X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(((Joe)))

Hope you get everything done on time Pol
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      -4 days to Shipsgiving!!!!!!!!!!
      Finished my Shipsgiving offering yesterday, before PB changed the layout and interface for its entire site - thank goodness!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
        Finished my Shipsgiving offering yesterday, before PB changed the layout and interface for its entire site - thank goodness!
        Oy! Now I really don't want to go to PB
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Still hoping someone can find me a screen cap of Jack's Chess game in SGU: Air Part 3.

Anyone? Anyone?

Here's an insentive:

There's more where this came from for whoever can deliver.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
            Still hoping someone can find me a screen cap of Jack's Chess game in SGU: Air Part 3.

Anyone? Anyone?

There's more where this came from for whoever can deliver.
            It's the only one I could find. :

I'm pretty sure that's a chess board on his computer screen.

And, by the way, those great pictures would make an excellent calendar for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post

And, by the way, those great pictures would make an excellent calendar for next year.
              I don't know, Hedwig--that could be a quilt on his screen. Maybe he's playing around with EQ? Ha ha ha ha.

And THANK YOU Hlndncr for the pics! I needed those today!
              sigpic
              My Stories: FFdotNet
              My Stories AO3
              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                I don't know, Hedwig--that could be a quilt on his screen. Maybe he's playing around with EQ? Ha ha ha ha.

And THANK YOU Hlndncr for the pics! I needed those today!
                Indeed. It does have that quilty look about it. But that's what people took as a chess board and started the rumor that he must be playing a long distance chess game with Sam.

Comment

Indeed. It does have that quilty look about it. But that's what people took as a chess board and started the rumor that he must be playing a long distance chess game with Sam.
                  I'll go with that....

Comment

I completely believe that he was playing lost distance with Sam. I once played a long distance game of Scrabble through the mail with a boyfriend. So--not so farfetched. Computer Chess is much easier than Mail Scrabble.
                    sigpic
                    My Stories AO3

Comment

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...u_103_0179.jpg

THANK YOU!

That deserves a special present:
                      The Seven Deadly Sins of Sam and Jack
                      (Feel free to snurch; I have more. )

Comment

And a little more picspam:

Comment

hlndncer!!

You give the best pic-spam!

THANKS!

Comment

I understand the planning for Shipsgiving is under control.

Yes, Sir. The Shippers are getting prepared for a big celebration.

Good to know!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                              [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/newsgoddess/SJ%20Touches/621-SJTouch-1.jpg[/URL]

I understand the planning for Shipsgiving is under control.

Yes, Sir. The Shippers are getting prepared for a big celebration.

Good to know!
                              By the way, Carter--

Oh, wow, sir. With what our hands are doing, shouldn't you be calling me 'Sam'?

Speaking of which, peeps! For all you military people--when you go home from being on duty, is there a time clock or a log book or something? I'm trying to write my Ship day fic, and can't figure out what sounds best. So, I decided to try for "Accurate". I know--something I'm not normally used to doing. Ha ha. So, any info for me?
                              Last edited by Akamaimom; 17 November 2010, 05:04 PM.
                              sigpic
                              My Stories AO3

Comment

Magic moments...

Comment

Working...
                                X