Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    Helllllloooooooo! I'm baaaaaack!!!!! (Anyone from the old guard still around?) I've been trying to log in for months--but my account got screwed up, and I've just gotten it straightened back out. Huzzah!

Anyhoo--I missed Shipmas, and am SOOOO sad about that, because I actually found the time to write a Christmas fic! Sad days.

So, here it is. Set within my Glinda universe (although she's not in it). It's Christmas and someone's missing. Jack has to kill some time until she arrives. Fluffy family shippy fun. I hope you enjoy!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13778628/1/Gifts
    Welcome back! I absolutely love your stories! I haven't been "still" around but I pop in every now and then. I missed Shipmas too, boo hoo. Hubby had knee replacement surgery and we're just now getting back to seeing the world out there!

Comment

Originally posted by DAC View Post
      Did you know Richard Dean Anderson starred in the movie Odd Jobs (1986) and his character was named Spud? Funny isn't it?

As always

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja Droverson View Post
        Hi! My name is Tanja and I am new here!

I recently started posting my second fanfic set during/after Threads and Sam & Jack finally coming together called Tying up another loose Thread for those who would like to check it out....
        Let me know what you think!

It is only my second Sam & Jack fanfic but not my last... I'm already working on a sequel set in season 9 and 10.
        Sam and Jack having a long distance relation with Sam being with SG-1 again and Jack in Washington.
        Hi Tanja and welcome it's always great with some new fanfic!

Traditionally we have two celebrations for Sam & Jack every year: Ship Day and Shipmas. The date for Ship Day is always July 28th while the date for Shipmas varies, but it's usually the Saturday closest to Christmas Day.

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
          Helllllloooooooo! I'm baaaaaack!!!!! (Anyone from the old guard still around?) I've been trying to log in for months--but my account got screwed up, and I've just gotten it straightened back out. Huzzah!

Anyhoo--I missed Shipmas, and am SOOOO sad about that, because I actually found the time to write a Christmas fic! Sad days.

So, here it is. Set within my Glinda universe (although she's not in it). It's Christmas and someone's missing. Jack has to kill some time until she arrives. Fluffy family shippy fun. I hope you enjoy!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13778628/1/Gifts
          Welcome baaaaaack

Comment

Here's a wallpaper I made recently

Comment

Oh, my gosh. That wallpaper is DIVINE! Love it!
              sigpic
              My Stories: FFdotNet
              My Stories AO3
              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post

I love it! Ima put that on my desktop.

Comment

Thank you Akamaimom and UhSir

Comment

Oh darn, I missed shipmas. But that was to be expected. The run up to Christmas is always the busiest time of the year for me until I just collapse on the couch on Christmas Eve. Hope you’ve had a good time! I haven’t really made progress on my rewatch or on the honor series either ... but am picking it back up now.
                    sigpic

(I don’t know who made this gif but I’ve always loved this lil guy since I started hanging out here on GW back in the day. Happy to give credit!)

Comment

My favorite episode and very powerful moment. And this wallpaper adds a new dimension to it. It looks like they are in their own universe.

Comment

Hey guys first time on the forum long time Jack Sam fan

Comment

Originally posted by StargateFan8931 View Post
                          Welcome!!

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

that really is a nice photo of Jonah and Thera. Beneath the Surface is definitely a good episode

Comment

Originally posted by DAC View Post

My favorite episode and very powerful moment. And this wallpaper adds a new dimension to it. It looks like they are in their own universe.

Thank you, DAC

Welcome StargateFan8931

Comment

Originally posted by StargateFan8931 View Post
                                Welcome!
                                sigpic
                                My Stories: FFdotNet
                                My Stories AO3
                                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X