously...she's getting kind of crazy).

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
          *cough* I can't help but notice that you make no such promise of MSN celibacy

Quote:

My kind of game!

Quote: TTTB

Object: TTTB

MY TURN:

Quote:
          VALA:Curiosity is part of human nature!

Object: Camera

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by kamiikiteiru View Post
            Okay...my paper is not done...but I am. Blah!

200 pages by years end? Wow...I'll do my part, but you know I'm not a huge poster.

Okay I think I finally got Sam down in part 3 of my Unending fic thing. (Can you tell why my paper isn't completely done?) Anyone wanna beta and tear her apart for me???

On that note. I bid all goodnight.
            Ha! My dear, sweet kami. I do not mean 200 by year's end. I mean 200 by month's end! We're only like 107 pages off...and we still have like 14 days left!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Nonono, Renny, sleep is for the well-adjusted WE have to play games to bring our total up!!!

Quote:

Heeeeeeeeeee
              Uh... The magazine was in Family Ties?
              I can see and hear the "No we shalln't" in my head but I can't place it.

And you forget that exhaustion does strange things to me, hun. I get all rambly and weird(er)

sigpic
              Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

And you forget that exhaustion does strange things to me, hun. I get all rambly and weird(er)
                Exactly why you need to stay! You don't think we racked up all of those pages last month by being sane, rational, and alert do you? We were all high on caffeine and in the throws of hysterical insomnia! That's what makes it all fun

-Stef

Comment

Yay! Who else shall join us on this mighty quest? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
                  Heeeeeeeeeee, one of my favourite movies

*cough* I can't help but notice that you make no such promise of MSN celibacy
                  That I did not, I'm afraid "celibacy" just isn't part of my character And MSN is my life, I wouldn't be the social butterfly I am without it I have like...everyone I know on there so I can't just disappear.

My kind of game!

Quote: TTTB

Object: TTTB

MY TURN:

Quote:
                  VALA:Curiosity is part of human nature!

Object: Camera

-Stef
                  Correct!

Quote: Origin

Object: Dominion

------------------------

Uh... The magazine was in Family Ties?
                  I can see and hear the "No we shalln't" in my head but I can't place it.

There was a magazine in FT yes, don't worry, we'll tell you when you've gone crazy

Quote:
                  DANIEL: It's "ducks" by the way.

Object: Lip Gloss.

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

No, no sleep! I shall not permit it! It's time for an intervention, a thread boot camp. I'm going to whip you all into shape (YOU: I think Stef is taking this all a little too seriously...she's getting kind of crazy).
                    Exactly why you need to stay! You don't think we racked up all of those pages last month by being sane, rational, and alert do you? We were all high on caffeine and in the throws of hysterical insomnia! That's what makes it all fun

-Stef
                    *snicker*
                    Should I take this to mean sleep = bad?
                    In that case..
                    party!

Oooh... LC updated "The Best is Yet to Be" over at All Daniel Fic
                    *reads*

sigpic
                    Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

There was a magazine in FT yes, don't worry, we'll tell you when you've gone crazy

Quote:

Gee how nice of you

Quote: Talion
                      Object: I want to say Morpheus..

sigpic
                      Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Quote: Origin

Let me amend....DIGITAL CAMERA (ie, not a video camera).

Quote:

MY TURN:

Quote:
                        VALA: Well, you didn't exactly back me up, now did you?

Object: Remote/Clicker

-Stef

Comment

*snicker*
                          In that case..
                          party!
                          Ex-actly. Sleep is for losers! I laugh in the face of sleep. Ha Ha Ha Ha!

-Stef

Comment

-Stef
                            Hm. If you say so. But if you get a post full of Z's or something when I fall asleep on my computer, don't say I didn't warn you

In the meantime..

sigpic
                            Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Well, you know....logically speaking....if you fell on your computer it probably wouldn't be a precise z. Probably more like:

gfrmuunouuhskaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasdha jkbfajkdbfajkhoicjak buijksabaskjdbasjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeajdbajksdfbajkgbjmdawoiruwojlasfnmaklsfpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

-Stef

Comment

*snicker*
                                In that case..
                                party!
                                Exactly!

Gee how nice of you
                                Always, darling

Object: I want to say Morpheus..
                                Yes and no, you're thinking of the spritzy perfume in Morpheus.

Let me amend....DIGITAL CAMERA (ie, not a video camera).
                                Well geez...way to confuzzle me, that would be Bad Guys and Ansel Adams whoever the hell he is...

MY TURN:

Quote:
                                VALA: Well, you didn't exactly back me up, now did you?

Object: Remote/Clicker

-Stef
                                Quote: Dominion

Object: Dominion We're so creative aren't we?

-Stef
                                Yay Simba!!

Quote:
                                DANIEL: How about a little less talking, a little more "shut the hell up"?

Object:
                                Little glowy red ball thingy

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Working...
                                X