Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    I won't lie to you, brown cow is a little low...wait, that doesn't rhyme....down But I'm sure that reading some more of Roswell will cheer me up. My opinion so far, not really digging on how people are treating Vala, except for....
    Spoiler:
    Dr. Lee! OMG, Lee and Vala are freaking adorable together! He's so cute, offering her a position with his team any time she wants (and genuinely meaning it) and then her being sweet to him (she would be the only one). Seriously, I love these two. They're actually nice to each other, as opposed to some of the other characters...and they're little wave goodbye was beyond cute.

-Stef
    Oh! Yay about Roswell. I haven't read it, but I don't mind being spoiled about it. Actually I look for spoilers about it
    Spoiler:
    But yay about Dr.Lee and Vala, I like Dr. Lee and sometimes think he gets to bashed and dubbed the bumbling scientist guy that doesn't get things right, which then why would he be hired at the SGC. So yay on the Dr.Lee and Vala love, and you are so right, she would be the one to be nice to him. Suddenly I really want to get the book purely for this. So spoil me Stef, spoil me!
    banner by Stef

Comment

Evening Fruicakes! How are we today?
      sigpic
      Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Doing good hun! You?
        banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
          A Saddly funny real life story
          Spoiler:
          My son's school had an assembly yesterday to honor Brett's Swimming (All-American etc.) He has always refused to let anyone acknowledge his swimming at school. He doesn't really like people doing stuff for him because of it. Well, the school swim coach insisted. They introduced him and he went on stage. At that point the Coach started to tell different things that Brett has done. She then contiuned and said "I have known Brett for a long time and he has always been so shy. I am so glad that he has decided to come out of the closet." Brett could not believe that she had just outted him. He was never in. Sad story??? The thing that did help was that all of his friends had sat in the front row to support him. When he looked down at them they were all rolling on the floor laughing hysterically. Funny is good.
          Aww, *hugs to your son* and congratulations on the swimming, but I see the funny. If that happened to one of my friends I'm sure I would have giggled too.
          banner by Stef

Comment

Spoiler:
            My son's school had an assembly yesterday to honor Brett's Swimming (All-American etc.) He has always refused to let anyone acknowledge his swimming at school. He doesn't really like people doing stuff for him because of it. Well, the school swim coach insisted. They introduced him and he went on stage. At that point the Coach started to tell different things that Brett has done. She then contiuned and said "I have known Brett for a long time and he has always been so shy. I am so glad that he has decided to come out of the closet." Brett could not believe that she had just outted him. He was never in. Sad story??? The thing that did help was that all of his friends had sat in the front row to support him. When he looked down at them they were all rolling on the floor laughing hysterically. Funny is good.
            Ouch! I would've died of mortification!

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
            Doing good hun! You?
            I'm good. I have things to show you
            sigpic
            Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
              Ouch! I would've died of mortification!

I'm good. I have things to show you
              I would have turned beet red and laughed madly at myself.

Cool. I'm on my way
              banner by Stef

Comment

*delurks*

I just finished reading Roswell myself. Out of all the SG novels this one has become my favourite although I'm a bit of a sucker for time travel. Vala gets a really good storyline throughout and we learn..

Spoiler:
                far more about Quetesh, which is something I always wanted more of and in greater detail. In the beginning everyone is a little bit "Vala shut up" but stick with it 'cause it gets better. Vala saves practically everyone at least once throughout the book.

Also as far as plot and Daniel/Vala go

Spoiler:
                Daniel is forced to leave Vala (and a mortally wounded Mitchell) back in 1908 when they accidentally cause a fire so he definitely rides the guilt train on that one. He also has to face the fact that when the rest of the team all puddle jump to 1945 his leaving her there have had some dire consequences on her future. When Daniel meets a ..somewhat altered.. Mitchell he asks about their (Cam & Vala's) relationship and Mitchell tells him nothing happened and Vala was "saving herself for Daniel". Can't remember the exact words but Daniel was a tad speechless.

sigpic

Comment

Damn you Milena... and yes, I see you lurking down there... Damn you... You don't have another chap of MOL up... I was looking forward to the fair...

