Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work roque!
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by roque872002 View Post
      Since I'm in such a rebellious mood....I wrote this at work tonight, hehehe I'll post my entry for the Dress Blues WOS Challenge.

I was bored - as I had nothing to do until the managers brought me stuff to do (counting tills etc) and Whitney Houston's I wanna dance with somebody came on our music system.... and I thought of this...

Then I saw SCIMM posting the Dress Blues challenge and I thought, Oooh this could work for that too! BONUS!

I'll post it wherever later, but for now....

Spoiler:
      She stepped back instinctively, her hand tightening around the glass she was holding. She forced a smile at the man before her.

He took another step towards her.

She stepped back again, hoping he would get the hint.

He was about to take another step towards her, his mouth opening to speak, when a hand appeared before her.

She had never been more relieved to see that hand. She looked up into her commanding officers eyes and smiled. He smirked back.

“Mind if I steal Carter away, Peters?” he asked as his young second placed her hand in his outstretched one. He took the empty glass from her other hand and handed it to the chest fallen Major.

“Sorry Carter,” he said as she led her to the dance floor. “You looked as though you needed saving.”

He pulled her to him and placed one hand on her waist and held her other hand in his at his shoulder height. His eyes glanced at her Captain's insignia.

“Very much appreciated, Sir,” she smiled at him as she lay her hand on his shoulder beside his eagle.

Even though she had only known him for a year, she knew one day those eagles would be replaced with stars.

“Want to leave yet?” he asked as he gently led them around the dance floor. He hated boring Air Force gatherings. He hated playing nice with politicians.

“Yeah,” she breathed a laugh in response. She was bored too.

“Me too,” he nodded, his eyes scanning the room before meeting hers.

He felt something click inside him. He smiled awkwardly. He did not have unprofessional feelings for his second.

She smiled back.

He was so screwed.

Now we're here.

“What?” she asked, a small smile on her face.

“Nothing,” he whispered before kissing her forehead. “Just remembering the first time we danced together.”

“I love you,” she whispered back as they gently swayed to the music, surprised that he would remember something like that given all they had been through together.

“I love you too,” he smiled as he brought her left hand down from around his neck to kiss her fingers, just below her new wedding ring.

He dress was smooth beneath his other hand. A dress that fit her perfectly and hugged all the right places.

She stroked a glistening silver star on his shoulder before winding her arm around his neck again. She knew he would wear stars one day.
      Love it.

Comment

Lovely Roque
        Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
        If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Congrats dipsofjazz, unable to green you at the moment, so SJ_green.gif

Sorry I missed the end of the Tourney. Didn't "Always" win last year? I'm glad we had a different outcome this year. "C'mere" is worthy

Happy early EASTER, for those who celebrate.

Comment

Congrats, Bev!

Roque, nice fic!
            Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

I second what Amber said ^^

Here's a little fic inspired by the Jealous prompt from a few weeks ago...

Spoiler:

The Many Loves of Samantha Carter

“Daniel.”

“Uh-huh.”

“Really? You knew?”

“Well, there were times I definitely suspected.”

“Teal'c.”

“Yup.”

“Not surprised?”

“Not really.”

“Alright, the alien.”

“Which one?”

“All of them. Really, sometimes you're as bad as Daniel.”

“Hmmph. They weren't my type.”

“You have a type?”

“Don't you?”

“Hammond.”

“Uh, sorry?”

“Not me, you! I mean, well, me, but because you, ah hell.”

“Ah.”

“Ah?”

“Yes, ah. As in ah, I get it.”

“You do?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Then please explain it to me.”

“Ok, let's start with General Hammond. He got to see a side of me that you never will. Teal'c is always there when I need a shoulder. Daniel, well, I can talk about anything in the world with him and he gets my excitement over things that are bright and shiny. And everyone, including the aliens, could always show their true feelings for me."

“Makes me sound kinda like an ass for being jealous of them.”

“And sometimes you are an ass, but Jack, you've never any need to be jealous.”

“But you do love them.”

“Yes. But I am in love with you!”

“So...snacks?”

“Yes, let's go find you some cake.”
              sigpic

----------
              FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Happy Easter!
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Happy Easter everyone!

Does anyone know which ep this is from? I found it on Pinterest: it's so cute!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                      Happy Easter everyone!

Does anyone know which ep this is from? I found it on Pinterest: it's so cute!

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y388/AmberLM1988/SJ/imagejpg1_zps686d0419.jpg
                      Because of Sam's hair, I'd say something from Season 8, or late Season 7.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        Because of Sam's hair, I'd say something from Season 8, or late Season 7.
                        No General stars on Jack's shoulders so I'm thinking late S7.

Very cute though. Danny looks like he's about to say "What? What are you guys smirking at?"

Comment

Originally posted by ajay View Post
                          No General stars on Jack's shoulders so I'm thinking late S7.

