No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Fruitcakes!! Guess where I am! If you guessed Hawaii you are 100%
    Spoiler:
    WRONG! I'm in Linguistics...where else

Originally posted by gioia View Post
    *runs in*

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO FRUITCAKES

*runs off*
    *cage drops from ceiling*

CURSES!! Too late! Honestly Gioia, you have to start slacking off in RL and hang out over here

Originally posted by djay View Post
    Goody! Just found some new con video of MS over at You tube!

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...h&v=&uploaded=

djay

EDIT:
    Oh, found lots more thanks to the Pond including this one FULL of DV!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9DhLzW...BFDFC&index=14
    Dude! Sweet! Thanks

Originally posted by wt042 View Post
    Hey Fruitcakes,

Just stopping in to say good morning!

Also....We have snow...I'm not sure what I feel about it yet.
    Heeee, me too! Morning Whitney!! Ottawa has some little snowflakes but they're few and far between, I can't wait till the downpours

Originally posted by natalia View Post
    AHHHHH LUCKY! I wish we had snow darn maritime weather. rain rain rain.

and good morning!
    I looooooooooove the rain, I'm soooo moving to England when I can to enjoy the sunlessness and raininess ...that better not just be a stereotype or I'm gonna be really pissed

I'm here now. and can I just say I love my english prof? our last class of term is going to be a discussion on....fanfiction. My prof is a 28 year old woman who is obssessed with anything Joss Whedon as well as Battlestar Galactica...maybe stargate too but she hasn't come out and said it. Anyway we're supposed to look for fics. and yes and one point she called them fics. that we'd like to discuss with groups. Now. I've hunted out 1 person in my class that watches stargate purely by accident. I mentionned something about a character who repetedly dies but never turns evil (I don't even remember what we were talking about. Darth Vadar also came up I think) and one girl was like do you mean Daniel on stargate? *A friend is born*

Anyways. Must review fanfic that I might like to bring to the table. I'll of course let anyone here know if i'm considering any of their work...and then ask you if it's ok!

*bad british accent* And now for something completely different ...(and on topic)

Pic Run
    Spoiler:

Holy crud!!! I love your English prof!! That's sooo cool! Everyone in my RL requires a step-by-step, half hour explanation to understand the concept of fanfictions and your teacher is actually making you read them!! SWEET!

And yay for new SG-1 friends!! I made one in my Linguistics class but somehow she doesn't remember Vala or Cam or the last seasons... So I burned them for her and she's gonna be marathoning soon!
    ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Okay, so Vala's at 14 now. Prognosis is not good BUT!!! We are NOT going down without a fight, right!?!?!?

So buckle your shoes and grab your mouses...yeah, I'm not good at war speeches but you get the point GET VOTING!!! Show the Shep-voters we're not just gonna roll over

...we're going down down in an earlier round, but sugar we're going down swingin'...

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

I'm here now. and can I just say I love my english prof? our last class of term is going to be a discussion on....fanfiction. My prof is a 28 year old woman who is obssessed with anything Joss Whedon as well as Battlestar Galactica...maybe stargate too but she hasn't come out and said it. Anyway we're supposed to look for fics. and yes and one point she called them fics. that we'd like to discuss with groups. Now. I've hunted out 1 person in my class that watches stargate purely by accident. I mentionned something about a character who repetedly dies but never turns evil (I don't even remember what we were talking about. Darth Vadar also came up I think) and one girl was like do you mean Daniel on stargate? *A friend is born*

Anyways. Must review fanfic that I might like to bring to the table. I'll of course let anyone here know if i'm considering any of their work...and then ask you if it's ok!
        That is made of win!
        sigpic
        Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Good Morning Fruitcakes!!

I have an idea about the Farscape Discussion....

I can create our own thread in Off Topic Chatter about it....maybe call it The DeVilish Farscape Episode Discussion Thread, or something like that. That way we would feel comfortable talking about it, and it would be else where so no mods could slap up for too much OT talk. Let me know what you think, esp Susan and Cat!
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post

Holy crud!!! I love your English prof!! That's sooo cool! Everyone in my RL requires a step-by-step, half hour explanation to understand the concept of fanfictions and your teacher is actually making you read them!! SWEET!

And yay for new SG-1 friends!! I made one in my Linguistics class but somehow she doesn't remember Vala or Cam or the last seasons... So I burned them for her and she's gonna be marathoning soon!
            Well yeah the prof gets it but at least 1/3 of the class was like....huh? I had to explain the concept to....at least 3 people sitting around me. now they think i'm weird...er.
            oh well.
            My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

I can create our own thread in Off Topic Chatter about it....maybe call it The DeVilish Farscape Episode Discussion Thread, or something like that. That way we would feel comfortable talking about it, and it would be else where so no mods could slap up for too much OT talk. Let me know what you think, esp Susan and Cat!
              I am Liking This
              My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Wendy you little genius you!!! I tried to green you but I have to spread it around so Virtual Green!!

Well yeah the prof gets it but at least 1/3 of the class was like....huh? I had to explain the concept to....at least 3 people sitting around me. now they think i'm weird...er.
                oh well.
                LoL, thus is the burden of obsessive dedicated fans eh?

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

I am Liking This
                  Wendy you little genius you!!! I tried to green you but I have to spread it around so Virtual Green!!

LoL, thus is the burden of obsessive dedicated fans eh?
                  No worries on the green Milena, it is the thought that counts.

I can even make it the DeVilish Off Topic Ramblings Thread. That way anything that goes way too OT can be placed in there, what do you think? I will go create the thread in just a minute.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

*bad british accent* And now for something completely different ...(and on topic)

Pic Run
                    Spoiler:

Awesome. I swear if any of my RL friends would ever come out of the fandom closet, that I suspect some are in, I would die! *giggles* I want teacher like that!
                    banner by Stef

Comment

I can even make it the DeVilish Off Topic Ramblings Thread. That way anything that goes way too OT can be placed in there, what do you think? I will go create the thread in just a minute.
                      Cool! Awesome Wendy. Granted knowing us we'd end up going OnT on the OT thread Loves!
                      banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                        Cool! Awesome Wendy. Granted knowing us we'd end up going OnT on the OT thread Loves!

That is why I will have DeVilish in the name, just in case that happens. It is all part of my evil plan to spead DeVilish throughout the galaxy. *evil cackle*
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

That is why I will have DeVilish in the name, just in case that happens. It is all part of my evil plan to spead DeVilish throughout the galaxy. *evil cackle*
                          Nice! Something I get behind!! *cackles*
                          banner by Stef

Comment

Then I'll think real hard for ya

And yes!! SWEETEST idea EVER...well maybe not ever ever but really one of the best

DUDE! I swear I was just thinking that

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                              Yes, we so would!

Love it *Cackles along side*
                              sigpic
                              Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Then I'll think real hard for ya

And yes!! SWEETEST idea EVER...well maybe not ever ever but really one of the best

DUDE! I swear I was just thinking that
                                Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
                                Yes, we so would!

Love it *Cackles along side*
                                I think this settles it! I am off to create the thread. Be back in a few with the link.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X