EDIT: *looking at one of pengyn's banners, singing* Ah, we come in peace, shoot to kill, shoot to kill, shoot to kill! We come in peace, shoot to kill- Scotty beam me up!

Star Trekkin, across the universe, on the starship enterprise, under captain kirk, star trekkin across the universe, boldly going forward, and things are getting worse!
                  Last edited by LittleMissJigsaw; 06 November 2007, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                    *delurks*

I just finished reading Roswell myself. Out of all the SG novels this one has become my favourite although I'm a bit of a sucker for time travel. Vala gets a really good storyline throughout and we learn..

Spoiler:
                    far more about Quetesh, which is something I always wanted more of and in greater detail. In the beginning everyone is a little bit "Vala shut up" but stick with it 'cause it gets better. Vala saves practically everyone at least once throughout the book.

Spoiler:
                    Daniel is forced to leave Vala (and a mortally wounded Mitchell) back in 1908 when they accidentally cause a fire so he definitely rides the guilt train on that one. He also has to face the fact that when the rest of the team all puddle jump to 1945 his leaving her there have had some dire consequences on her future. When Daniel meets a ..somewhat altered.. Mitchell he asks about their (Cam & Vala's) relationship and Mitchell tells him nothing happened and Vala was "saving herself for Daniel". Can't remember the exact words but Daniel was a tad speechless.

Oh. Awesome. Suddenly the want for this book is growing, exponentially.
                    Spoiler:
                    And Qetesh info! Yes! I've been that for ages! Love the Daniel/Vala info. My mind just loves stuff like that because it make great bunny fodder.
                    banner by Stef

Comment

Crap, Pengyn... Now I've had to go and download that song, cuz of your banner

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
                        EDIT: *looking at one of pengyn's banners, singing* Ah, we come in peace, shoot to kill, shoot to kill, shoot to kill! We come in peace, shoot to kill- Scotty beam me up!

Star Trekkin, across the universe, on the starship enterprise, under captain kirk, star trekkin across the universe, boldly going forward, and things are getting worse!
                        And now you're doomed to have that song repeat over and over in your mind for the next one hundred thousand years... it is your curse

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                        Oh. Awesome. Suddenly the want for this book is growing, exponentially.
                        Spoiler:
                        And Qetesh info! Yes! I've been that for ages! Love the Daniel/Vala info. My mind just loves stuff like that because it make great bunny fodder.
                        Always glad to be of service. I definitely recommend it as it encompasses the old and the new without stepping on any toes. Plus any day with more Vala is a good day for me.

Have a great night everyone!

EDIT: mwa ha ha Kelly. my work is clealy done
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey guys just logging on for a few minutes. How are we all?

Banner by Stef
                          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

And now you're doomed to have that song repeat over and over in your mind for the next one hundred thousand years... it is your curse

Lol, well it won't be any worse than the other times it's been stuck...

Oh... even worse... "Fish heads"...

*sings in squeaky voice*
                            Fish heads, fish heads, roly poly fish heads, fish heads, fish heads, eats them up, yum!

They don't play baseball, they don't wear sweaters, they're not good dancers, they don't play drums

fish heads fish heads...

You get the idea

Comment

Boo! BW is supposedly going to be writing the third SG-1 movie Looks like we won't be getting much D/V in there if he has his way....

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
                                If ya mean Peter as in Peter Petrelli of Heroes.... *drools*
                                What other Peter could I possibly mean? Seriously there are a few here who drool over him, myself, Stef, Isa, Milena....(anyone else want to be on this list)

Spoiler:
                                I'm so sorry Susan but that story ahd me cracking up laughing. I feel so bad for your son being embarrassed like that but god damn its a good story to tell.

*delurks*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

ROSWELL IS AWESOME!!!! I loved it and all the background we got on Qetesh! Everyone must read it.

Banner by Stef
                                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Working...
                                X