Very cute though. Danny looks like he's about to say "What? What are you guys smirking at?"
                          I love that they're so comfortable around Daniel and they're clearly having their own non-verbal conversation.

BTW I'm watching First Commandment. Sam is *so* being emotionally manipulated by Jonas, it's like watching someone with Stockholm syndrome. They have no chemistry, she's scared of him and possibly hero worshipping him a bit. Damn, this is such a great episode for Sam's character. It adds so much more meaning to her attraction to the lunatic fringe in Jack.

Comment

Season 7, Episode 1: Fallen

Daniel calls Jack, "Jim."

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
                              Rules, what's that you say? Besides, the word prompts are probably the most widely open for interpretation of all the prompts. And I like your interpretation!

My entry is started, maybe to be finished today? It's going way angstier than I originally anticipated...
                              Ah, thanks, Amara - I'll just keep on breaking the rules then

Angsty fic ahead? Sounds great

Originally posted by roque872002 View Post
                              Since I'm in such a rebellious mood....I wrote this at work tonight, hehehe I'll post my entry for the Dress Blues WOS Challenge.

I was bored - as I had nothing to do until the managers brought me stuff to do (counting tills etc) and Whitney Houston's I wanna dance with somebody came on our music system.... and I thought of this...

Then I saw SCIMM posting the Dress Blues challenge and I thought, Oooh this could work for that too! BONUS!

I'll post it wherever later, but for now....

Spoiler:
                              She stepped back instinctively, her hand tightening around the glass she was holding. She forced a smile at the man before her.

He took another step towards her.

She stepped back again, hoping he would get the hint.

He was about to take another step towards her, his mouth opening to speak, when a hand appeared before her.

She had never been more relieved to see that hand. She looked up into her commanding officers eyes and smiled. He smirked back.

“Mind if I steal Carter away, Peters?” he asked as his young second placed her hand in his outstretched one. He took the empty glass from her other hand and handed it to the chest fallen Major.

“Sorry Carter,” he said as she led her to the dance floor. “You looked as though you needed saving.”

He pulled her to him and placed one hand on her waist and held her other hand in his at his shoulder height. His eyes glanced at her Captain's insignia.

“Very much appreciated, Sir,” she smiled at him as she lay her hand on his shoulder beside his eagle.

Even though she had only known him for a year, she knew one day those eagles would be replaced with stars.

“Want to leave yet?” he asked as he gently led them around the dance floor. He hated boring Air Force gatherings. He hated playing nice with politicians.

“Yeah,” she breathed a laugh in response. She was bored too.

“Me too,” he nodded, his eyes scanning the room before meeting hers.

He felt something click inside him. He smiled awkwardly. He did not have unprofessional feelings for his second.

She smiled back.

He was so screwed.

Now we're here.

“What?” she asked, a small smile on her face.

“Nothing,” he whispered before kissing her forehead. “Just remembering the first time we danced together.”

“I love you,” she whispered back as they gently swayed to the music, surprised that he would remember something like that given all they had been through together.

“I love you too,” he smiled as he brought her left hand down from around his neck to kiss her fingers, just below her new wedding ring.

He dress was smooth beneath his other hand. A dress that fit her perfectly and hugged all the right places.

She stroked a glistening silver star on his shoulder before winding her arm around his neck again. She knew he would wear stars one day.
                              Great, roque

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                              I second what Amber said ^^

Here's a little fic inspired by the Jealous prompt from a few weeks ago...

Spoiler:

The Many Loves of Samantha Carter

“Daniel.”

“Uh-huh.”

“Really? You knew?”

“Well, there were times I definitely suspected.”

“Teal'c.”

“Yup.”

“Not surprised?”

“Not really.”

“Alright, the alien.”

“Which one?”

“All of them. Really, sometimes you're as bad as Daniel.”

“Hmmph. They weren't my type.”

“You have a type?”

“Don't you?”

“Hammond.”

“Uh, sorry?”

“Not me, you! I mean, well, me, but because you, ah hell.”

“Ah.”

“Ah?”

“Yes, ah. As in ah, I get it.”

“You do?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Then please explain it to me.”

“Ok, let's start with General Hammond. He got to see a side of me that you never will. Teal'c is always there when I need a shoulder. Daniel, well, I can talk about anything in the world with him and he gets my excitement over things that are bright and shiny. And everyone, including the aliens, could always show their true feelings for me."

“Makes me sound kinda like an ass for being jealous of them.”

“And sometimes you are an ass, but Jack, you've never any need to be jealous.”

“But you do love them.”

“Yes. But I am in love with you!”

“So...snacks?”

“Yes, let's go find you some cake.”
                              Very nice, Scully

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                                Season 7, Episode 1: Fallen

Daniel calls Jack, "Jim."
                                Thank you!

I <3 Jack's little pep talk at the end re killing Hansen. I never noticed that little hitch in Sam's "Thanks", Jack's support almost has her in tears. Oh, the feels!

Comment

Working...
                                X