Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    *huggles Trinity* I'm here. Kinda. Cleaning.

Uh oh tripple post.

Sorry about tha....

Hey wait. If more shippers were on the thread I wouldn't be tripple posting now would I?

Don't worry, I forgive you

Now. What was I saying?

Oh yeah.

Love your avatar LadyGalaxyJ

One of the best Sanctuary scenes to date.

But back on topic....

.... Sam loves to go fishing with Jack.
    sigpic
    sig by Mada
    As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
      Yes...yes it does! But it plays in ALL our heads with varying details. *shippy sigh at the thought of happily ever after*
      Don't be afraid...I live in my own little world, but it's ok...all of you know me her -hahahaha!
      **is.....scared**

Kidding.

We know you and adore you already.
      sigpic
      sig by Mada
      As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
        **is.....scared**

Kidding.

We know you and adore you already.
        Yay...especially when getting a Stargate quote used on me!! *beaming around at the shippers*
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Yay!!!!!

*bear tackle hugs LadyGalaxyJ*

I feel so much better now. Thank you - proceed with the cleaning and the such.
          Well, I didn't do that much. I got side-tracked when I saw the new Sanctuary sneak peek on LJ, and started making icons instead of cleaning. *blows dust* Yeah.

Yes.

Yes you should.

But kiddie costumes always come first. That's what Sam told Jack when she had to make a costume for their 5 yr old son when Jack wanted to....

....oh wait

That scene only plays in my head
          Errrrr...
          Yes...yes it does! But it plays in ALL our heads with varying details. *shippy sigh at the thought of happily ever after*
          Don't be afraid...I live in my own little world, but it's ok...all of you know me her -hahahaha!
          What Sara said!

Now. What was I saying?

Oh yeah.

Love your avatar LadyGalaxyJ

One of the best Sanctuary scenes to date.
          THANK YOU! I love it too. *huggles that ship just because*

Oh? But this thread is Sam/Jack, right? So I was saying...

But back on topic....

.... Sam loves to go fishing with Jack.
          THAT!

(So much on-topic tonight. Oh well. )
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Yes.

Yes you should.

But kiddie costumes always come first. That's what Sam told Jack when she had to make a costume for their 5 yr old son when Jack wanted to....

....oh wait

That scene only plays in my head
            Ok...this thought brought on the following rec:

Blow the Man Down

I know this isn't the fic rec thread, but this fic is S/J so it seemed like an appropriate place for it (and it matches trinity's thought)!
            sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Ok...this thought brought on the following rec:

Blow the Man Down

I know this isn't the fic rec thread, but this fic is S/J so it seemed like an appropriate place for it (and it matches trinity's thought)!
              It is totally appropriate. I love Aka's fic! And I just reread it. *shippy sigh*
              sigpic

Comment

Feelin' the need...

and (gif not by me)

Edit: I find myself with an odd dilemma. I have so much fic loaded onto my iPad, I don't know where to start! I've got Castle, L&O: SVU, TONS of SG1, some JAG, some Harry Potter, and some actual published fiction (other than my own).

::::sigh::::

so much fic, so little time.

'course, the best is when we have stuff that hints at:

Last edited by Pol; 31 May 2011, 09:16 PM.
                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

I thought I'd post two new songs that will be on the next song list update, whenever I get around to updating it on my website:

The first one I found out about on Zap2it.com so I listened to it on Youtube and it fit: I Love You This Big by Scotty McCreery (2011 Amercian Idol Winner)

The second one is from 2009 America's Got Talent winner Kevin Skinner and is called:
                  Like It's The Last Goodbye. Now I'll have to see if this music video is still airing on CMT and then tape so I can get to my computer and use it for music video, well the audio anyway.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Working way too much lately, and having a hard time getting myself up to it today. Really wish I could just stay here and enjoy some S/J love.

I've been listening to SG1 on my iPod to stave off the boredom. But so much of the best shippy moments are seen and not heard. It really is all about the subtle looks and touches between these two.

It's June, so here's my calendar for the month:

Comment

And a few shippy pics to give me a little pick-me-up before I start my day in ernest. (I'm on Season 6 right now.)

Comment

Wouldn't you know it . . . another little plot bunny hopped into my lap while I was on the Metro into work this morning. I have no time to write fiction atm. What little spare time I have I should be using to write papers for my class!

I'm so looking forward to the end of July when my job is over and my last class is done. I'm going to take a month off and do nothing but write fanfic and make pretty S/J arties.

OK, time to punch in and back to work.

Comment

Popping in to pimp some stuff (not fic but S/J related):
                          Spoiler:
                          I've updated my Cafe Press store to make the Sam/Jack "fishing" art a bit bigger. Come see. There're a few other things there too.
                          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            I've updated my Cafe Press store to make the Sam/Jack "fishing" art a bit bigger. Come see. There're a few other things there too.
                            I like the "big idea" shirt and the coffee cup. I may have to buy them both soon.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Ohhhhhh I like it bigger! Hmmm... Should I get a new mug? Or maybe something else...

EDIT: Perhaps I could give one to the friend who gave me mine. She loves S/J too.
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I really should get some of those *goes to fish some cash out*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X